PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted - 25 Interns

BigBadBrian
03-08-2006, 09:41 PM
The William F. Clinton Foundation has posted an Internet job listing for unpaid interns. Seriously. The president that is now the butt of jokes anytime anyone claims they did not have sex with 'that woman' is brought forward apparently would again like to have a gal Friday around to help out.

One item on the web site promises hands-on experience and says the interns have the responsibility of interacting directly with the staff.

(Insert any joke you would like here).

No - I'm not making it up.

Page Six gives this account:

It's been 10 years since the ex-president faced impeachment over his dalliance with the world's most famous intern, Monica Lewinsky. But now the William F. Clinton Foundation has posted an Internet job listing for unpaid interns.

"If you are an undergraduate, graduate or professional student or a recent graduate with your own strong interest in crucial issues of our day, the Clinton Foundation Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for growth, learning and meaningful service."

Even if it's just delivering pizza. (Isn't that what Monica claimed to be doing while she was "not" having sex with Clinton?)

If 25 seems like a lot of interns, they'll be spread out between Clinton's HQ in Harlem, his library in Little Rock, Ark., and a third office in Quincy, Mass.

His spokesman said, "I'm not sure why it's surprising that President Clinton's multimillion dollar foundation - that among many other accomplishments provides AIDS treatment drugs to over 250,000 people around the world - would have interns."

Let the lampooning of Clinton begin anew.

--Jim Roberts

Link (http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27263746.shtml)

LoungeMachine
03-08-2006, 09:54 PM
25?

That leaves 5-6 days a month without..........

oh, those are "Hillary Days"

LMMFAO

blueturk
03-08-2006, 10:00 PM
I guess when the guy you voted for turns out to be one of the most incompetent presidents in history (and with 2 more years still to go!), you might as well bring up Clinton...

"It is not Reaganesque to support a tax plan that is Clinton in nature.'' —George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Feb. 23, 2000

Nickdfresh
03-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Everyone uses interns. In the BUSH Admin, they have serious input into foreign policy...

FORD
03-08-2006, 10:14 PM
"Let the lampooning of Clinton begin anew. "

-Rather than face up to the JOKE of a pResident who followed him.

Roy Munson
03-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
25?

That leaves 5-6 days a month without..........

oh, those are "Hillary Days"

LMMFAO

LOL

I thought Hillary was a lesbian?

FORD
03-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
LOL

I thought Hillary was a lesbian?

Right wing allegation that never had a shred of evidence. Most likely originating from certain right wing radio hosts' fantasies of Hillary using a strap-on and fucking them in the ass :spank:

ELVIS
03-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Touchy touchy...

jhale667
03-08-2006, 11:32 PM
LMAO :D

Seriously, though...Repubs bringing this up NOW is like somebody that's about to be bitten by a dog going "Look at the stick! Fetch the stick! Get it!" :lol:

jhale667
03-08-2006, 11:34 PM
...Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain... :D

Lqskdiver
03-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Right wing allegation that never had a shred of evidence. Most likely originating from certain right wing radio hosts' fantasies of Hillary using a strap-on and fucking them in the ass :spank:

I thought that actually happened to bill.

Yikes! Mental image...

FORD
03-09-2006, 01:38 AM
BTW, who the Hell is "William F. Clinton" anyway?

I know who William Jefferson Clinton, the last legally elected President to occupy the White House is, but I've never heard of this other guy. :confused:

Warham
03-09-2006, 06:47 AM
William F. Clinton is the guy going over to Dubai and getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to get the port deal to go through.

Nickdfresh
03-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Actually, he scammed the DUBAIns by "advising" them on how to be more acceptable to Americans...

He wasn't lobbying anyone in Washington...

Warham
03-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Oh, so he's a scam artist now, eh? :)

He told the Dubains to hire Joe Lockhart. lol Worked wonders for John Kerry, eh?

I'm not sure why anybody takes Clinton's 'advice' as being in their best interests. I've always thought he's always looked out for himself, then Hillary, then everybody else drops way down on his list.

Nickdfresh
03-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Oh, so he's a scam artist now, eh? :)

He told the Dubains to hire Joe Lockhart. lol Worked wonders for John Kerry, eh?

I'm not sure why anybody takes Clinton's 'advice' as being in their best interests. I've always thought he's always looked out for himself, then Hillary, then everybody else drops way down on his list.

He didn't 'scam' anybody, he advised them...

Well, perhaps he pulled a fast one while his wife slammed the door on them, after he gave her a heads up. I'd say that's pretty clever, I've no problem with Clinton separating a Sheik from his money, as long as that sheik doesn't benefit by it.

Besides, he "advised" them of image related stuff, nothing more. He wasn't in the Gov't that wasn't to deal with them without any full disclosure...

Angel
03-09-2006, 02:36 PM
William J Clinton is in Edmonton, and I happen to be spending an evening with your former president tonight. No, I am NOT wearing a blue dress. ;) But, dammit, I probably could have bought a nice one for what I had to pay to hear him talk about the current state of US/Canada relations. :D

FORD
03-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Angel
William J Clinton is in Edmonton, and I happen to be spending an evening with your former president tonight. No, I am NOT wearing a blue dress. ;) But, dammit, I probably could have bought a nice one for what I had to pay to hear him talk about the current state of US/Canada relations. :D

Be sure to tell him that the American people miss having a REAL President. :(

Angel
03-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Be sure to tell him that the American people miss having a REAL President. :(

Honey, the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD misses him, I'm sure! ;)

However, I don't think he'll be able to hear me... front row tickets were over $320.00.

I'll be taking notes though.... :D

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Look forward to you reporting back in here, Angel.

BigBadBrian
03-09-2006, 03:24 PM

Yeah....

Foreign relations perspectives from a bull dyke Canuck is always a hoot.

:cool:

LoungeMachine
03-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah....

Catfight!!!

;)

Angel
03-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah....

Honey, I'm a soft, curvy woman and I like my women the same way. In other words, sorry, but I don't want what you have! ;)

And by that I mean I'm not interested in your woman.

kentuckyklira
03-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Jealous????

Angel
03-10-2006, 11:22 AM

I have just one question... how the hell can you elect Bush for 8 years after having such a great man running your country? Talk about from one extreme to the other.

Clinton DID help remind me of something that I had almost forgotten though, I'm not "anti-American", I'm pro-Canadian and anti-Bush.

More details later... ;)

FORD
03-10-2006, 11:30 AM
OK, let's get this out on the table before Brian shows up....

I thought you were "pro-Bush"?? :eatit:

(But anti-Chimpy, of course)