PDA

View Full Version : Roth Army Invaded!!

DaveIsKing
04-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Godammy Sammy...

What the hell is going on in here? I've seen as many posts calling Dave stupid, old and washed-up as I have seen calling him what he is--A ROCK GOD!

Is this a DLR site? Damn straight, fuzz bugs.

So, all you Slammy fans who got nothin' better to do than hang on Dave's coattails at DAVE WORLD here, piss off.

Go to your own Scrammy Board or join Eddie Van Halen's Dick-Sucking Club. This OUR (Dave's Fans) Pirate Ship!

THERE'S MUTINY...I SAID. Fuck'n Mutiny!

Man, I need a beer.

inh_james
04-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Yeah i was getting rather annoyed with all teh spammy fans ehre, can u go away? like f.o.a.d...

thefive
04-10-2004, 05:37 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56658

Elitest
04-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Godammy Sammy...

What the hell is going on in here? I've seen as many posts calling Dave stupid, old and washed-up as I have seen calling him what he is--A ROCK GOD!

So, all you Slammy fans who got nothin' better to do than hang on Dave's coattails at DAVE WORLD here, piss off.

Go to your own Scrammy Board or join Eddie Van Halen's Dick-Sucking Club. This OUR (Dave's Fans) Pirate Ship!

Man, I need a beer.
Heres a nice pub then.....
http://www.craghappy.com/accomodation/photo_images/id31_1.jpg

......find it easy to relax in the traditional bar with it's olde worlde character and charm and its welcoming log fire in winter. The Dog and Partridge Inn offers a selection of the following real ales available on a weekly basis:

Old Speckled Hen
Marstons Pedigree
Ruddles County
Courage Directors
Theakston's Best Bitter
Hartington
Burton Bridge

gorgeous!

Sarge
04-13-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Godammy Sammy...

Man, I need a beer.

WELL LIKE DAVE SAID..
THE ONLY THING INTERESTING ABOUT VAN HALEN AFTER THE MUSIC STOPS IS DAVID LEE ROTH

I guess the Sammy fans are tired about talking about shoving pieces of furniture up their asses

DavidLeeNatra
04-13-2004, 09:48 AM
this is a good moment to ask...

WHO IS SAMMY HAGAR???

Sarge's Little Helper
04-13-2004, 09:49 AM

WHO IS SAMMY HAGAR???

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

DavidLeeNatra
04-13-2004, 09:50 AM
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it !!!!

L.S.D.
04-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

WHO IS SAMMY HAGAR???

The lead singer of Van Halen.

DavidLeeNatra
04-13-2004, 09:53 AM
wrong...the lead singer of van hagar...and you are the lead wiener of the army...

Cathedral
04-13-2004, 10:00 AM
It's not so bad, the Spam fans got their wish and they still aren't happy. That just makes them closet Roth fans in my opinion.

More power to them!

Just read between the lines, and wear a shield on your rumper... :)

DavidLeeNatra
04-13-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
It's not so bad, the Spam fans got their wish and they still aren't happy.

because they KNOW they are second choice...half assed...leaves some bitter taste I guess...

DaveIsKing
04-13-2004, 06:49 PM
Man, I think we need to start instituting some damn COURT MARTIALS...from this army.

Get some of these beetlenuts out on their jelly-covered asses.

distortion9
04-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
The lead singer of Van Halen.

You still here, woman?!

pete
04-13-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
WELL LIKE DAVE SAID..
THE ONLY THING INTERESTING ABOUT VAN HALEN AFTER THE MUSIC STOPS IS DAVID LEE ROTH

I guess the Sammy fans are tired about talking about shoving pieces of furniture up their asses

LOL

finally we HEAR from you!