PDA

View Full Version : march 8th roth radio

franksters
03-08-2006, 05:24 PM
The radio show of today is not posted yet as of now, There was a lot of shit stirring today between Dave and cbs and the producer of the show. It was awesome... Dave was really goin crazy, telling them off, and being the rebel that we all know.

He even said that maybe that was it!

Can't wait for tomorrow...

LYNARD SKYNARD, bunch of crap!

bigtrouble77
03-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I heard most of todas show. Apparently you guys don't listen to the radio show much anymore or else you'd all be goin' crazy.

Dave said he expects to be fired within two weeks. He said he's no longer allowed to play loops in the backgroud, he has to play more rock music and Animal and Brian have to talk less. In addition, they are forcing Dave to work with a new female cohost later in the week. Apparently, they want a Robin/Stern news format.

The most shocking thing to me is that Dave revealed that the show producers provided ANSOLUTELY NO GUESTS for the first 3 weeks of the show's existence! I mean, they new years in advance Howard was leaving, how is that possible???

Anyway, things don't look good. They basicall ripped into dave for having terrible ratings, being unprepared and saying the friggin' telephone number too much. As it got further along in the Day, Dave got increasingly aggitated and was literally screaming at 9am.

On the bright side, the show was phenominal. Nothing like a little controversey to stir things up.

bigtrouble77
03-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Oh, Dave also revealed that they are only targeting the 30-something male audience. No more promoting the web site, for get about the minority and female audience. I shit you not.

So after it was all over I did the only thing I could think of... I went and bought a Brother P-Touch Label maker at Staples. The DLR gods were lookin' out for me when, to my disbelief, I notice Staples only charged my $10 for a $120 label maker. (For those of you that don't listen on the radio, Dave does the P-Touch commercial himself)

Big Troubles
03-08-2006, 09:48 PM
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?p=224546#post224546

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Well, I'm off tomorrow AM, so I might record and torrent the show... No promises though (if they continue to stream on the internet)...