X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sisca
    Groupie
    • Feb 2006

impeach bush

its about time to run that cocksucker out of washington.
  • amadeus
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sisca
    This is nothing new. Talk to FORD, he is the 'Impeach Bush' king

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's nothing new. But there's another impeachable offense every week (if not every day) isn't there?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

He won't be impeached, the democrats will back off after the November elections if they do well.
        If they do poorly they'll just scream foul and then we may see impeachment pushed more agressively.
        But not if they gain seats, not if they're smart and able to take advantage of the growing port security issue.

Comment

• LoveWalksIn
          Groupie
          • Feb 2006

Re: impeach bush

and it's time for you to take your meds.
          The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid).

THE ALPHA MALE
          http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

LoveWalksIn FAN CLUB: NickDFresh...Diamondsgirl...jgdrag(queen)...lunar_ eclipse...Blond Girl777...more to come...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
            He won't be impeached, the democrats will back off after the November elections if they do well.
            If they do poorly they'll just scream foul and then we may see impeachment pushed more agressively.
            But not if they gain seats, not if they're smart and able to take advantage of the growing port security issue.
            What "growing port security issue"??

Now that KKKarl's little smokescreen has succeeded, and the ports will be "turned over to an American company" (READ:Carlyle Group or Halliburton) they'll forget all about the fact that the ports were a problem before the ridiculous idea of having terraist funding ay-rabs manage them was ever proposed.

The Republicans and the DLC whores have to bang the PNAC/AIPAC/Likud war drums in Iran, after all.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
              Commando
              • May 2004

I think the key word is TRANSFERRED to American companies which means Arab owned companies will be run by Americans. Time will tell the tale.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: impeach bush

I'm happy to give you your first 5 star vote buddy
                gnaw on it

Comment

• Jerry Falwell

Your hatred for one man is keeping you from thinking logically.

Listen, I voted for Bush and still support him but ONLY because he is the President. Although I agree with him on many theological issues, I can't stress enough how much I disagree with the way his administration has handled many other issues.

If Bush was impeached, what then? Do you really want Cheney running things? I don't. Although I don't agree with choices that Bush is making, I really wouldn't trust Cheney with his Big Business bias.

Comment

• Jerry Falwell

And no one better call me out on this statement above.

This is as objective as I'll probably ever be in my life.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, I agree with you. Cheney's gotta go first.

But word on the street is that he's "retiring" after the next election anyway.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

You guys really give Karl Rove way too much credit.

You only make those Karl Rove spoofs Rush plays on his show that much funnier.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jerry Falwell

Listen, I voted for Bush and still support him but ONLY because he is the President.

So you're a sheep, pretty much. Fuck him, he's a bum and doesn't act like a President. The President is at least supposed to appear to care what American people want.

Although I agree with him on many theological issues, I can't stress enough how much I disagree with the way his administration has handled many other issues.

He has no business making stands on theological issues and you shouldn't be voting for people based on that. Proper rule requires logic, not superstitious nonsense.

If Bush was impeached, what then? Do you really want Cheney running things? I don't. Although I don't agree with choices that Bush is making, I really wouldn't trust Cheney with his Big Business bias.

How much more damage could he possibly do? Impeaching gw would severely lessen Cheney's power.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• Jerry Falwell

Be careful what you wish for OD. I think that Cheney would not be a good fit right now.

I'm a sheep in the sense that I will support and die for any president, including former Pres. Clinton.

I don't have a problem with anyone making stands on theological issues, reguardless of who they are. What I do have an issue with, is making a political stand on strictly a theological opinion. I agree that he should pray to God Almighty daily and seek His guidance. Where I have an issue with GW is relying on a cabinet full of Preachers, Prophets, etc... to give him what appears to be strategic guidance on anything other than what they are schooled in.

Comment

• blueturk
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jerry Falwell

Listen, I voted for Bush and still support him but ONLY because he is the President...
                              Sounds familiar...

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens." - Britney Spears, Sept. 3, 2003

Comment

Working...