X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Vatican Wealth "Truly Astonishing"

Vatican Wealth "Truly Astonishing" As Simple Beggar Asking For Help Reveals World Problems
    According to researchers, Catholic Church infiltrated by Illuminists disguised as Jesuits with world domination as their goal and deception and war their main tools.
    16 Mar 2006

By Greg Szymanski

The Italian priest saying Mass in what looked like a gold plated church near the Spanish Steps in Rome was about to give his sermon when in stormed a street beggar screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Give me the money and give it to the starving people like me. All criminals at the altar, especially you Father with all those golden rings and chalices!" cried the street person in Italian, as several church ushers rushed to remove him from the premises.

While being pushed out of the Church like a piece of garbage, he made one last plea to those attending Holy Sunday Mass. "Don't give him the money, please don't give it him! I need to eat. So do many others. All they do here is steal your money while many die in the streets.!"

The incident occurred on a bright sunny summer morning in 1982 at a time when the Vatican Bank was entangled in Italy's biggest financial scandal in its history, involving high ranking Vatican figures, the P2 Masonic Lodge, the Mafia and corrupt politicians and financiers.

And it was a time - especially in Rome and behind the Vatican walls - when all the bigwigs were covering their dirty tracks, covering trails that most likely led to the untimely death of Pope Paul I, Bank of Ambrosian chairman, Roberto Calvi, financier Michael Sindona and the looting of billions of dollars from Vatican bank coffers.

The murders and the whereabouts of the stolen money still remain a mystery today, but the incident with the street beggar in the small Rome Church said it all.

In one quick, desperate moment a poor man spoke the true words of God in his own house, exposing the criminals who have infiltrated the Catholic Church for what they really are - common thieves and thugs who hide behind the cloth, using their collected wealth for evil not good, while millions die around the world from war and starvation.

For those in attendance, including this journalist, at what can be called the "Beggar's Mass," it was a moment of awakening, perhaps a moment that put the entire global conflict into proper prospective, as greed and power ushered out the poor and needy right at the altar of God.

If anyone is interested, the unknown Italian street beggar wasn't given any food that day from the fat cats at the Church. In fact, the golden doors were slammed shut on his face as the man walked off, disappearing down the narrow and cobblestoned Rome streets.

But as he walked off, the Vatican scandal raged on in the Italian papers, illustrating the enormous divide between the rich and poor and the impossible task of straightening things out.

Further, the corruption in the Church and the manipulation of its vast wealth continues today, as many observers and researchers claim the Illuminati, for lack of a better word, have not only taken over the vast wealth, influence and power of the Catholic Church, but also of all the other major religions and governments of the world.

And if anyone thinks controlling the Vatican's wealth and holdings isn't an important priority of the New World Order's global domination and genocide plan, think again.

Many historians and researchers and even one American Congressman have openly said the Vatican, through the Jesuit Order in firm control of the Illuminati, is also in control of the United States Federal Reserve.

And they contend whoever controls the Federal Reserve of New York controls the whole United States Federal Reserve, saying the roots of this control lead to the Vatican

In his 1980's book Vatican Billions, the late Avro Manhattan, a writer and researcher who prescribes to the above theory, detailed a portion of the Vatican holdings, revealing its vast wealth and influence around the world. Further, other contemporary researchers suggested the Vatican's true wealth has since greatly multiplied and the vast fortune may never be known since the bank is cloaked in secrecy, no oversight and considered to be the perfect money laundering system.

"The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others," wrote Manhattan.

"The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 500 million dollars in the U.S.A. alone."

Manhattan's complete findings can be read in his book Vatican Billions, but here is a excerpt of some important Vatican financial facts:

"In a statement published in connection with a bond prospectus, the Boston archdiocese listed its assets at Six Hundred and Thirty-five Million ($635,891,004), which is 9.9 times its liabilities. This leaves a net worth of Five Hundred and Seventy-one million dollars ($571,704,953). It is not difficult to discover the truly astonishing wealth of the church, once we add the riches of the twenty-eight archdioceses and 122 dioceses of the U.S.A., some of which are even wealthier than that of Boston.

"Some idea of the real estate and other forms of wealth controlled by the Catholic church may be gathered by the remark of a member of the New York Catholic Conference, namely 'that his church probably ranks second only to the United States Government in total annual purchase.' Another statement, made by a nationally syndicated Catholic priest, perhaps is even more telling. 'The Catholic Church,' he said, 'must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government.'

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

Further. Manhattan in his book talks about how the Phillipines has virtually been taken over by the Vatican and its infiltrators, who are hijacking the Church.

Manhattan traces in his book, specifically in chapters 1-11, how millions of Filipinos are unaware that their country is secretly controlled by the Roman Catholic Church, adding there is no doubt that the Jesuit Order is the master planner.

"The very reason, the Philippines is now in deep political turmoil and economic trouble and now one of the poor country in the world," wrote Manhattan. "As I've said many times that the Catholic Church is the hidden central conspiracy force manipulating the Philippines."

Reviews, Alternatives, and Recommendations
  • bastardog
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Now everybody is against the Catholic Church.
    the church is rich...so what?
    1973 years is a long time to increase your wealth don't you think.
    Bastardog

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Well, some say that the Catholic Church is the great lie of Satan which he has used to spread lies against God.

And it is pretty wrapped up in unholy controversy they never seem to address in any holy manner i can relate to.

It is also the foundation for all other denominations which were formed by traditions of men who leaned to their own understanding instead of God's.

Christianity is the tool of Satan?

Hmmmmmm, interesting concept, eh?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bastardog
        Now everybody is against the Catholic Church.
        the church is rich...so what?
        1973 years is a long time to increase your wealth don't you think.

Here's the "so what".....

1) A church which requires their priests to take vows of poverty should not be hoarding wealth.

2) Jesus, whom this church claims to worship, was famous for saying things like "Sell all that you have and give the money to the poor" and "A camel will pass through the eye of the needle before a rich man can enter Heaven.

Now that said, I realize that the Catholic Church does a great deal of charity work. And I also realize that there are Protestant ministries that are also greedy and corrupt. Usually they have three letter acronyms and TV networks. Hell, the Mormon Church even refers to their head office as a corporation.

What makes the Catholics worse in this case, is that they have had a 1500 year head start on the others and have therefore stashed more wealth, much of it through intimidation and threats if not outright force.

And while I rightly condemn the BCE for wasting billions of dollars which could be used to cure diseases and feed the starving, the Catholic church is also hoarding wealth that should be used for such things.

Jesus told us to store our treasures in HEAVEN, not in Rome. That wealth belongs to Him, as it was given by believers for that purpose.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bastardog
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Here's the "so what".....

1) A church which requires their priests to take vows of poverty should not be hoarding wealth.

2) Jesus, whom this church claims to worship, was famous for saying things like "Sell all that you have and give the money to the poor" and "A camel will pass through the eye of the needle before a rich man can enter Heaven.

Now that said, I realize that the Catholic Church does a great deal of charity work. And I also realize that there are Protestant ministries that are also greedy and corrupt. Usually they have three letter acronyms and TV networks. Hell, the Mormon Church even refers to their head office as a corporation.

What makes the Catholics worse in this case, is that they have had a 1500 year head start on the others and have therefore stashed more wealth, much of it through intimidation and threats if not outright force.

And while I rightly condemn the BCE for wasting billions of dollars which could be used to cure diseases and feed the starving, the Catholic church is also hoarding wealth that should be used for such things.

Jesus told us to store our treasures in HEAVEN, not in Rome. That wealth belongs to Him, as it was given by believers for that purpose.
          Is your oppinion and I respect it. Also agree with some points but not on the most of it.
          The priests (including the Pope) aren't the owners of anything on the Church....they receive a modest monthly salary of around $500 (Not sure about bishops or Cardenals or if can receive more based on charge) and anything else depents on people charity (or contribution or how you prefer to call it). So basically they aren't rich.
          All the other wealth is manage by people on the Church but are not their personal money as you suggested.
          Offcourse there are people inside that do personnal agendas (there is always a bad seed everywere) but that doesn't means that Catholic Church is just looking for been powerfull and richer.

Now when you said "Jesus told us to store our treasures in HEAVEN, not in Rome. That wealth belongs to Him, as it was given by believers for that purpose." in any way He ever mention our tresures as money
          and on anyway Catholics are putting its money on Rome and that money you refers even isn't at Rome.....it is invested to get more money to do more charity
          OK...maybe in the middle of that process some are doing personal agendas with that money but that wasn't the intention on anyway. It is that bad seed that do the bad......same as any other church...same as govements....same as that co-worker thats allways behind the boss...same as that friend that in a group of friends allways took the best part.
          Last edited by bastardog; 03-17-2006, 11:42 AM.
          Bastardog

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Depressing...

I'm a staunch Catholic who is ashamed of the way the Catholic Church has handled things. I'm not really that upset that they have money as long as that money would go toward good, charitable things. That's where questions come about. I believe most of it does go to good causes.

I try not to let it get to me because all it would do is become a distraction from my own faith and practice. Admittedly, I like to concentrate on my local parish and the good things they do. Our priest is incredible. We've had some shady ones in the past, but this guy is pure as the driven snow. I trust him whereas there have been some that I didn't feel "right" about.

It's just frustrating when you are trying to support your church and you believe in your local officials, only to have these terrible distrations going on in around the rest of the country.
            Last edited by Roy Munson; 03-17-2006, 11:59 AM.
            Originally posted by ELVIS
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Cat said it best.

Christianity is the Tool Of Satan.

Let's see...the Albigensian Crusades, where tens of thousands of innocent people in the South Of France were slaughtered because they did not adhere to the Catholic Church's "doctrine".

Not to mention the Middle Eastern Crusades.

Then there is the Inquisition.

Then you have the "business' of SELLING salvation, especially to those who CANNOT AFFORD TO GIVE TO ANYONE....

Let's see....homosexuality....a bunch of fucking pedophiles....

So on and so forth.

Genocide, Corruption, Murder, Theft on a massive scale...Fraud, Assassination...

Sound Familiar?

Why do ya think the Republican Conservative Zealots are mainly "Christian"?

Why is it obvious that "Christian Policy" is a demonstration of Satanic action?

I mean come on......

In a normal society where people were actually considerate of each other, marijuana would be legal and alcohol & cigarettes would not be, gays (nor anyone else) would be discriminated against for what they do in the privacy of their own home between consenting adults, we would not invade a country that posed a moderate threat at best for dubious reasons....need I go on?

Christianity is actually a front for the policies of Satan.

'Nuff said.

Comment

• Roy Munson
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

I guess you're right...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's right Roy just close your eyes, close your ears and just keep chanting there is a Christian god and I should worship him by the catholic doctrine.

Not because of any empirical evidence because there is none.
                  Not because of any logical reason because there is none.

You do it because your parents did and it means you can put all the questions and worries about life, death and the universe into a little box marked 'Someone else has worked this out for me a couple of thousand years ago and all they want in return is my money and to occasionally fuck my children'.

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

That was uncalled for...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Why?

Christians are inherently immoral.

If they ever do anything which might appear moral then it is done conditionally because they want something in return - to be rewarded by getting an afterlife.

You want rewarded for doing things you should be doing anyway which renders any moral act you do as being immoral and selfish.

Talk of the catholic church's 'charitable' work is the same thing. Done with strings attached and in the name of getting a reward.

If you want to help the poor and needy give your money to a charity, they have less overheads and won't keep tons of your money in vaults...

Comment

• Roy Munson
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        That's right Roy just close your eyes, close your ears and just keep chanting there is a Christian god and I should worship him by the catholic doctrine.

You do it because your parents did and it means you can put all the questions and worries about life, death and the universe into a little box marked 'Someone else has worked this out for me a couple of thousand years ago and all they want in return is my money and to occasionally fuck my children'.

Cheers!

You are completely ignorant and judgemental. Thanks for making fun of me and MY personal beliefs.
                        I guess you're right...

Comment

• bastardog
                          Commando
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Cheers!

Great....Someone that laugh of other people beliefs. Maybe later you will wait that the others demonstrate respect for whatever are your believe.
                          Bastardog

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Cat said it best.

Christianity is the Tool Of Satan.

Let's see...the Albigensian Crusades, where tens of thousands of innocent people in the South Of France were slaughtered because they did not adhere to the Catholic Church's "doctrine".

Not to mention the Middle Eastern Crusades.

Then there is the Inquisition.

Then you have the "business' of SELLING salvation, especially to those who CANNOT AFFORD TO GIVE TO ANYONE....

Let's see....homosexuality....a bunch of fucking pedophiles....

So on and so forth.

Genocide, Corruption, Murder, Theft on a massive scale...Fraud, Assassination...

Sound Familiar?

Why do ya think the Republican Conservative Zealots are mainly "Christian"?

Why is it obvious that "Christian Policy" is a demonstration of Satanic action?

I mean come on......

In a normal society where people were actually considerate of each other, marijuana would be legal and alcohol & cigarettes would not be, gays (nor anyone else) would be discriminated against for what they do in the privacy of their own home between consenting adults, we would not invade a country that posed a moderate threat at best for dubious reasons....need I go on?

Christianity is actually a front for the policies of Satan.

'Nuff said.

I don't think Cat means it the same way you do. He believes Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD? Do you?

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

**The Messiah walketh into the room in a striped referee outfit and blows a whistle.....**

Enough of this, My children!

Do not carry on this ugliness in My name!

Comment

Working...