PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Silenced For Fingering US In Iraq Bombings

Hardrock69
03-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | March 15 2006

After the murder of Slobo Milosevic prevented the true Butchers of Serbia, Wes Clark and Bill Clinton, from being brought to justice, on the very first day of Saddam Hussein's testimony the judge turned off his microphone and ordered all media to leave following Saddam's comments that the civil war in Iraq is being deliberately fueled by the US.

Over the past few weeks we have highlighted Israeli and US foreign policy documents that actually encourage not deter the break out of civil war in Iraq. Decades old blueprints document how inter-Arab conflict would be beneficial to the Neo-Cons, initiating ethnic cleansing in Iraq and drawing in Iran and Syria to provide a pretext to expand the war.

Several highly suspicious events over the past year, such as the Samarra Mosque bombing and the staged SAS attack on Iraqi police, have brought this eventuality closer.

High profile trials like those of Milosevic and Hussein often backfire because top level criminality on the part of the US government and its international henchmen NATO and the UN is always exposed by the defendant.

The Hague were losing the case against Milosevic because he provided documented evidence of US government support of Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden in the late 1990's and was about to call Bill Clinton as a witness.

Looky who is in the photo below shaking hans wif Saddamite Insane: It's DONNY-BOY RUMSFELD!!!

Fucking terrorists.....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/150306rummysaddam.jpg

Similarly, Saddam's defense consists of he fact that the chemical and biological weapons allegedly used to poison residents of Halabja in March 1988 were sold to him by the US government and specifically Donald Rumsfeld.

Today, Hussein fingered the hidden hand behind the staged bombings in Iraq and his microphone was immediately shut off by the judge. From the AP,

"What pains me most is what I heard recently about something that aims to harm our people," Saddam said. "My conscience tells me that the great people of Iraq have nothing to do with these acts."

"As Saddam continued reading from a prepared text, the judge repeatedly closed his microphone to prevent his words from being heard and told him to address the charges against him. Saddam ignored the judge and continued speaking."

"What happened in the last days is bad," he said, referring to the Feb. 22 bombing of the Askariya shrine in the city of Samarra. "You will live in darkness and rivers of blood for no reason."

"Finally, Abdel-Rahman ordered the session closed to the public, telling journalists to leave the chamber. The delayed video feed also was cut.

"The court has decided to turn this into a secret and closed session," he said."

Since all transcripts of the trial are edited before their release we have no idea of the full extent of Saddam's comments. To emphasize how much of a dog and pony show trial this is, it was also reported that the entire trial was subject to a practice run before it even began, so the puppet judge is just working to a script and the whole farce has already been staged. Even the Financial Times of London remarked that this was "bizarre."

Neo-Cons and Globalists are sweating on the speculation that Saddam has cancer and will die before any damaging testimony leaks out. If not, don't be surprised if Saddam gets 'Slobo'd' and has a nasty accident or bizarrely decides to take the wrong drugs.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/150306saddamsilenced.htm

FORD
03-15-2006, 03:53 PM
I agree that Saddam's trial is pretty much a joke, but nobody murdered Milosonofabitch, and it disturbs the Hell out of me that anyone would mourn that genocidal bastard.

Hardrock69
03-15-2006, 04:13 PM
I wish that someone had done a Mussolini routine.....shoot the bastard, then drage his corpse through the streets, and then hang it up upside down so that the public could take turns beating the crap out of him.

Though I personally think Milosovich (should have been) & Hussein should be drug down the street and hung upside down while they are alive.....so the PUBLIC can beat them to death....

Of course I feel that way about ANY genocidal maniac who rules a country.

I can't say anything further along those lines without breaking Federal Law.

:rolleyes:

FORD
03-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

You don't need to :(

Nitro Express
03-16-2006, 12:51 AM
Go ahead, speak your mind. What are you afraid of?

Hardrock69
03-16-2006, 02:15 AM
http://www.kaiserverlag.com/books/herbst2004/gestapo.jpg

BigBadBrian
03-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

Go ahead...he's gone. :)

http://mitya.pp.ru/anato/clinton-hitler.jpg

Nitro Express
03-17-2006, 03:59 AM
I am the Gestapo.

Cathedral
03-17-2006, 04:10 AM
No, I am the Gestapo.