X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Strykrol
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2006

:(

Fans are supposed to support bands regardless of their looks"" or attitudes. I came here hoping to see a very PRO-Van Halen website... It's disappointing that so many people diss Eddie Van Halen now, considering he is still the greatest rock guitarist. I mean jesus christ he was in the smack middle of all the 80's rock! Created Eruption, started completely new trends of rock, and when he goes into public looking old ( BTW people he IS older now so get over it) you bomb him with as much as you can. It just seems that for all the bashing you do on Sammy Hager for example, and all the defending you do for Dave, you are kinda being hypocrits by dissing the guy that made Van Halen what it is.I know Roth fans beg to differ, but Van Halen went from late 70s to 90s... 2000 if you count the tour of failure...:-/.... and Sammy took most the time so clearly dave wasn't the whole formula to Van halen. and neither was sammy , cause we all know if eddie dropped out of VH, they'd never be able to play half the songs they have with a different guitarist. I'm just saying lay off the dude, no one knows if he's doin drugs or what but it's called being a Rock Star. He worked hard to please you the fans, and now when he takes his rest you don't give him any respect or thankfullness. Let him be... Dave done his fair share of bad deeds, but it seems that since Eddie ended up without a radio show he doesn't deserve to be treated with respect you as fans owe him.. No Eddie=No Van Halen= No Website for DLR. and if you deny that than you truly are blind. Take a look at this from a neutral standpoint between van halen-eddie-sammy-roth-etc. Without Eddie it is all nothing.

Oh yeah David Lee Roth IS way better than Sammy , Sammy got a rock voice, but I've seen live Roth and Sammy, and Roth is a crowd pleaser 200% , so don't smash me on my singer preference cuz that's it.
  • frets5150
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Re:

Originally posted by Strykrol
    Fans are supposed to support bands ]
    What Band?
    Ed is this you?

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN

DEAL WITH IT

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re:

Oh yeah David Lee Roth IS way better than Sammy , Sammy got a rock voice, but I've seen live Roth and Sammy, and Roth is a crowd pleaser 200% , so don't smash me on my singer preference cuz that's it.
        Well dude,

This 'TIS THE FUCKING ROTH ARMY!!! Don't be lookin' for symaphty heeya!!!

Ed... Fuck him unless he's stridlin' his axe next to Dave.

Hagar... Where's the next bus? No use for him on this site.

This place is all about David Lee and the rest are aftertoughts. Until they wise up and play with Dave, who gives a fuck?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

how very very sad

someone thinks eddie has created something remarkable after 1984
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Strykrol
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2006

Oh soo cute how you guys are STILL Roth's B*tches now, he hasn't created anything since he got the boot from Van Halen, you tell me to move on? AHA I laugh at your stupidity, he's dying out there and you all know it, I mean come on, like his radio show will last give me a break. He's sitting on normal money now, Ed's still in the high money he got for being good. Dave's talents lied within his ability to look good , and use sexual innuendo in his dance. He had mediocre singing at best, you losers are what, 20s to 40s? and STILL worshipping him , dang ever heard of maturing ? excuse me while I go be a fat man worshipping a washed up rock singer to make myself feel like I'm part of something...

Comment

• Golden AWe
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Oh soo cute how you guys are STILL Roth's B*tches now, he hasn't created anything since he got the boot from Van Halen, you tell me to move on? AHA I laugh at your stupidity, he's dying out there and you all know it, I mean come on, like his radio show will last give me a break. He's sitting on normal money now, Ed's still in the high money he got for being good. Dave's talents lied within his ability to look good , and use sexual innuendo in his dance. He had mediocre singing at best, you losers are what, 20s to 40s? and STILL worshipping him , dang ever heard of maturing ? excuse me while I go be a fat man worshipping a washed up rock singer to make myself feel like I'm part of something...
              who's this roth you're talking about?
              Originally posted by Cato
              Golden, why are you FAT?
              Originally posted by lesfunk
              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Plexi Head
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

"But I know Joe didn't go to heaven, HE WENT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE"

Dave has and will continue to kick ass without ED. I just think it has got to the point where the fans have been let down so many times.
                "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

AAAAA-DING-DANG-DOO!!!

I wont even read past the "ever since he got booted from VH."

You don't even know your fuckin' history boy.

Were you around when it happened? I was.

Poor little Eddie...

He cried and he cried that Dave BAILED!!!

NEXT!!!
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Don't be BITTER Strykrol!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Maybe you can get a job pickin' the LICE outta EVH's noggin!!!

Last edited by Matt White; 03-14-2006, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Plexi Head
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

You are so wrong. I'm sick of this"Dave can't sing line"; it's fucking tired and wrong. First up Dave's melodies are what made songs like Jump a hit. The man could and can write a memorable melody. There has never been a rock vocalist as versatile as Dave. Big Bad wiiliam, shit the guy sounds like a dude from the 30's, not an emulation or a copy, but as authentic as you could possibly get. Dave defined the way metal singers approched the genre from 78 on, Atomic Punk, the screams, he sang as aggressively as anyone I had ever heard on that first album. He is not given credit for this because latent Homo's like yourself are more interested in how he looked. I listen and what I hear is GREAT. Dave is unique, he sounds like Dave. Most importantly, the guy could pitch his notes, fucking Hagar always, always sounds out of key to me, he screams his notes, live he is painful.

This is the fucked thing about Van Halen, from the bat, their image was so far fetched that people tend to miss the genius of the sum of the band. This includes Mike, Van Halen would never have sounded like Van Halen without Mike. I don't give a fuck what people say about Mike, his style suited the songs, he played to Eds strengths and the songs. His back up vocals go without saying.

What the fuck do you want me to do man? I'm 39 so what, I stop listening to Dave? Give me some options? Nikleback or whatever the fuck they are called? Am I meant to be listening to Pavarotti or something? GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Hey dude, what have you done creatively lately? Anything? Anything at all? You are a nobody that ain't done shit! You know this to be true.
                      "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• Loons The Great

I think of Eddie Van Halen the same way I think of Screamin' Stevie Vai...if Dave ain't in the band, then who cares, man?

Why Strykol types I do not know. As well ask why a hen lays an egg or a cow stand patiently while a farmer burglarizes her.

No Jones, no Stones. No Roth, No Van Halen.

Comment

• Strykrol
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2006

I've heard a thousand diff. singers that sing better than roth, he didn't define the way rock singers go about singing... and add to that there are tons of interviews where dave says I got kicked and van halen said he left, so the fact is he left and van halen still did good. Steve vai and eddie van halen are better at what they do than roth at what he does. You all like roth because he got the girls and loved anything sexual and for the people that do actual listen to the singing he isn't the best singer in the world . I don't think you should stop listening I'd die if I had to stop, but if you're gonna call yourself a "fan" of van halen music, then quit naggin Eddie. It's getting frickin annoying that you have like no respect. If you have a best friend for your whole life, then they go and ... have an affair with your girl or get in a fight with you or something, you don't just yell at them and never be friends again and find another friend. You remember what they did for you, and you tell them to pick up their act. AHHHHHH And you're all losers anyways this is a sad fanboy site I'm done posting, Just rethink that you're whole life up to this point amounts to you posting on a webpage everyday and following a crappy EX singer

Comment

• Loons The Great

I've heard a thousand diff. singers that sing better than roth, he didn't define the way rock singers go about singing... and add to that there are tons of interviews where dave says I got kicked and van halen said he left, so the fact is he left and van halen still did good. Steve vai and eddie van halen are better at what they do than roth at what he does. You all like roth because he got the girls and loved anything sexual and for the people that do actual listen to the singing he isn't the best singer in the world . I don't think you should stop listening I'd die if I had to stop, but if you're gonna call yourself a "fan" of van halen music, then quit naggin Eddie. It's getting frickin annoying that you have like no respect. If you have a best friend for your whole life, then they go and ... have an affair with your girl or get in a fight with you or something, you don't just yell at them and never be friends again and find another friend. You remember what they did for you, and you tell them to pick up their act. AHHHHHH And you're all losers anyways this is a sad fanboy site I'm done posting, Just rethink that you're whole life up to this point amounts to you posting on a webpage everyday and following a crappy EX singer
                            Strykrol can compress the most words into the smallest idea of anyone...since Thorman. I drink to make other people more interesting...in yer case...it's no use...there aren't 'nough kegs in the whole fucking town...

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

If you have a best friend for your whole life, then they go and ... have an affair with your girl or get in a fight with you or something, you don't just yell at them and never be friends again and find another friend.

Uhhhh, YES YOU DO, idiot. :p but we're not talking about somebody fucking your girl. We're talking about someone holding a grudge for 20 years that keeps them from reuniting one of the greatest rock bands in history...and Eddie's 'replacment' friends can't carry Roth's jock. Deal with it.
                              Last edited by jhale667; 03-14-2006, 08:50 PM.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...