Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2004

Why that????

We got the great offer from Roth:

Roth to Van Halen: "People want the reunion..."
    Good news!!!!!

But when I red the Michael Anthony interview, something is wrong:

On the last time he saw David Lee Roth:
    "It was when him and Sammy toured together, what is that, four years ago now? He would kind of pull his hat down and just walk by me because I tell you one of the first shows that I did with those guys I forget where we were at but I had a few drinks and I went into Dave's dressing room after the show and I just unloaded on him, on what was his problem that we could not make this reunion work? And all he kept saying was, you're right, you're right. I told him, look at them out there; when you go out there and this is the beginning of the tour and he actually impressed me at the beginning of the tour but as the tour went on boy by the last show they didn't even do the last show of the tour that I was out there because they couldn't do it; Dave just started pulling shenanigans left and right. Most nights Sammy and I would pound on his door and say come on out and numerous times invited him to come out onstage and do an encore, all three of us together but it never happened."

Whats going on? Is Dave coming down or is Michael talking bullshit??????? or what?????

For me a reunion would be the greatest thing that could happen!!!!!!!
    (But...........concerts in europe also!!!!! )

Greetz driver67
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Sammy yelling on stage at the sam an Dave tour for Dave to
    come out and Play.................. Classic.

Mikey Drunk pounding on Daves door and calling him a bad kid ................Brilliant!

Dave Never dropping trow ..........STRATOooooo.....SPHERIC, BABY!!!!!!

CVH IS ROTH !!!!

MUTHA ON, ROTHS!!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Mikey was talking crap: his synapses have long been grilled by his greedy boar sauces and Ed and Al's delirium.
      Besides, he must have been talking about his refusal to join Spam and him... As we know it, Dave has always been openly willing to get CVH back together.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

"tu as raison, mon pote"... Right on !
        Dave DOES NOT NEED Spam to yell at him, and he DOES NOT NEED Mikey to knock at his door...
        What the hell is that bullshit, can you tell me ???

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          Mikey was talking crap: his synapses have long been grilled by his greedy boar sauces and Ed and Al's delirium.
          Besides, he must have been talking about his refusal to join Spam and him... As we know it, Dave has always been openly willing to get CVH back together.
          LOL!! I love the "boar sauces" comment! You quote is so right!!
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Everyone wants to hang out with the cool kid(s)

Grown-up life is not too far from the play ground... LOL..

Jeez! I'm a Dave Booster.... LOL

Comment

• driver67
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jan 2004

@philouze
              You're right....whats bullshit..
              Thats it:
              One said "started pulling shenanigans" and the other said "people want a reunion"
              This is something that have to dealt with in or at or however at the tour.

I don't know what goes on behind the curtain.......
              But I know there is something like hate!
              And there is something we don't know maybe.....lawyers or whatever (remember????)

Comment

• philouze
                Banned
                • Mar 2004

sure, dude... we'll probably never know what goes on behind that curtain.. totally agree..

Comment

• ZaneHalen
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Mar 2004

Would love to see an original reunion.

Comment

Working...