X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Gotta Fuckin' Love Ozzy

......at least the old Ozzy...If Sharon is all about the money, I wish to fuck she'd release shit like this on DVD!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 03-17-2006, 11:59 PM.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I've seen clips of Randy in that Tribute Crazy Train video playing over the tune, but have never seen and vids of Randy playing live, other than a brief snippet of Slick Black Cadillac on the Quiet Riot Behind The Music Special. Am sure there's RR bootleg footage out there, but surely there must be some live Ozzy stuff on film with RR playing.

Releasing that footage will be the only way I'm gonna buy anything with Ozzy's name on it these days, short of going on a binge and updating my Black Sabbath collection from cassettes to Cds.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Terry
      I've seen clips of Randy in that Tribute Crazy Train video playing over the tune, but have never seen and vids of Randy playing live, other than a brief snippet of Slick Black Cadillac on the Quiet Riot Behind The Music Special. Am sure there's RR bootleg footage out there, but surely there must be some live Ozzy stuff on film with RR playing.

Releasing that footage will be the only way I'm gonna buy anything with Ozzy's name on it these days, short of going on a binge and updating my Black Sabbath collection from cassettes to Cds.
      I concur.....

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Word.

Sharon the succubus will eventually find a way to steal the rights from the Rhoads family and release it to pay for her much-needed plastic surgeries.

Sharon's a fucking cunt.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I have a DVD with all the available footage of him with Ozzy.

Amazing stuff.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

...only way I'm gonna buy anything with Ozzy's name on it these days, short of going on a binge and updating my Black Sabbath collection from cassettes to Cds.
            What's a cassette? :confused:

Oh my God, let me burn you the CDs...holy crap, dude... :eek:
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              What's a cassette? :confused:

Oh my God, let me burn you the CDs...holy crap, dude... :eek:

Have plenty of CDs too, just wasn't in a rush to totally update my cassette collection, because...well, you kow, CDs have only been available for...um...twenty years or so. You're talking to a dude that still has a working record player and vinyl here.

Plus the cassettes I have still work fine, as does my boom box (I'm really starting to show my age here), so I usually wait until the cassette has totally shat the bed until I get the CD, but I'm getting there slowly. My new car only plays CDs, so that spurned me to buy about 100 of my old cassette titles on CD, as I couldn't play my tapes in the car, and I have to listen to music when I drive and what passes for modern FM radio is just too repetitive, commercial-laden (both adverts and musical styles) and has WAY too much time devoted to these third-rate hambone Howard Stern/Don Imus wannabes prattling on for my tastes.

Would love to take a look at the RR DVD, though...I do have a DVD player, but do you have it in Betamax format? (just kidding)

Who's the girl in your posts?
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Have plenty of CDs too, just wasn't in a rush to totally update my cassette collection, because...well, you kow, CDs have only been available for...um...twenty years or so. You're talking to a dude that still has a working record player and vinyl here.

Plus the cassettes I have still work fine, as does my boom box (I'm really starting to show my age here), so I usually wait until the cassette has totally shat the bed until I get the CD, but I'm getting there slowly. My new car only plays CDs, so that spurned me to buy about 100 of my old cassette titles on CD, as I couldn't play my tapes in the car, and I have to listen to music when I drive and what passes for modern FM radio is just too repetitive, commercial-laden (both adverts and musical styles) and has WAY too much time devoted to these third-rate hambone Howard Stern/Don Imus wannabes prattling on for my tastes.

Would love to take a look at the RR DVD, though...I do have a DVD player, but do you have it in Betamax format? (just kidding)

Who's the girl in your posts?
                That's cool...I still have a few vinyls and a cabinet record player that weighs in at about 150 pounds or so...a damn MONSTER to move...

I guess I'm not so innocent, myself...lol...

The girl in question is Kelli Williams, a girl I fell in love with back when I was about 16-17, and my future wife as soon as we both get divorced, meet, and realize that our destinies are one. You can see more of her in the Sheep Pen forum

It's in a thread titled, conveniently, "The Kelli Williams Thread".
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  That's cool...I still have a few vinyls and a cabinet record player that weighs in at about 150 pounds or so...a damn MONSTER to move...

I guess I'm not so innocent, myself...lol...

The girl in question is Kelli Williams, a girl I fell in love with back when I was about 16-17, and my future wife as soon as we both get divorced, meet, and realize that our destinies are one. You can see more of her in the Sheep Pen forum

It's in a thread titled, conveniently, "The Kelli Williams Thread".
                  She's purty.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    I have a DVD with all the available footage of him with Ozzy.

Amazing stuff.
                    Cool! 3 questions:

What all does it include?

How good is the quality?

And where does one find this masterpiece?

Comment

• BruinJer
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

There are a couple of shows that were filmed/video taped and are floating around the bootleg circles... One is (what looks like) 8mm film from New York, which is Crazy Train & part of Believer and the other is from Chicago, that one had part of "Over The Mountian" "Mr. Crowley" "Crazy Train" and "Revelation (Mother Earth)". The quality is not all that great but you get to, at least, see Randy do his thing. The best out of all the Randy bootlegs is still the "After Hours" stuff. I have the stereo version at home on DVD.... good stuff!
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/Chickies.jpg

Comment

• BruinJer
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Here is "Crazy Train" from that Chicago show...

Crazy Train
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/Chickies.jpg

Comment

Working...