X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Polk High
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Help!!!!

I know I've already asked this, but I still can't listen to the show live. I don't know what has happened to my computer but I just cannot get the show to play in their player. It worked before dave went on vacation but during his week off I didn't listen at all. He gets back on and it doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas or know what program on my computer is involved w/ playing the sream? I've tried removing a firewall, pop up blocker and even the internet security all together but it still won't load any stream.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it possible I've been banned? I've sent some emails to the station saying how i love dave's show. I need some ideas, my days off just aren't the same w/o listing to roth's show
    We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl
  • Flash Bastard

Can you play the archived clips?

Comment

• Polk High
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

yes

Comment

• Polk High
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

whats your connection speed when you stream the show? Mine is 54 mbps. I have a cable modem but after I put in a router it seems my computer is slower then it was before.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Well... I'd suggest you clean out your cache and remove all cookies and try again tomorrow.

I've never used the live stream so I have no experience to speak from.

Sorry.

Comment

• Polk High
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Got a day off so I can listen to the whole show today

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Is it working properly now?

Comment

Working...