PDA

View Full Version : The Eddie Van Hagar attitude

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-12-2004, 02:40 AM
About being prepared for the tour Eddie said "I was born ready. If the rest of the guys aren't then that is their problem".

How reassuring Ed! So who gives a shit if the performance is stellar right? As long as $$$$$$$ is made who cares if the rest of the band is up to par. Right!;)

That's what made Dave so great while in Van Halen with the notion that everyone was prepared and that you were guaranteed the ultimate stage production combined with a party atmosphere night in and night out!

Now as Ed pointed out, who cares?;)

MAX
04-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Damn, Ed can be pretty truthful while being interviewed while on the sauce aye?

Nevermind, and I take that back cos when isn't the guy high as a kite?

"Ten albums worth of new material ready to go" and still struggling to put together a couple of cheese tracks for BOVII?

Whatever?

BTW. Will Alex be selling Authorized franky-striped VH neckbraces for $99 a pop at the concession stands along with round rocker thong underwear?

Milk it fuckers!!! Milk those sheep but good!!!

I swear there will be young tools stupid enough to pay fifty bucks for an authorized bag of VH Brown M&m's!!! LOL! Sad but true.

Panamark
04-12-2004, 03:13 AM
I wish Ed was in control a bit more. You get the feeling that he is so fucking out of it that the others are making all the decisions. And
quite obviously the wrong ones.

MAX
04-12-2004, 03:20 AM
That is why Dave was so pivital to their success and in hindsight why the public never saw interviews ouside of Dave. Who want's to see, hear and read nothing but negative shit talk and drunken blanter?

Ed is just:

*sluuuuuuur*
"You wanna hear a new song?"
"Ah fuck you cos I don't give a shit!"
"You know what? I don't fucking care!"
"She don't have a dick but she's got balls!"
*Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuur*

What a treat aye? Yet, there are still plenty of people who will PAY him for his behavior!!!!

It blows my mind mate, it seriously does?

SheAintWaiting
04-12-2004, 03:23 AM
Does anyone have a typed transcript of the interview?
My connection is so slow it mizewell be a string and
a soup can. I've never gotten through hearing the
whole interview without being booted off over and over
again and spending half an hour watching RealPlayer
say "connecting".

SAW

Panamark
04-12-2004, 03:29 AM
Its got me fucked too.. But its comforting to know theres a hell of a lot of people that think along the same lines as we do.

L.S.D.
04-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by MAX
That is why Dave was so pivital to their success and in hindsight why the public never saw interviews ouside of Dave. Who want's to see, hear and read nothing but negative shit talk and drunken blanter?

Ed is just:

*sluuuuuuur*
"You wanna hear a new song?"
"Ah fuck you cos I don't give a shit!"
"You know what? I don't fucking care!"
"She don't have a dick but she's got balls!"
*Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuur*

What a treat aye? Yet, there are still plenty of people who will PAY him for his behavior!!!!

It blows my mind mate, it seriously does?

Id rather hear a drunken honest Eddie than " Shabby dde bee bop" out of dlr's mouth.

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
Id rather hear a drunken honest Eddie than " Shabby dde bee bop" out of dlr's mouth.

And you are stupid enough to believe Ed or are you always that naive?:rolleyes:

L.S.D.
04-12-2004, 03:44 PM
At least Ed is a musician and I like his music, what does dlr do? We all know his voice sucks, that his routine is old, and that he hasnt put out a good album since 1986. Why are you still so loyal?

One Voice
04-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Why are you a fucking idiot?

L.S.D.
04-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Cant anjy of you have a normal conversation without just being a total fucking jackoff? Seriously. Are you sitting at home listening to Diamon Dave and thinking how great this is?

Terry
04-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Cant anjy of you have a normal conversation without just being a total fucking jackoff? Seriously. Are you sitting at home listening to Diamon Dave and thinking how great this is?

L.S.D., if Roth is all washed up, why are you even on this site?

Don't get me wrong, you're always good for a laugh, but I'm confused why you fail to understand that your attitude towards Van Halen (any Van Halen is good as long as Eddie is in it) isn't going to be affirmed by many on a David Lee Roth/Classic Van Halen site.

When in Rome..........fuck a Roman.:confused: :monekyr:

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Terry

Don't get me wrong, you're always good for a laugh, but I'm confused why you fail to understand that your attitude towards Van Halen (any Van Halen is good as long as Eddie is in it) isn't going to be affirmed by many on a David Lee Roth/Classic Van Halen site.

When in Rome..........fuck a Roman.:confused: :monekyr:

He's here for one reason and one reason only, to cause shit!
The guy obviously doesn't understand anything about music let alone Van Halen. Then again all chesseheads like him think Van Hagar is the
greatest thing so being a moron is his forte!

I don't understand why SARGE hasn't banned this asshole yet because LSD's buttmaster at the Links would've banned his useless ass by now.
So acting like an asshole here is the only way he can get away with his nonesense from the links.

And no LSD I have never been banned at the links and don't have any intentions of visiting a pro Hagar site!;)

DavidLeeNatra
04-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Terry

but I'm confused why you fail to understand that your attitude towards Van Halen

because our little wiener just wasn't there...when everybody was at the party his mom told him he had to be in bed after sesamy street...poor boy...

tjvhou812
04-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
About being prepared for the tour Eddie said "I was born ready. If the rest of the guys aren't then that is their problem".

How reassuring Ed! So who gives a shit if the performance is stellar right? As long as $$$$$$$ is made who cares if the rest of the band is up to par. Right!;)

That's what made Dave so great while in Van Halen with the notion that everyone was prepared and that you were guaranteed the ultimate stage production combined with a party atmosphere night in and night out!

Now as Ed pointed out, who cares?;)

he was just joking around , dont get your pantys in a bunch, relax

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
he was just joking around , dont get your pantys in a bunch, relax

Fuck you homo, you and your bitch LSD.;)

Lou
04-12-2004, 10:12 PM
At least Ed is a musician and I like his music, what does dlr do?

Clearly you haven't seen the three Oakland '81 videos, Memphis '81, Largo '82, Montreal '84, or any Roth show in person.

What a dumb-ass question. Come back when you've seen those videos and when you've seen DLR in person, and maybe even your brain will process what DLR does. Fag. :monekyr:

Lou
04-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Roth also wrote all the lyrics and a lot of the melodies to the songs too, you fucking retard. He was HALF of classic Van Halen and get it through your brain, without Roth there is no Fair Warning, there is no Runnin' With The Devil, no Romeo Delight, no House of Pain. I know those last two are probably a little too hard for you, thankfully you have pussy Van Hagar music like "When It's Love" to comfort you.

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-12-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Roth also wrote all the lyrics and a lot of the melodies to the songs too, you fucking retard. He was HALF of classic Van Halen and get it through your brain, without Roth there is no Fair Warning, there is no Runnin' With The Devil, no Romeo Delight, no House of Pain. I know those last two are probably a little too hard for you, thankfully you have pussy Van Hagar music like "When It's Love" to comfort you.

Lou, you won't be able to get the message through to this dumb fuck cheesehead no matter how many times you try or others try to pound it through this little fuckers head! Once a Van Hagar fan, always a Van Hagar fan.;)

Chaz Rock City
04-13-2004, 02:54 AM
Skyscarper and the DLR Band cd are good. I'll admit Dave cd of covers was a mistake. I did hear nothing but rave reviews of Dave's 2003 tour. I'm not hearing much buzz about the Van Hager tour. Its nothing like 96.

L.S.D.
04-13-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Lou
Clearly you haven't seen the three Oakland '81 videos, Memphis '81, Largo '82, Montreal '84, or any Roth show in person.

What a dumb-ass question. Come back when you've seen those videos and when you've seen DLR in person, and maybe even your brain will process what DLR does. Fag. :monekyr:

seen em, eh.

Originally posted by Lou

dave wrote the lyrics, ed writes the music. newbie.

DavidLeeNatra
04-13-2004, 10:22 AM
ad the "hooklines" to that calculation...

maxell3752
04-24-2004, 07:35 AM
I would just like to make a comment here, and the comment is about Van Halen's new music. The reason no one has herd, or the reason why ed does not play anything over the phone, is because the record company does not want them releasing it until a certian date.. You might hear a small version released of "It's about time" at the end of june, but you have to remember that any and all details of new music wont be released until scheduled, So you people cannot get mad at ed, alex, or anyone regarding that. Also, if they do not have a record label yet, I'm sure they have more then 50 labels fighting over each other to get the VH contract. So Im sure getting a record label for VH is not that hard to do. People say well "They ain't even got a label"!, their prob just waiting for the right offer and holding out until the tour starts, or the until the tour is underway. Once VH plays one show, they are locked in with lawyers and performance contracts etc. My honest opinion is that VH and S-ammy would be real stupid to go back to the fighting stages, and who knows the VH/S-ammy split could have been planned so that S-ammy could work on his solo shit, and the band could write.

Come on people if you had 5 hundred million in the bank from touring from 1985 till 1997 you would take a long break too!. and with Ed's tongue cancer prolonged more studio releases by S-ammy and the boys.

Of course all this I say is speculation, but put 2 and 2 together. Those people needed a break with their faimalys, and Mike Anthony was having his daughter at the time of the split as well. Everyone was doing their own thing. You people are too hard on the band.. And also I would like to say that S-ammy was the best thing that could happen to VH!. they made more albums, and had just as many hits as they did with Dave!.. I don't lean just towards S-ammy, I am in the middle.. But in my opinion when they got rid of Gary Sharone, they should have gotten the lead singer of Loverboy to sing.. he has the same pitch as sammy and could have fit in!.. Not too many singers could pull off what sammy did after dave!.. give the guy a break!..

Look at daves music.. Eat'm and Smile?? come on!.. "Just a gigalo"? hahah you gota be kidding me.. the reason why ed and alex got rid of Dave was because all he wanted to do was cover tunes.. While ed constantly worked on new music with his brother. I would have been pissed also!..

thankyou for your time.
yawl can rag on me now!. lol

secrets
04-24-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by maxell3752

Look at daves music.. Eat'm and Smile?? come on!.. "Just a gigalo"? hahah you gota be kidding me.. the reason why ed and alex got rid of Dave was because all he wanted to do was cover tunes.. While ed constantly worked on new music with his brother. I would have been pissed also!..

Are you kidding! EEAS is way better than anything Van Halen have done w/out Dave. The reson Dave left in the first place('85) was because VH had lost it and were more intent on making AOR love songs than decent rock music. 5150 sounds dated and EEAS smile kicks ass.
Who knows why they kicked Dave out in'96 but they were better off with him IMO.

DavidLeeNatra
04-24-2004, 08:14 PM
I wonder what people expect from the "new" music...the music was shit after 1985...became worse to 1995...where should the brilliance come from all of a sudden? did sam learn to write reasonable lyrics in the meantime? guess not! did his voice lose that "pain-in-the-ass"-effect? guess not! so why should I hold my breath for the new tunes...

pete
04-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by SheAintWaiting
Does anyone have a typed transcript of the interview?
My connection is so slow it mizewell be a string and
a soup can. I've never gotten through hearing the
whole interview without being booted off over and over
again and spending half an hour watching RealPlayer
say "connecting".

SAW

instead of clicking the link, right click on the link and select save target as. you can save it to your har drive. and play it when it's done downloading.

pete
04-24-2004, 08:45 PM
I would just like to make a comment here, and the comment is about Van Halen's new music. The reason no one has herd, or the reason why ed does not play anything over the phone, is because the record company does not want them releasing it until a certian date.. You might hear a small version released of "It's about time" at the end of june, but you have to remember that any and all details of new music wont be released until scheduled, So you people cannot get mad at ed, alex, or anyone regarding that. Also, if they do not have a record label yet, I'm sure they have more then 50 labels fighting over each other to get the VH contract. So Im sure getting a record label for VH is not that hard to do. People say well "They ain't even got a label"!, their prob just waiting for the right offer and holding out until the tour starts, or the until the tour is underway. Once VH plays one show, they are locked in with lawyers and performance contracts etc. My honest opinion is that VH and S-ammy would be real stupid to go back to the fighting stages, and who knows the VH/S-ammy split could have been planned so that S-ammy could work on his solo shit, and the band could write.

Come on people if you had 5 hundred million in the bank from touring from 1985 till 1997 you would take a long break too!. and with Ed's tongue cancer prolonged more studio releases by S-ammy and the boys.

Of course all this I say is speculation, but put 2 and 2 together. Those people needed a break with their faimalys, and Mike Anthony was having his daughter at the time of the split as well. Everyone was doing their own thing. You people are too hard on the band.. And also I would like to say that S-ammy was the best thing that could happen to VH!. they made more albums, and had just as many hits as they did with Dave!.. I don't lean just towards S-ammy, I am in the middle.. But in my opinion when they got rid of Gary Sharone, they should have gotten the lead singer of Loverboy to sing.. he has the same pitch as sammy and could have fit in!.. Not too many singers could pull off what sammy did after dave!.. give the guy a break!..

thankyou for your time.

wow - there's so much wrong about this post. but there's only one point I wish to make.

DAVE LEFT VAN HALEN
he was not kicked out.

and believe me, that day, there was a tear in EVH's beer.

Eyes of the Night
04-25-2004, 05:57 AM
Look, if Ed says "it's not there then it's not there" means just that ...

To be honest, this as an Ed fan ... I bet Ed won't or isn't capable writing pop songs a half step lower than standard like how ALL the first 6 =VH= albums were recorded in ...

:gulp:

cwsmith17
04-26-2004, 09:17 AM

Get the fuck out of this site asshole!

jesuskrice
04-26-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by pete
wow - there's so much wrong about this post. but there's only one point I wish to make.

DAVE LEFT VAN HALEN
he was not kicked out.

and believe me, that day, there was a tear in EVH's beer.

Thats right !!!!! and DLR came out with a better band that blew VH away EEAS and Vai Smoked Eddie .. I loved when that came out..It just proves !!!!!!

pete
04-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by jesuskrice
Thats right !!!!! and DLR came out with a better band that blew VH away EEAS and Vai Smoked Eddie .. I loved when that came out..It just proves !!!!!!

5 stars to you amigo

itsabouttime
04-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Proves you're a moron.

Seshmeister
04-27-2004, 08:56 PM

thankyou for your time.

Another glowing success for the US education system...

GAR
04-27-2004, 09:02 PM
Lets not leave out The Vatican

http://dickface.net/bm2002/images/pope_04.jpg

HERE IS YOUR GOD - FUCK THE CATHOLICK POPE

ELVIS
04-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Yawl ??

Not to mention "herd" or "their prob"...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
04-27-2004, 09:18 PM
http://www.deafwin.com/images/DUNCE-BOY.gif

Terry
04-27-2004, 09:59 PM
Ed just doesn't give a shit about what people want to see, and is aware that enough people will go to see Van Hagar to avoid making him look like a horse's ass a la Van Halen 3 flopping.

I can see Ed wanting to take a long break. Van Halen 3 not living up to Ed's expectations, his wife leaving, cancer, being dropped by his longtime record label/employer.......must have sucked.

In a way I can give him points for just being stubborn enough to do whatever he wants to and saying 'fuck public perception'.

But at the rate he's going, he's going to end his career with a whimper rather than go out on top with a winner. Can't imagine what was going on in his head to think there was as much of a demand for him to reunite with Hagar was there was with Roth.

Ed and Al are just out to lunch. Have been for a long time.

DLR_EngineRoom
04-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Damn, Ed can be pretty truthful while being interviewed while on the sauce aye?

Nevermind, and I take that back cos when isn't the guy high as a kite?

"Ten albums worth of new material ready to go" and still struggling to put together a couple of cheese tracks for BOVII?

Whatever?

BTW. Will Alex be selling Authorized franky-striped VH neckbraces for $99 a pop at the concession stands along with round rocker thong underwear?

Milk it fuckers!!! Milk those sheep but good!!!

I swear there will be young tools stupid enough to pay fifty bucks for an authorized bag of VH Brown M&m's!!! LOL! Sad but true.

OMG Max, I'm seriously cracking up here at work, that's F***IN' hilarious shiite there, man! LMFAO!! Well there you have it, only a fellow DLR fan can make my day in laughter.

BTW, ROTH STILL RULES, HAGARITAS!

bru87tr
04-29-2004, 09:50 AM
LSD" for one you obviously have it cause thats what you choose as a username.

#2: why you have the fair warning cover as an avatar when you should have a sammy avatar cause there is no way I beleive you like dave era VH.

#3: Ed is a follower and always will be ! he is out of his element trying to be the man and "How Many Say I" is a late indication of the follower of dave ed is. I do dave, I do! natural follower ed is!

Eyes of the Night
04-30-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Eyes
Look, if Ed says "it's not there then it's not there" means just that ...

To be honest, this as an Ed fan ... I bet Ed won't or isn't capable writing pop songs a half step lower than standard like how ALL the first 6 =VH= albums were recorded in ...

:gulp:

Bizump!

Eddie!!! Eddie!!! Eddie!!!