PDA

View Full Version : Fucking CHimpy Is Lying Again On CNN Right Now...

Hardrock69
03-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Lady reporter asks Chimpy why he is so "hellbent on going to war".

Chimpy starts to get flustered and irritated and says "no President wants to go to war. I don't want to go to war....What you are saying is a LIE!".

It is amazing that worthless sack of shit can stand up there and honestly think people believe a word he says....

If he thinks he is believable, he is even more ingorant than any of us take him for....and that is saying an awful lot!!!!

CHIMPEACHMENT NOW!!!!
:mad:

FORD
03-21-2006, 11:55 PM
It's been established that the PNAC agenda, including the invasion of Iraq existed years before Chimpy was illegally installed in office.

Richard Clarke has stated that Chimpy said in a staff meeting in early 2002 "Fuck Saddam! We're taking him out"

They lied. Repeatedly.

They created false intelligence, and outed a covert CIA agent in an attempt to keep their crime concealed.

Chimpy and Blair have been documented as agreeing to go to war regardless of what intelligence showed, or weapons inspectors found.

Which, of course, was NOTHING.

Chimpeach this lying treasonous fucking bastard.

He doesn't want war like I don't want beer, pussy, and rock n roll.

Hardrock69
03-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Nice analogy man!
:cool:

Hardrock69
03-22-2006, 12:39 AM
Here is the AP Wire article:

Journalist gets chance to question Bush
NEDRA PICKLER
Associated Press

WASHINGTON - Journalist Helen Thomas has questioned every president since John Kennedy. On Tuesday she got what has become a rare chance to question the current commander in chief.

"You're going to be sorry," Thomas warned President Bush when he called on her in his news conference at the White House.

"Well, then, let me take it back," Bush joked to laughter from the press corps.

Thomas, a columnist for Hearst Newspapers, is an outspoken critic of Bush's war policies and is known around the White House for her daily haggling with press secretary Scott McClellan. Bush rarely calls on her even though she always raises her hand, and once she got her chance she pointedly challenged his reason for wanting to go to war "from the moment you stepped into the White House."

"To assume I wanted war is just flat wrong, Helen, in all due respect," Bush responded. He repeated, "Excuse me, excuse me," as Thomas tried to interrupt him five times during his answer.

"No president wants war," he said. "Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true."

As he finished, Thomas kidded him about their debate and thanked him for taking her question.

"You're welcome," he said. "I didn't really regret it. I kind of semi-regretted it."

---

Bush was wary of some questions during the news conference, his second of the year.

He paused when asked what impact the formation of a unity government in Iraq would have on public opinion of his mission there.

"That's a trick question, because you want to get me to talk about polls when I don't pay attention to polls," Bush said. "At least that's after five and a half years I was able to rout you out."

Bush also was asked whether he's concerned that the polls show that a growing number of Americans are questioning his trustworthiness. The president said he understands the war he is leading creates concerns.

"One of the reasons why it's important for me to continue to speak out and explain why we have a strategy for victory, why we can succeed," Bush said.

---

The president says he's glad some people are paying attention to him.

Bush said he was impressed when a reporter for The Washington Times asked him about an exchange on immigration that the president had near the end of a marathon Q-and-A session with his audience in Cleveland on Monday.

Bush said the reporters he saw seemed to be half asleep at the end of his hour-and-a-half appearance.

"They were dozing off," Bush teased. "I could see them watching their watches, kind of wondering how long he's going to blow on for. Let's get him out of here so we can go get lunch, is what they were thinking. So at least you paid attention. Thanks."

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/politics/14153054.htm

FORD
03-22-2006, 12:45 AM
What Chimp also said, which this paper seemed to have missed, is that any troop pullouts for Iraq would be "for future Presidents to determine"

Or in other words, no pullout as long as his monkey ass is in the White House. And I'm sure Chimpeachment wasn't on his mind.

How many will die needlessly by January 2009 :mad:

Warham
03-22-2006, 06:42 AM
Chimpeachment isn't on anybody's mind except for the Democratic leadership of the Senate.

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 07:06 AM
HELEN THOMAS was interview by WOLFIE B on CNN last night...

I think it's safe to say that she's not amongst his biggest fans...

Hardrock69
03-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Chimpeachment isn't on anybody's mind except for the Democratic leadership of the Senate.

That is a lie.

It is on the minds of many Republicans in Congress as well.

If what you say were true, there would not be so many Retardlicans trying to distance themselves from Chimpy and his fucked policies.

They are in desperate fear of being defeated in this years elections.

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Why do you guys think this is a new development, Congressman pulling away from the president? It has nothing to do with impeachment, it has to do with making a name for yourself by standing out from others.

It happened 8 years ago when Clinton was president. I'm sure it happened in '86 with Reagan and in '78 with Carter. History didn't start on Jan 20, 2001.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:47 AM

The Senate has some Democratic Leadership?

Who knew?

;)

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Who knew?

;)

I gave them the benefit of the doubt. ;)

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Why do you guys think this is a new development, Congressman pulling away from the president? It has nothing to do with impeachment, it has to do with making a name for yourself by standing out from others...

And oh yeah, his incompetence is boundless and he's hugely unpopular...

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And oh yeah, his incompetence is boundless and he's hugely unpopular...

Al Gore thought the same thing during his campaign. :p

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Well, GORE did win...

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Only in a liberal's mind.

And I was speaking of GORE in terms of what he thought about Clinton, when he shunned him from making any campaign pitstops for him.

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Only in a liberal's mind.

And I was speaking of GORE in terms of what he thought about Clinton, when he shunned him from making any campaign pitstops for him.

Make yourself clearer next time. I have a hard time reading through your cutesy semantics and ability to frame events fundamentally out of context. It's a true excercise in intellectual dishonestly...

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Make yourself clearer next time. I have a hard time reading through your cutesy semantics and ability to frame events fundamentally out of context. It's a true excercise in intellectual dishonestly...

Exactly.

And I thought I was the only one who saw this.

Hardrock69
03-22-2006, 12:36 PM
What do you expect from someone who is living in complete and total denial?

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
What do you expect from someone who is living in complete and total denial?

WARHAM resides in EGYPT? Who knew?:)

BigBadBrian
03-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Well, GORE did win...

No, not according to the LAWS of the United States.

How many recounts did Bush beat Gore in Florida over......fifteen or so?

Hillary Clinton proclaimed once Gore gave up his legal battles for his attempted coup d'etat that she would propose legislation for doing away with the Electoral College.

Nothing transpired on that front.

All yap....no action.

:gulp:

Hardrock69
03-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Chimpy did not win either according to the LAWS of the United States...he and his scumbags broke the law in 2000, and again in 2004.

So what is your point?

:rolleyes:

Warham
03-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Where's the proof?

Angel
03-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Someone help me out here. How can Clinton be almost impeached for lying about where he stuck his dick, yet your soldiers are DYING because of Bushes lies, and you keep him in there?

We don't have impeachment here, so I'm not really sure just how the fuck it works!

FORD
03-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Someone help me out here. How can Clinton be almost impeached for lying about where he stuck his dick, yet your soldiers are DYING because of Bushes lies, and you keep him in there?

We don't have impeachment here, so I'm not really sure just how the fuck it works!

The main reason is that the Republicans are in charge of everything currently. It took Republicans in Congress to get rid of Nixon as well, but back then, there were Congressmen who were willing to put their country above their party. Very few of those exist today, and the ones that do aren't on the right committees to get impeachment proceedings going. And Democrats are helpless to do anything officially because they don't chair any committees.

Unfortunately, even with a 1%, highly questionable and probably false "margin of victory", we don't have a concept of "minority government" on this side of the border. :(

Hardrock69
03-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Tal Afar; war crimes in Bush$B!G(Bs dystopia

"The strategy that worked so well in Tal Afar did not emerge overnight -- it came only after much trial and error. It took time to understand and adjust to the brutality of the enemy in Iraq. Yet the strategy is working." George Bush 3-20-06

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush$B!G(Bs March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland was the most derisory string of lies in modern-day oratory. Aside from the dreary repetition of terror-related slogans that appear with mind-numbing frequency, Bush droned on for a good ten minutes about America$B!G(Bs great success in Tal Afar.

Huh?

If that sounds obscure, it$B!G(Bs because it was intended to be. Independent media has been banned from Tal Afar throughout the conflict so accounts of the massive carnage and devastation have been sketchy at best. This allows the prevaricator-and-chief to simply make up the facts as he goes along; a talent for which Bush has shown amazing aptitude. If Tal Afar is the idyllic, democratic utopia Bush boasts about, then open the city to $B!H(Bunembedded$B!I(B journalists who can confirm what he says and provide us with the details. That, of course, will never happen because along with the stories of brutality and slaughter, journalists are bound to find trace-elements of the chemical weapons that were used on the civilian population. Proof of war crimes and illegal weapons-use would undoubtedly throw a wrench in Bush$B!G(Bs Pollyanna fairytale.

The siege of Tal Afar was recently celebrated on CBS$B!G(B 60 Minutes in a segment called $B!H(BTal Afar: Al Qaida$B!G(Bs Town$B!I(B; a thoroughly absurd piece of Pentagon-inspired propaganda intended to shore up flagging support for Bush$B!G(Bs war. Like Bush$B!G(Bs speech, 60 Minutes devoted considerable energy to revising the city$B!G(Bs$B!G(B recent history and creating an upbeat story of benign occupation. The real story of Tal Afar, however, is quite different than the bubbly narrative conveyed by Bush or his acolytes at $B!H(BTV$B!G(Bs most popular news-magazine$B!I(B.

According to Bush, Tal Afar had been taken over by Al Qaida $B!H(Bterrorists$B!I(B, although he fails to explain how a few hundred fighters took control of a city of 200,000. Then, the terrorists did what terrorists always do in Bush-world$B!D(Bthey terrorized people.

Bush says: $B!H(BThe savagery of the terrorists is hard for Americans to imagine. They enforced their rule through fear and intimidation$B!D(BIn one grim incident; the terrorists kidnapped a young boy from the hospital and killed him.$B!I(B (There$B!G(Bs no record of this incident) $B!H(BAnd then they booby-trapped his body, he was blown up. (Never happened) $B!H(BThese weren$B!G(Bt random acts of violence; these were deliberate and highly-organized attempts to maintain control through intimidation. In Tal Afar, the terrorists had schools for kidnapping and beheading.$B!I(B (Schools for beheading?) $B!H(BAnd they sent a clear message to the citizens of the city: Anyone who opposes their reign of terror will be murdered.$B!I(B (absurd)

Bush goes on: $B!H(BThe terrorists were deliberately firing mortars into playgrounds and soccer fields filled with children$B!I(B (nonsense) $B!H(BCommunities became armed enclaves. If you were in part of Tal Afar that was not considered friendly, the terrorists cut off your basic services like electricity and water.$B!I(B (The US military destroyed the water and power lines prior to the siege)

Finally, Bush leans towards his audience and in an ominous-sounding whisper says, $B!H(BIn one cache of weapons we found an axe inscribed with the names of the victims the terrorists had beheaded.$B!I(B (outrageous)

Patting himself on the back, Bush adds cheerily, $B!H(BThe operation accomplished all this while protecting innocent civilians and inflicting minimal damage on the city.$B!I(B

The real story of Tal Afar is significantly different than Bush$B!G(Bs deluded account and considerably more tragic.

The siege of Tal Afar began on September 2, 2005. It was the largest military offensive since the assault on Falluja a year earlier. In 2004 the US military attempted to take over the city but was rebuffed by heavy fighting. After that, the guerilla movement inside the city intensified expecting a future attack.

A US officer told the Washington Post, $B!H(BThe September operation basically made people angry, which the insurgents were able to take advantage of. It had the opposite effect as intended. We created a power-vacuum and they filled it$B!I(B

Approximately, 5,000 American and Iraqi troops sealed off the city, enclosing it behind a massive wall of sand with military checkpoints. Then the city$B!G(Bs people were forcefully evacuated leaving them to fend for themselves. The Red Cross was overwhelmed by the magnitude of the exodus and was unable to provide shelter, water, or food for many of those who fled. Regrettably, thousands of people chose to stay and withstand the withering assault rather than expose themselves to the Shiite death squads from the Interior Ministry who were operating in conjunction with the American forces. The city was then relentlessly pounded for more than a week by Abrams tanks, F-16s, helicopter gun-ships, and heavy artillery. At least four mosques were bombed and the Sarai area was hammered persistently with 500 and 1000 lb bombs. The Iraqi newspaper Azzaman reported, $B!H(BEyewitnesses spoke of $B!F(Bscores of casualties due to indiscriminate bombing$B!I(B.

The entire operation was conducted in relative secrecy because the people in the United States were more focused on the unfolding Katrina tragedy.

The siege was executed according to the normal protocols; massive destruction of personal property, leveling areas where resistance appeared, snipers picking off anything that moves on the city streets, and the routine rounding up of anyone who seems at all suspicious.

$B!H(BThousands of Tal Afar residents were trapped inside Sarai by the cordon of tanks and barbed wire that was flung up around the district to prevent resistance fighters from escaping.$B!I(B (James Cogan WSWS)

$B!H(BSignificant parts of Tal Afar are reported to be in ruin. Electricity and phone services have been cut off and hospitals are breaking down. The Iraqi human rights Center issued an urgent appeal t the Iraqi government to stop the assault and allow rescue teams to access the area to deliver food, water and medical supplies.$B!I(B (James Cogan WSWS)

$B!H(BIslam online.net$B!I(B reported that $B!H(BResidents of Tal Afar have sent out an SOS to the international community to interfere with the continuing bombing of their devastated city, revealing a terrible humanitarian crisis.$B!I(B

$B!H(BThe Americans are bombing the city with chemical weapons$B!I(B, one unidentified man said, adding that other residents are complaining of suffocation and other health problems related to exposure to US ordinance.

The report is consistent with evidence of banned weapons that were used in an earlier attack on Falluja.

The idea that Tal Afar was an Al Qaida stronghold was a ridiculous public relations scam to conceal the operation$B!G(Bs real objectives. The siege was clearly designed as part of a broader $B!H(Bscotched-earth$B!I(B policy directed at Sunni cities. That$B!G(Bs explains why $B!H(Bnot one foreign fighter was captured in the siege despite claims that the city was a haven for foreign terrorists.$B!I(B (Linda Heard)

Colonel Greg Reilly admitted as much to Al Jazeera saying that the resistance $B!H(Bwent into hiding, avoiding us. That$B!G(Bs why there$B!G(Bs no fighting. They are not putting up a fight.$B!I(B

Unfortunately, the Pentagon$B!G(Bs de-facto news blackout kept this story from receiving any serious attention in the press.

Local Iraqi journalist, Nasir Ali, summarized the goals of the siege saying, $B!H(BEvery time the US Army and Iraqi government want to destroy a specific city they claim it hosts Arab fighters and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.$B!I(B

Ali is correct, but there is a more sinister motive as well, the deliberate $B!H(Bpreemptive$B!I(B purging of Sunnis to roll back the mounting pressure from the resistance. The attack on Tal Afar was not a battle with terrorists but a clear attempt at ethnic cleansing.

Following the siege the Red Crescent reported that $B!H(B170 people from Tal Afar had been made sick from $B!H(Binhaling gases$B!I(B and $B!H(Bcurious poisons$B!I(B; another indication that proscribed weapons were used on civilians.

James Cogan reports that, $B!H(BThe US led offensive has left hundreds of homes, shops, offices and mosques severely damaged. US and Iraqi troops have now rampaged through every home in Tal Afar searching for surviving insurgents or weapons caches. When residents are able to return to their houses, they will find their doors and widows kicked in, their furniture smashed, and their personal effects ruined or looted.$B!I(B

Summarizing: Tal Afar was forcefully evacuated, ruthlessly bombarded, brazenly captured and laid to waste$B!D(B.but no sign of Al Qaida? As Colonel Reilly said, $B!H(BThey went into hiding$B!I(B.

Right.

Jonathan Finer clarified what really took place in Tal Afar in a Washington Post article:

$B!H(BTal Afar was 70% Sunni Turkmen and 30% Shiite Turkmen. The Sunni Turkmen had thrown in with Saddam, and more recently to radical Islam. The Shiite Turkmen lived in fear of their lives.

So Kurds and Shiite are beating up on Sunni Turkmen allies of Sunnis Arabs. $B!D(BIt$B!G(Bs mainly about punishing the Sunni Turkmen for allying with the Sunni Arab guerrillas.$B!I(B

So, the US role in this bloody farce was to aid and abet the forces that were involved in promoting sectarian violence and civil war; that much is crystal clear. None of this has anything to do with Bush$B!G(Bs endless palavering about Al Qaida. Tel Afar was about $B!H(Bethnic-payback$B!I(B pure and simple; a strategy that fits seamlessly with the broader aims of the occupation to crush the indigenous resistance and to $B!H(Bdivide and conquer$B!I(B.

The widely-respected Council of Nineveh issued a statement from the Brussels Tribunal that was ignored in the western media but is worth reiterating here:

$B!H(BThe truth of what is happening in Tal Afar of the extreme use of force and the use of internationally forbidden weapons of poison gases, cluster, microwave, and napalm bombs, we demand that autopsies be carried out on the corpses of our sons who fell in the barbaric aggression to verify the inhuman practices carried out by the American forces and the (Iraqi) militias that participated in the massacre of Tal Afar.$B!I(B

$B!H(BThe massacre of Tal Afar$B!I(B?

That doesn$B!G(Bt sound much like Bush$B!G(Bs flowery rhetoric about $B!H(Bchildren playing on the streets and shops reopening$B!I(B, does it?

And, it doesn$B!G(Bt coincide very well with the president$B!G(Bs version of $B!F(Bfighting bloodthirsty terrorists$B!G(B and their $B!H(Bhateful ideology$B!I(B or $B!H(Bspreading liberty and democracy$B!I(B to the people of Tal Afar.

What took place in Tal Afar was a massive, protracted war crime engineered by the White House, executed by the Pentagon, and papered over by the collaborative-press. The rest is just the delusional ravings of a maniac.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12440.htm

Warham
03-23-2006, 04:42 PM
I can't read that post.

Cathedral
03-23-2006, 05:40 PM
H69, you have serious issues with your pc or something.
I have yet to see anyone else have the problems your posts have.

I don't get it, are you typing in tongues?

lol.

FORD
03-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
H69, you have serious issues with your pc or something.
I have yet to see anyone else have the problems your posts have.

I don't get it, are you typing in tongues?

lol.

I've been trying to figure out that shit for months....

It's almost as though he's using some oddball keyboard mapping that nobody else is using and so it's interpreting all these characters wrong.

But the dude's in Nashville, not Japan or Russia, or whereever.

Unless it's some bizarre encryption thing? :confused:

Cathedral
03-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I've been trying to figure out that shit for months....

It's almost as though he's using some oddball keyboard mapping that nobody else is using and so it's interpreting all these characters wrong.

But the dude's in Nashville, not Japan or Russia, or whereever.

Unless it's some bizarre encryption thing? :confused:

If anyone can figure it out it will be you, bro.
It sucks though, but it only happens when he cuts and pastes.
When he types a personal opinion everything seems fine.

BigBadBrian
03-23-2006, 05:49 PM

Neither do Americans, because Clinton wasn't impeached for where he put his dick, contrary to popular belief.

He lied under oath to a Federal judge, coerced other witnesses to lie for him, and committed perjury.

Here are the charges against Clinton that passed in the House (impeachment) but failed in the Senate (conviction):

(1) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.

(2) On or about December 17, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.

(3)On or about December 28, 1997, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly engaged in, encouraged, or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.

(4)Beginning on or about December 7, 1997, and continuing through and including January 14, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.

(5) On January 17, 1998, at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.

(6) On or about January 18 and January 20-21, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.

(7) On or about January 21, 23 and 26, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.

Link (http://www.vw.vccs.edu/vwhansd/HIS122/Clinton_Impeachment.html)

BigBadBrian
03-23-2006, 05:51 PM
If anyone can figure it out it will be you, bro.
It sucks though, but it only happens when he cuts and pastes.
When he types a personal opinion everything seems fine.

Just skip his posts.

There's no substance there usually anyway.

FORD
03-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Just skip my posts.

There's no substance there usually anyway.

Angel
03-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Neither do Americans, because Clinton wasn't impeached for where he put his dick, contrary to popular belief.

He lied under oath to a Federal judge, coerced other witnesses to lie for him, and committed perjury.
Link (http://www.vw.vccs.edu/vwhansd/HIS122/Clinton_Impeachment.html)

Which is why I asked my question. I KNOW what he faced impeachment for, but what I don't get is how come Bush hasn't faced impeachment for all of his lies? Is it because it wasn't "under oath"?

FORD
03-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Which is why I asked my question. I KNOW what he faced impeachment for, but what I don't get is how come Bush hasn't faced impeachment for all of his lies? Is it because it wasn't "under oath"?

Chimpy took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America. Instead, he wiped his ass with it. That's reason enough.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 09:37 AM
He has broken his oath to defend The Constitution so many times....not to mention he is guilty of treason, mass murder, conspiracy, genocide (and other war crimes).

I will just say he has done enough that the penalty would be quite serious were he just a "common man".

But no...he is CHIMPY!!!

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 09:50 AM
Well, I just discovered something.

I use Firefox.

Firefox reads everything just fine. So that your above complaints seemed quite irrational. Though the Retardlicans on this forum appear quite irrational all the time anyway.

;)

Meaning the above post looks normal to me, with no gibberish or other oddities..

However when I open the page in IE, yes it looks like crap.

That said, there is a link at the bottom of the article.

If you cannot go to that page and read it there, you are a lazy fucktard.

:D

I will do some research and see if I can figure out what the fuck is going on.

Firefox is somehow posting some kinda funky html code for certain characters. Seems it picks up the formatting as well as the text when I copy & paste.

If there is a way to fix it I will.

No I will not use IE. I do not want the security of my machine to be compromised by the ineptitude of the trained monkeys at MicroShaft.

So I may resort to just posting links.

If you lazy bastards can't muster the energy to click on your mouse one time to follow a link, you are beyond hope.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 09:58 AM

Well, there is this thing called "Burdon of Proof", i've mentioned it before.
Unless the Democrats get the corn cobb out of their ass and actually charge Bush with these crimes they will only be empty baseless accusations.
You cannot prosecute someone on accusations wthout proof, that's just how the justice system works here in the states.

The fact that many believe these stories as fact makes those doing the accusing "slanderers", which is a violation of one's civil right's, namely the one called "Due Process".

They keep ignoring this and keep right on crying, bitching, pissing and moaning. No wonder they're always so angry.

But boy can they describe the undercarriage of those beverage carts, eh?

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 10:00 AM
TEST:

Tal Afar; war crimes in Bush$B!G(Bs dystopia

"The strategy that worked so well in Tal Afar did not emerge overnight -- it came only after much trial and error. It took time to understand and adjust to the brutality of the enemy in Iraq. Yet the strategy is working." George Bush 3-20-06

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush$B!G(Bs March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland was the most derisory string of lies in modern-day oratory. Aside from the dreary repetition of terror-related slogans that appear with mind-numbing frequency, Bush droned on for a good ten minutes about America$B!G(Bs great success in Tal Afar.

Huh?

If that sounds obscure, it$B!G(Bs because it was intended to be. Independent media has been banned from Tal Afar throughout the conflict so accounts of the massive carnage and devastation have been sketchy at best. This allows the prevaricator-and-chief to simply make up the facts as he goes along; a talent for which Bush has shown amazing aptitude. If Tal Afar is the idyllic, democratic utopia Bush boasts about, then open the city to $B!H(Bunembedded$B!I(B journalists who can confirm what he says and provide us with the details. That, of course, will never happen because along with the stories of brutality and slaughter, journalists are bound to find trace-elements of the chemical weapons that were used on the civilian population. Proof of war crimes and illegal weapons-use would undoubtedly throw a wrench in Bush$B!G(Bs Pollyanna fairytale.

Pasted wif IE:

Tal Afar; war crimes in Bush’s dystopia

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush’s March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland was the most derisory string of lies in modern-day oratory. Aside from the dreary repetition of terror-related slogans that appear with mind-numbing frequency, Bush droned on for a good ten minutes about America’s great success in Tal Afar.

Huh?

If that sounds obscure, it’s because it was intended to be. Independent media has been banned from Tal Afar throughout the conflict so accounts of the massive carnage and devastation have been sketchy at best. This allows the prevaricator-and-chief to simply make up the facts as he goes along; a talent for which Bush has shown amazing aptitude. If Tal Afar is the idyllic, democratic utopia Bush boasts about, then open the city to “unembedded” journalists who can confirm what he says and provide us with the details. That, of course, will never happen because along with the stories of brutality and slaughter, journalists are bound to find trace-elements of the chemical weapons that were used on the civilian population. Proof of war crimes and illegal weapons-use would undoubtedly throw a wrench in Bush’s Pollyanna fairytale.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Well, I just discovered something.

I use Firefox.

Firefox reads everything just fine. So that your above complaints seemed quite irrational. Though the Retardlicans on this forum appear quite irrational all the time anyway.

;)

Meaning the above post looks normal to me, with no gibberish or other oddities..

However when I open the page in IE, yes it looks like crap.

That said, there is a link at the bottom of the article.

If you cannot go to that page and read it there, you are a lazy fucktard.

I will do some research and see if I can figure out what the fuck is going on.

Firefox is somehow posting some kinda funky html code for certain characters. Seems it picks up the formatting as well as the text when I copy & paste.

If there is a way to fix it I will.

No I will not use IE. I do not want the security of my machine to be compromised by the ineptitude of the trained monkeys at MicroShaft.

So I may resort to just posting links.

If you lazy bastards can't muster the energy to click on your mouse one time to follow a link, you are beyond hope.

Hey, as a registered "Retardlican", as you so elloquently coined, let me just say this...We called for Impeachemnet and got it...whats the Dumbocrats excuse?

Lack of evidence?
Damn, that'll get ya every time, bro.

Oh i've heard about lots of it, just haven't "seen" any to date.

Democrats, they're not only "ineffective", they're down right "crippled" when it comes to serving the people.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 10:06 AM
When?

Retardlicans have never impeached anyone, much less Chimpy....

And why (in your imaginary world) would you call for Chimpy's impeachment (as you say the Retardlicans have done) when your tongues are crammed up his ass?

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 10:10 AM
When?

And why (in your imaginary world) would you call for Chimpy's impeachment (as you say the Retardlicans have done) when your tongues are crammed up his ass?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 10:13 AM
You do not know?

What a moron...

Try reading your own post sometimes....might help you appear to have a brain...
;)

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Alright bro, i've shown you nothing but respect since day 1 and you want to start talking down to me like that?

Fine, have a nice day...

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Suit yourself.

You wanted this job.

You got it.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Ok I uninstalled Firefox v1.5, and installed v1.5.0.1

Wow...a 0.1 update.

I am impressed.

Not.

One thing I noticed right off the bat: The post with all the machine-speak in it actually displays that way now.

Next step is to do another copy & paste test:

TEST

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush’s March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland was the most derisory string of lies in modern-day oratory. Aside from the dreary repetition of terror-related slogans that appear with mind-numbing frequency, Bush droned on for a good ten minutes about America’s great success in Tal Afar.

Huh?

If that sounds obscure, it’s because it was intended to be. Independent media has been banned from Tal Afar throughout the conflict so accounts of the massive carnage and devastation have been sketchy at best. This allows the prevaricator-and-chief to simply make up the facts as he goes along; a talent for which Bush has shown amazing aptitude. If Tal Afar is the idyllic, democratic utopia Bush boasts about, then open the city to “unembedded” journalists who can confirm what he says and provide us with the details. That, of course, will never happen because along with the stories of brutality and slaughter, journalists are bound to find trace-elements of the chemical weapons that were used on the civilian population. Proof of war crimes and illegal weapons-use would undoubtedly throw a wrench in Bush’s Pollyanna fairytale.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 10:59 AM
KEWEL!

Thanks for complaing about the glitch.

It appears it is now fixed, as I see the same thing in IE & in Firefox.

Cat, this is not the "Let's Play Nicey-Nice" Forum.

THIS IS THE FUCKING FRONT LINE!

Are you a pussy? A wimpy litte wanna-be right-wing Fascist?

Take a look at Big Bad Brian....

He never backs down, and no matter what I say, is always ready to give as good as he gets.

Be a MAN OF YOUR CONVICTIONS fer chrissakes....

You might notice that I leave the political bullshit (as well as any insulting behavior) in the Front Line. In here, the gloves are off.

Encounter me outside of here and I will not jump your ass.

Mainly because political views have no place in other forums.

They belong here.

Yes I get irritated at people who blindly believe in someone who is destroying their way of life (and mine).

It is as if Person A walks up to Person B and hits them over the head with a crowbar, and Person B says "I LOVE you man!", and so Person A hits him again, and Person B says "I want to suck your cock!", then

1: Person B is a fucking homo (for purposes of this discusssion)

2. Person B is a fucking ignorant dumbass.

Retardlicans who blindly worship Chimpy (Person A) fall under the Person B category in terms of intellectual capacity.

Anyone who loves to have their life ruined, and wishes to live in a Fascist State where they can become no better than inmates at a Kamp is either a Sado-Masochistic Idiot, or a Nazi Scumbag Fuck.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 11:02 AM
So in the interest of promoting sheer and utter laziness, here is the article in it's entirety, so you guys will not have to expend life-threatening effort just to click on a link (and to give me an excuse to talk smack about the lazy bastards around here). :D

By Mike Whitney

Huh?

The siege of Tal Afar was recently celebrated on CBS’ 60 Minutes in a segment called “Tal Afar: Al Qaida’s Town”; a thoroughly absurd piece of Pentagon-inspired propaganda intended to shore up flagging support for Bush’s war. Like Bush’s speech, 60 Minutes devoted considerable energy to revising the city’s’ recent history and creating an upbeat story of benign occupation. The real story of Tal Afar, however, is quite different than the bubbly narrative conveyed by Bush or his acolytes at “TV’s most popular news-magazine”.

According to Bush, Tal Afar had been taken over by Al Qaida “terrorists”, although he fails to explain how a few hundred fighters took control of a city of 200,000. Then, the terrorists did what terrorists always do in Bush-world…they terrorized people.

Bush says: “The savagery of the terrorists is hard for Americans to imagine. They enforced their rule through fear and intimidation…In one grim incident; the terrorists kidnapped a young boy from the hospital and killed him.” (There’s no record of this incident) “And then they booby-trapped his body, he was blown up. (Never happened) “These weren’t random acts of violence; these were deliberate and highly-organized attempts to maintain control through intimidation. In Tal Afar, the terrorists had schools for kidnapping and beheading.” (Schools for beheading?) “And they sent a clear message to the citizens of the city: Anyone who opposes their reign of terror will be murdered.” (absurd)

Bush goes on: “The terrorists were deliberately firing mortars into playgrounds and soccer fields filled with children” (nonsense) “Communities became armed enclaves. If you were in part of Tal Afar that was not considered friendly, the terrorists cut off your basic services like electricity and water.” (The US military destroyed the water and power lines prior to the siege)

Finally, Bush leans towards his audience and in an ominous-sounding whisper says, “In one cache of weapons we found an axe inscribed with the names of the victims the terrorists had beheaded.” (outrageous)

Patting himself on the back, Bush adds cheerily, “The operation accomplished all this while protecting innocent civilians and inflicting minimal damage on the city.”

The real story of Tal Afar is significantly different than Bush’s deluded account and considerably more tragic.

The siege of Tal Afar began on September 2, 2005. It was the largest military offensive since the assault on Falluja a year earlier. In 2004 the US military attempted to take over the city but was rebuffed by heavy fighting. After that, the guerilla movement inside the city intensified expecting a future attack.

A US officer told the Washington Post, “The September operation basically made people angry, which the insurgents were able to take advantage of. It had the opposite effect as intended. We created a power-vacuum and they filled it”

Approximately, 5,000 American and Iraqi troops sealed off the city, enclosing it behind a massive wall of sand with military checkpoints. Then the city’s people were forcefully evacuated leaving them to fend for themselves. The Red Cross was overwhelmed by the magnitude of the exodus and was unable to provide shelter, water, or food for many of those who fled. Regrettably, thousands of people chose to stay and withstand the withering assault rather than expose themselves to the Shiite death squads from the Interior Ministry who were operating in conjunction with the American forces. The city was then relentlessly pounded for more than a week by Abrams tanks, F-16s, helicopter gun-ships, and heavy artillery. At least four mosques were bombed and the Sarai area was hammered persistently with 500 and 1000 lb bombs. The Iraqi newspaper Azzaman reported, “Eyewitnesses spoke of ‘scores of casualties due to indiscriminate bombing”.

The entire operation was conducted in relative secrecy because the people in the United States were more focused on the unfolding Katrina tragedy.

The siege was executed according to the normal protocols; massive destruction of personal property, leveling areas where resistance appeared, snipers picking off anything that moves on the city streets, and the routine rounding up of anyone who seems at all suspicious.

“Thousands of Tal Afar residents were trapped inside Sarai by the cordon of tanks and barbed wire that was flung up around the district to prevent resistance fighters from escaping.” (James Cogan WSWS)

“Significant parts of Tal Afar are reported to be in ruin. Electricity and phone services have been cut off and hospitals are breaking down. The Iraqi human rights Center issued an urgent appeal t the Iraqi government to stop the assault and allow rescue teams to access the area to deliver food, water and medical supplies.” (James Cogan WSWS)

“Islam online.net” reported that “Residents of Tal Afar have sent out an SOS to the international community to interfere with the continuing bombing of their devastated city, revealing a terrible humanitarian crisis.”

“The Americans are bombing the city with chemical weapons”, one unidentified man said, adding that other residents are complaining of suffocation and other health problems related to exposure to US ordinance.

The report is consistent with evidence of banned weapons that were used in an earlier attack on Falluja.

The idea that Tal Afar was an Al Qaida stronghold was a ridiculous public relations scam to conceal the operation’s real objectives. The siege was clearly designed as part of a broader “scotched-earth” policy directed at Sunni cities. That’s explains why “not one foreign fighter was captured in the siege despite claims that the city was a haven for foreign terrorists.” (Linda Heard)

Colonel Greg Reilly admitted as much to Al Jazeera saying that the resistance “went into hiding, avoiding us. That’s why there’s no fighting. They are not putting up a fight.”

Unfortunately, the Pentagon’s de-facto news blackout kept this story from receiving any serious attention in the press.

Local Iraqi journalist, Nasir Ali, summarized the goals of the siege saying, “Every time the US Army and Iraqi government want to destroy a specific city they claim it hosts Arab fighters and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.”

Ali is correct, but there is a more sinister motive as well, the deliberate “preemptive” purging of Sunnis to roll back the mounting pressure from the resistance. The attack on Tal Afar was not a battle with terrorists but a clear attempt at ethnic cleansing.

Following the siege the Red Crescent reported that “170 people from Tal Afar had been made sick from “inhaling gases” and “curious poisons”; another indication that proscribed weapons were used on civilians.

James Cogan reports that, “The US led offensive has left hundreds of homes, shops, offices and mosques severely damaged. US and Iraqi troops have now rampaged through every home in Tal Afar searching for surviving insurgents or weapons caches. When residents are able to return to their houses, they will find their doors and widows kicked in, their furniture smashed, and their personal effects ruined or looted.”

Summarizing: Tal Afar was forcefully evacuated, ruthlessly bombarded, brazenly captured and laid to waste….but no sign of Al Qaida? As Colonel Reilly said, “They went into hiding”.

Right.

Jonathan Finer clarified what really took place in Tal Afar in a Washington Post article:

“Tal Afar was 70% Sunni Turkmen and 30% Shiite Turkmen. The Sunni Turkmen had thrown in with Saddam, and more recently to radical Islam. The Shiite Turkmen lived in fear of their lives.

So Kurds and Shiite are beating up on Sunni Turkmen allies of Sunnis Arabs. …It’s mainly about punishing the Sunni Turkmen for allying with the Sunni Arab guerrillas.”

So, the US role in this bloody farce was to aid and abet the forces that were involved in promoting sectarian violence and civil war; that much is crystal clear. None of this has anything to do with Bush’s endless palavering about Al Qaida. Tel Afar was about “ethnic-payback” pure and simple; a strategy that fits seamlessly with the broader aims of the occupation to crush the indigenous resistance and to “divide and conquer”.

The widely-respected Council of Nineveh issued a statement from the Brussels Tribunal that was ignored in the western media but is worth reiterating here:

“The truth of what is happening in Tal Afar of the extreme use of force and the use of internationally forbidden weapons of poison gases, cluster, microwave, and napalm bombs, we demand that autopsies be carried out on the corpses of our sons who fell in the barbaric aggression to verify the inhuman practices carried out by the American forces and the (Iraqi) militias that participated in the massacre of Tal Afar.”

“The massacre of Tal Afar”?

That doesn’t sound much like Bush’s flowery rhetoric about “children playing on the streets and shops reopening”, does it?

And, it doesn’t coincide very well with the president’s version of ‘fighting bloodthirsty terrorists’ and their “hateful ideology” or “spreading liberty and democracy” to the people of Tal Afar.

What took place in Tal Afar was a massive, protracted war crime engineered by the White House, executed by the Pentagon, and papered over by the collaborative-press. The rest is just the delusional ravings of a maniac.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 11:06 AM

BigBadBrian
03-24-2006, 01:07 PM
When?

Actually, Clinton WAS impeached. All that means is he was indicted by the House. He was, however, found innocent by a vote in the Senate. Technically, however he was impeached.

BigBadBrian
03-24-2006, 01:11 PM

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush’s March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland

Anyone that writes for TRUE BLUE LIBERAL and SMIRKING CHIMP cannot have an unbiased view of the situation. His sight is clouded with hatred, as is the case for most liberals.

FORD
03-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Anyone that writes for WORLD NUT DAILY and TOWNHALL.COM cannot have an unbiased view of the situation. His sight is clouded with hatred, as is the case for most Busheep.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Ahh so those who want a true democracy (instead of a fascist state), and who want a President who is not a mass murderer, liar, or a scumbag are 'biased'?

So what you are saying BBB is that you do not hate Fascism, Genocide, War, Corruption, Lying, Conspiracy, etc.?

In other words you are in favor of all of the above?

There is no separating Chimpy from his actions.

Simply having the title "President" does not mean that Chimpy is somehow a good President, blameless as the driven snow.....

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Fascism, Genocide, War, Corruption, Lying, Conspiracy, etc.?

Funny...all of these things apply to Clinton...

(I'll be happy to list examples, but then you're so close-minded and think you already know everything, it's not worth my while to type it)

Nickdfresh
03-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Actually, Clinton WAS impeached. All that means is he was indicted by the House. He was, however, found innocent by a vote in the Senate. Technically, however he was impeached.

And he "technically" didn't lie under oath either...

FORD
03-24-2006, 01:56 PM
And he "technically" didn't lie under oath either...

Exactly. Which means the entire case against him, besides being blatantly partisan, was also a complete fraud from the beginning.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 02:20 PM
When?

Ok you little fuck stump, let's break this down.
First of all, why would Republicans impeach Chimpy? DUH!
Second, I do believe Clinton was impeached, though he didn't leave office, it IS on his fucking record, dick breath.

I didn't say the Republicans called for Chimpy's impeachment you cock gobbling ass pirate.

The point was, you absent minded cum lipped son of a bitch, is that your fucking post didn't make sense. Now be a good little fag and go suck something

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh My God. Clinton didn't lie? Come on. Be for real. "That depends on what your definition of "is" is." Even he was sititing there as he said that and was thinking, "I've just raised the bar on talking out of one's ass by a thousand-fold."

I suppose Sandy Berger didn't "technically" attempt to steal documents from National Archives?

So wait under your logic, since Clinton somehow didn't "technically" lie, and you guys have no problem with that....then why is it a problem that Bush "technically" didn't win the pop vote in 2000?

Nice rationalising.

(Oh, and "technically", that's sarcasm)

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Exactly. Which means the entire case against him, besides being blatantly partisan, was also a complete fraud from the beginning.

He lied to all of us, and he got impeached for it, deal with it, he did.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 02:28 PM
KEWEL!

Thanks for complaing about the glitch.

It appears it is now fixed, as I see the same thing in IE & in Firefox.

Cat, this is not the "Let's Play Nicey-Nice" Forum.

THIS IS THE FUCKING FRONT LINE!

Are you a pussy? A wimpy litte wanna-be right-wing Fascist?

Take a look at Big Bad Brian....

He never backs down, and no matter what I say, is always ready to give as good as he gets.

Be a MAN OF YOUR CONVICTIONS fer chrissakes....

You might notice that I leave the political bullshit (as well as any insulting behavior) in the Front Line. In here, the gloves are off.

Encounter me outside of here and I will not jump your ass.

Mainly because political views have no place in other forums.

They belong here.

Yes I get irritated at people who blindly believe in someone who is destroying their way of life (and mine).

It is as if Person A walks up to Person B and hits them over the head with a crowbar, and Person B says "I LOVE you man!", and so Person A hits him again, and Person B says "I want to suck your cock!", then

1: Person B is a fucking homo (for purposes of this discusssion)

2. Person B is a fucking ignorant dumbass.

Retardlicans who blindly worship Chimpy (Person A) fall under the Person B category in terms of intellectual capacity.

Anyone who loves to have their life ruined, and wishes to live in a Fascist State where they can become no better than inmates at a Kamp is either a Sado-Masochistic Idiot, or a Nazi Scumbag Fuck.

LMMFAO, I don't worship Chimpy, you dumb fuck.

And what this is, is a website message board and YOU need a life, loser.
I should just consider your shit spam and delet it, lmmfao, hey the gloves are off, remember, dick lips?

FORD
03-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Oh My God. Clinton didn't lie? Come on. Be for real. "That depends on what your definition of "is" is." Even he was sititing there as he said that and was thinking, "I've just raised the bar on talking out of one's ass by a thousand-fold."

I suppose Sandy Berger didn't "technically" attempt to steal documents from National Archives?

So wait under your logic, since Clinton somehow didn't "technically" lie, and you guys have no problem with that....then why is it a problem that Bush "technically" didn't win the pop vote in 2000?

Nice rationalising.

(Oh, and "technically", that's sarcasm)

Clinton, as an experienced attorney, knew that his "activities" with Monica did not meet the legal definition of "sexual relations".

So when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", his answer was legally true, though deliberately misleading.

If they had asked him if he got his dick sucked or shoved a cigar up her twat, then he would have had to give a different answer.

But since he did not lie, then there was no perjury.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Clinton, as an experienced attorney, knew that his "activities" with Monica did not meet the legal definition of "sexual relations".

So when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", his answer was legally true, though deliberately misleading.

If they had asked him if he got his dick sucked or shoved a cigar up her twat, then he would have had to give a different answer.

But since he did not lie, then there was no perjury.

Uh....can you spell "horseshit"? Then "technically" all your grievances with Bush don't merit either.

Yeah...let's see you walk in on your 15 year old daughter blowing some 55 year old, and see if you accept his excuses of "Hey, yo, I am so totally not having sex here..."

FORD
03-24-2006, 02:33 PM
He lied to all of us, and he got impeached for it, deal with it, he did.

His answer was not legally a lie, though it was deliberately misleading.

Don't get me wrong, I was pissed off at him, and considered it a lie. So you can imagine how pissed I am at Chimpy, whose lies have actually killed people.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:35 PM

Don't get me wrong, I was pissed off at him, and considered it a lie. So you can imagine how pissed I am at Chimpy, whose lies have actually killed people.

But, sir, Bush has not lied. as you say, he just, at worst, gave misleading accounts.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:36 PM

But, sir, Bush has not lied. as you say, he just, at worst, gave misleading accounts.

Really, Dave, you're just makiing your boy look SLEAZIER with this legal jargon splitting hairs crap.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Ok then, by YOUR logic Saddam Hussein "technically" had WMD.

We sold the shit to him so we know for a fact he had them.
He used it on his own people so we know for a fact he had them.

So, "technically", Bush didn't lie either then.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, Ford.

But go ahead, let's here your spin on how one piece of shit is better than another piece of shit.
because when you break it down, if it looks and smells like shit it is shit...you don't have to taste it to know for sure.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 02:41 PM
Christ...hardly a day goes by that Chimpy does not LIE about someting.

No I do not mean technically lie.

I mean LIE in the strictest sense of the word.

He will do anything to stay in office.

Even his dad said if the public knew what goes on in the White House, they would tar & feather them and ride them out of town on a rail.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 02:43 PM
LMMFAO, I don't worship Chimpy, you dumb fuck.

And what this is, is a website message board and YOU need a life, loser.
I should just consider your shit spam and delet it, lmmfao, hey the gloves are off, remember, dick lips?

Go fuck yourself, motherfucker.
IF as you say, you do not worhsip Chimpy, you would not be defending him so much.

FORD
Uh....can you spell "horseshit"? Then "technically" all your grievances with Bush don't merit either.

Not even remotely comparable. Chimpy' lies have killed thousands of people.

Yeah...let's see you walk in on your 15 year old daughter blowing some 55 year old, and see if you accept his excuses of "Hey, yo, I am so totally not having sex here..."

What part of LEGAL definition do you not understand? There's no argument being expressed for or against the morality of the situation. It simply did not meet the definition UNDER THE LAW.

Now, there's also a legal definition for "self-defense". Which means if I found some pedophile in my house threatening my family, I'd put a hole in the motherfucking piece of shit's head. And as long as his corpse landed inside the house, I probably wouldn't be charged with anything..

However, if the daughter was 22 years old and living on her own, while I might not like the situation, it would be her business.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
Christ...hardly a day goes by that Chimpy does not LIE about someting.

No I do not mean technically lie.

I mean LIE in the strictest sense of the word.

He will do anything to stay in office.

Even his dad said if the public knew what goes on in the White House, they would tar & feather them and ride them out of town on a rail.

Cite an example, peckerhead.

He'll do anything to stay in office? Hello, he doesn't have to worry about that...his term lasts until January of 2009.

Oh, BTW, do you know the DATE that HW said that little quote and the context?

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 02:45 PM
You dumb cocksucker....

He lied the other night when Helen Thomas asked him why he was pushing us so heavily into war...and then he replied he did not want to go to war.

If that were true, we would not be in Iraq.

How can you tell when Chimpy is lying?

His lips are moving.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:47 PM
FORD, my point all alolng has been, CLINOTON LIED. He manipulated and massaged the truth and gave an answer that was far worse, more damaging (to his rep and the national good). If he had simply said "Yes" that more or less would have been that (as afar as I'm concerned). But nooooo, he came up with the most ridiculous bullshit ever. Tarnished a perfectly good presidency by doing so.

Ever hear the expression "don't shit where you eat"? How about "keep it in your pants"? The man lied, period.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:50 PM
You dumb cocksucker....

He lied the other night when Helen Thomas asked him why he was pushing us so heavily into war...and then he replied he did not want to go to war.

Ah, but see, under FORD's logic, Bush could say that it's true he didn't want ot go to war. If the order for Hussein to vacate Iraq had been respected and honored, then the invasion would not have been necessary. as it was, it wasn't so we had to do what we had to do.

See? the power of spin.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:51 PM
BTW Hard Rock don't rry to match wits with me. FORD at least is informed and intelligent. You're far too stupid and I will cut you off at the knees.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Go fuck yourself, motherfucker.
IF as you say, you do not worhsip Chimpy, you would not be defending him so much.

Against your slander?
Where's the charges?
When does his criminal trial begin?

You cry about Bush eroding Civil Right's when you carry a fucking banner that does the same thing.
he's still an american citizen, dumbass...he has right's too.

I'm not defending him dick. I'm saying charge him.
I'm saying put the fuck up or shut the fuck up, but you can't, so all you do is cry like a little bitch who dropped her fucking snow cone.

If he's guilty of all you slander him about THEN FUCKING CHARGE HIM WITH A CRIME, DAMMIT!

You fucking tools ignore the law when it comes to Bush, you're no better, in fact, your faggot ass is worse...you're also a hypocrite.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 02:53 PM
You dumb cocksucker....

How can you tell when Chimpy is lying?

His lips are moving.

How can we tell you're a fag?

Your mouth is full of cock..... :)

FORD
03-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Ok then, by YOUR logic Saddam Hussein "technically" had WMD.

We sold the shit to him so we know for a fact he had them.
He used it on his own people so we know for a fact he had them.

So, "technically", Bush didn't lie either then.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, Ford.

But go ahead, let's here your spin on how one piece of shit is better than another piece of shit.
because when you break it down, if it looks and smells like shit it is shit...you don't have to taste it to know for sure.

You might have an argument there, if not for one undeniable fact....

Chimp KNEW there were no WMD's in Iraq.

Not because Saddam refused to comment one way or another.

But because Scott Ritter, who led the previous UN inspection team, said so. And if Chimp wants to claim he can't trust the UN, he should at least trust the word of a US Marine Intelligence Officer

Because the sanctions and the restrictions of the north & south "No fly zones" had left Saddam effectively neutered as a threat to anyone outside the middle third of Iraq.

There was no reason to invade Iraq.

Except for the oil motivations of Bush/Cheney and the Isreali supremacy motivations of Likud/PNAC

And neither of those will EVER justify the loss of American lives, nor the slaughter of foreign civillians.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 02:54 PM
How so? Do I look like a fucking Congressman to you?

Like I can do anything to have him impeached?

Get real, dumbass!

And EMA, you cut yourself off at the knees everytime you post, ignorant fuck.

Buncha Fascist assholes.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:55 PM
all you do is cry like a little bitch who dropped her fucking snow cone.

Daaaaaaaaayum!!!! That's some cold-blooded shit there bro...

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Yes coming from a crying little bitch.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 02:58 PM

Get real, dumbass!

Buncha Fascist assholes.

Awww, and he reverts to type and turns into a whining, potty-mouthed baby whenever the going gets too tough.

Stop blaming Bush for your miserable unproductive existence. Take a look in mirror and start blaming yourself.

FORD
03-24-2006, 02:59 PM
Ah, but see, under FORD's logic, Bush could say that it's true he didn't want ot go to war. If the order for Hussein to vacate Iraq had been respected and honored, then the invasion would not have been necessary. as it was, it wasn't so we had to do what we had to do.

See? the power of spin.

But that argument doesn't work when you have a document signed by his entire cabinet, written in 1998, calling for invasion of Iraq.

WACF
03-24-2006, 03:02 PM
But that argument doesn't work when you have a document signed by his entire cabinet, written in 1998, calling for invasion of Iraq.

This is a glaring fact...I do not understand how it can be dismissed so easily..but it is.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 03:02 PM

But not by him, right? At that point, W himself was not an avowed Neo-Con. In fact, at that poinmt, he expressed an aversion to "nation building". So once again, he would not "technically" be lying.

See how this spin thing works?

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Awww, and he reverts to type and turns into a whining, potty-mouthed baby whenever the going gets too tough.

Stop blaming Bush for your miserable unproductive existence. Take a look in mirror and start blaming yourself.

I blame myself only for understanding the truth of the matter.

Chimpy is ruining America.

I have a happy and productive existence.

Unlike yourself, asswipe.

:)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 03:10 PM
I blame myself

Good boy. BTW, you have yet to attribute HW's quote as requested.

Seems somone was talking out of their ass...

BTW, FORD, under Bubba's logic could somone on trial for killing another person claim innocance b/c after all, it wasn't so much the bullet going through their lungs that killed them, but the fact that the other persons heart stopped beating? Clearly, it's Kennedy's fault for dying for not having a titanium plate in his skull...

Warham
03-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Alright bro, i've shown you nothing but respect since day 1 and you want to start talking down to me like that?

Fine, have a nice day...

Limprock needs a xanax, Cat.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Bubba at the breakfast table:

"Did I butter this bread? NO!!! The knife did it!!! I never once touched the butter at all with my own hands! I'm innocent!!!"

LoungeMachine
03-24-2006, 03:18 PM

"anytime you hear us talking about a wiretap, you're talking about a court order. We have to get a court order before we can wiretap"

LIE.

HE LIED.

HE'S A LIAR.

Now, that's just a tiny, widdle white lie.......but it shoots to shit your "he hasn't lied" theory.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't..

Cat does though....

Xanax would interfere in my fun at winding him up.

He is doing very well as a mod so far.

This is why Pojo gave him the job....gotta have some right-wing extemists in here to balance things out.

Right Warham?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 03:24 PM
Bubba returning home from the gas station:

"Honey, did you fill the tank?"
"NO!!! Sure, I pulled into the station, stopped at the pump., told the attendant to fill er up, but no I never once touched the tank or the pump! It was the attendant! The attendant did it!!"

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 03:26 PM
LMFAO!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 03:26 PM

I have a happy existence.

Proof that ignorance is bliss.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Speak for yourself.

FORD
03-24-2006, 03:33 PM

Now, that's just a tiny, widdle white lie.......but it shoots to shit your "he hasn't lied" theory.

Widdle white lie??

Come to think of it, there WAS a chimp in that video, wasn't there?

And all this time I thought it was supposed to be Eddie....

FORD
03-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Bubba returning home from the gas station:

"Honey, did you fill the tank?"
"NO!!! Sure, I pulled into the station, stopped at the pump., told the attendant to fill er up, but no I never once touched the tank or the pump! It was the attendant! The attendant did it!!"

That argument would only work in Oregon.

Warham
03-24-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't..

Cat does though....

This is why Pojo gave him the job....gotta have some right-wing extemists in here to balance things out.

Right Warham?

No, POJO gave him the job because he's one of the best members here at the Army, and is well informed. His political opinions were only a secondary consideration.

Extremists, Limpcock? Please.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 04:31 PM
You might have an argument there, if not for one undeniable fact....

Chimp KNEW there were no WMD's in Iraq.

Not because Saddam refused to comment one way or another.

But because Scott Ritter, who led the previous UN inspection team, said so. And if Chimp wants to claim he can't trust the UN, he should at least trust the word of a US Marine Intelligence Officer

Because the sanctions and the restrictions of the north & south "No fly zones" had left Saddam effectively neutered as a threat to anyone outside the middle third of Iraq.

There was no reason to invade Iraq.

Except for the oil motivations of Bush/Cheney and the Isreali supremacy motivations of Likud/PNAC

And neither of those will EVER justify the loss of American lives, nor the slaughter of foreign civillians.

I can't argue the point much because even if he still had some left over from way back...the shit was expired.
Not that it means much, but still, that stuff does have an expiration date.

But you also have to admit, Saddam acted as if he did and would not back down.
the rest is history.

bobgnote
03-24-2006, 04:37 PM

Who knew?

;)

Crikey, Mr. Garrison has his hand up in there, so Mrs. Pelosi feels SO GOOD when she talks, she gets flustered in her Mr. Hat getup.

Those Democrats need to get fucked on TV as much as anything else, so where's Kattan, working for Disney, now?

You have until 2008-2012 to fix this, or I think we are all done. WELL done. What a jerkass joke of mutually exclusive buzzwords, 'DEMOCRATIC' and 'LEADERSHIP!'

Only the deeply gay can possibly moon up belief in Demo 'leaders.' Neo-con TRASH, is what they are, Catholic geeks, substituting fascist conser4vatism for founding father conservatism, no thanks to the usual oblivious US media and its gay-intensive, Catholics-on-shrooms audience, dominating the babies and immigrants for the time being.

NOT FOREVER, Vatican-spawned TRASH and your Jewish-thug showoffs.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 04:39 PM

Get real, dumbass!

Buncha Fascist assholes.

Damn, you're such a Big Hairy Pussy i bet you smell like smegma, bitch.
It's easy to see why your ass is a dunkin' hole for fag boys too.

Dude, you are about as thick as a rock, a hollow rock.
I mean, the sound reverberates around that melon of yours but nothing sticks...except the man goo dripping down your throat that is.

You're a loser with a capital LOSER!
i know your not a fucking Congressman, you have to have brains for that job, which makes you exempt from applying.

You keep missing the point cause they fly right over your head.
maybe if you would stop grabbing the ankles for a minute you might understand something....I'm not one of your gay pals, sorry.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't..

Cat does though....

Right Warham?

I'm doing very well as a mod?
Why, because i'm wasting time exchanging insults with you?

I don't think that is part of the job discription...but it has its moments i reckon.
But i don't need that xanax just yet, maybe after dinner. ;)

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 04:59 PM
No you are doing a good job because you do not back down, despite the hot air fluff you are blasting out.

You have hardly posted anything political in nature....all you have done is bitch most of the day because some of us have more sense than you when discussing the realities of the chimp in the White House.

Warham
03-24-2006, 05:00 PM
You have no sense of reality.

He's not going to be impeached. In fact, he's not even going to get a slap on the hand.

THAT'S reality.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 05:05 PM
When did I ever say he WAS going to be impeached?

Even a moron can understand the difference between an actual Chimpeachment, and people wishing it would happen.

We would be fortunate if he got a slap on the wrist.

Was it even possible to impeach Hitler?

I think not.

It is so much fun to lower myeslf to you guys' level.

Too bad I can never get a serious discussion out of you guys.

Anytime since I have been on this board I have tossed out some reality about the U.S. Government and the people in it, you guys just get irate and start throwing shit.

You Retardlicans have your tongue up Chimpy's ass so far that your brain has shut down.

Have you all begun to grow fur all over your body?

Have your friends and family lately been wondering why you are making hooting noises and doing backflips at the dinner table because you have no bananas?

Warham
03-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Was it possible to impeach Hitler? No, it wasn't, because they didn't have a democracy like we have. They didn't have the means, or the structure to impeach their dictator.

Bush is not a dictator, therefore he can be impeached.

We are lowering to your level so that you can understand, not the other way around.

You aren't EVER going to get a serious discussion with that immature name-calling, but hey, whatever you want to do, Limp.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 05:13 PM
No you are doing a good job because you do not back down, despite the hot air fluff you are blasting out.

You have hardly posted anything political in nature....all you have done is bitch most of the day because some of us have more sense than you when discussing the realities of the chimp in the White House.

The realities of the chimp in the White House?
Ok, here's reality, he's the President, you hate him, you accuse him of everything under the sun, but when someone says, "Prove It", you get all bent out of shape and start crying...yep, there's a whole lot of reality there for ME to waste my time debating.

Here's more reality, he's gonna BE President until january of '09 because you incompetent assholes have no case to bring him down.

Actually, I've been getting shit done today and not sitting in front of a computer all day. *hint-hint* ;)

I've been productive while you've been having more sense than me, buddy.
Congrat's, your work will not go un-noticed by the flock.

I may delete it later just out of spite, but for now, I'm taking my daughter to dinner and spend some quality time with her in the real world.
But hey, you can do the same, the graphics outside are awesome, bro. ;)

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 05:19 PM
When did I ever say he WAS going to be impeached?

Even a moron can understand the difference between an actual Chimpeachment, and people wishing it would happen.

We would be fortunate if he got a slap on the wrist.

Was it even possible to impeach Hitler?

I think not.

It is so much fun to lower myeslf to you guys' level.

Too bad I can never get a serious discussion out of you guys.

Anytime since I have been on this board I have tossed out some reality about the U.S. Government and the people in it, you guys just get irate and start throwing shit.

You Retardlicans have your tongue up Chimpy's ass so far that your brain has shut down.

Have you all begun to grow fur all over your body?

Have your friends and family lately been wondering why you are making hooting noises and doing backflips at the dinner table because you have no bananas?

You have to jump just to kiss my ass, troll...now move along and go find some more articles to copy and paste.
I'll continue to think for myself and post my own opinions instead of borrowing someone else's for lack of creativity.

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 05:33 PM
All you need to know is that Chimpy is president. What he and his Band Of Criminals do is obviously beyond your limited comprehension.

Never mind he has caused the death of hundreds of thousands (and counting) of innocent people.

Never mind that he lies every time he opens his mouth.

Why should I lower myself to your level?

Someone who stupidly and blindly acts as though Chimpy is the greatest thing since sliced bread is only demonstrating their lack of ability to think rationally.

You wonder why I do not sit down and spell everything out for you.

It is simple.

All you have to do is learn how to read, and better yet, actually learn how to do some research.

I have friends and family in levels of the government you never dreamed of.

I have shown them the futile and hysterical posts the Retardlicans have made around here, and they laugh (as I do) about the fantastical displays of ignorance put forth by Warham, BigBadBrucie, Elvis, and the other Busheep around here.

I will continue to think for myself, and I will do you a big favor by continuing to post articles here in the forlorn hope that you might feel some slight stirrings of dim awareness between your ears.

That feeling is called "thinking".

It sometimes can actually be beneficial to a person.

But then, I think you best go back to your playpen.

We can't let the monkeys get too excited now, can we.

Have a nice weekend, chimp.

Warham
03-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Cathedral has never acted like Bush is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Is that the best you got?

Warham
03-24-2006, 05:43 PM

I have shown them the futile and hysterical posts the Retardlicans have made around here, and they laugh (as I do) about the fantastical displays of ignorance put forth by Warham, BigBadBrucie, Elvis, and the other Busheep around here.

Yeah, and I'm friends with the general running the show down at Groom Lake, Nevada.

I've seen some cool pictures.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 06:41 PM

Your mom works as one of the night-shift janitors at Rick Santorum's office? COOL!!!

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 08:51 PM
First step was good.

You both came up with the same answer.

Now...apply that skepticism to Chimpy and his Cabinet Of Klowns.

Too bad Cat is not here for the lesson.

But then, I am pretty sure we can all agree he would say the same thing, though with more foul language thrown in.

;)

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 09:36 PM
All you need to know is that Chimpy is president. What he and his Band Of Criminals do is obviously beyond your limited comprehension.

Never mind he has caused the death of hundreds of thousands (and counting) of innocent people.

Never mind that he lies every time he opens his mouth.

Why should I lower myself to your level?

Someone who stupidly and blindly acts as though Chimpy is the greatest thing since sliced bread is only demonstrating their lack of ability to think rationally.

You wonder why I do not sit down and spell everything out for you.

It is simple.

All you have to do is learn how to read, and better yet, actually learn how to do some research.

I will continue to think for myself, and I will do you a big favor by continuing to post articles here in the forlorn hope that you might feel some slight stirrings of dim awareness between your ears.

That feeling is called "thinking".

It sometimes can actually be beneficial to a person.

But then, I think you best go back to your playpen.

We can't let the monkeys get too excited now, can we.

Have a nice weekend, chimp.

ROTMFFLMMFAO
Tell ya what, son, the next time you write something that tries to make you look smart, DON'T BOTHER!

You are quite possibly the most ignorant, egotistical, brainless piece of sheep shit ever to grace this site.

You think for yourself?
Take that shit on the road, boy, you're the funniest cock sucker I've EVER had the priveledge of laughing at on this site.

Wayne L. looks like a superior intellect next to YOU, and i mean that with all due respect to Wayne L.

You're one angry faggot, Hardrock....I wish i had some sympathy for you...but i don't.
If your opinion wasn't written down for you by a liberal journalist you wouldn't have one. The toughest decision you make every day is if you should choose the pink panties or the blue one's.

You still never proved your accusations like i asked you to...in fact, none of you trolls have ever responded to that call.
You just get angry and deflect attention away from the fact that your nothing more than powerless babies with an attitude.
Then you waste your time hunting for articles written by people like me, who actually gets paid to write, so you can pretend to look like your important...to a small group of people on a fan site message board at that, lmmfao.
Man, I used to take this shit way to seriously when i was stuck home 24/7 taking care of my wife...but since then i've gotten my life back on track...what's your excuse, troll?

Get a grip, then get a job....LOSER!

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 09:42 PM
First step was good.

You both came up with the same answer.

Now...apply that skepticism to Chimpy and his Cabinet Of Klowns.

Too bad Cat is not here for the lesson.

But then, I am pretty sure we can all agree he would say the same thing, though with more foul language thrown in.

;)

Yeah, it's just too fucking bad that i have a life beyond this URL, isn't it, Troll Boy?

If your teaching people how to be a GAY LOSER, thanks but no thanks, Dicks are for Chicks you silly faggot.

I must have hit a nerve with you, eh hardrock?
I leave and you still have a big stiffy for me.

FAG!

Hardrock69
03-25-2006, 01:56 AM
LOL!

Now you are reduced to calling people homos because you lack the intellectual skills to say anything rational...

Will wonders never cease!

Ok, I will yet again lower myself to your level (does not take much to keep you amused, eh?).

You say dicks are for chicks?

You are in love with a transsexual?

My what a pervert.

Stay the fuck away from me....

Cathedral
03-25-2006, 01:17 PM
You're right, it was wrong of me to attack you like that, my apologies to you.

I am not as well educated on politics as some people are around here, that's no secret. I only speak from the heart, right or wrong, and for that i make no apolgies.

You are free to assume anything you like about me, I won't deny you the right to express yourself freely.

***Cat puts on Moderator hat***

Now, let's keep this thread on the topic you started or i'll have to send it to the dump.

Roth On!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-26-2006, 10:18 AM
LOL!

Now you are reduced to calling people homos

How ironic that you should say this, since this got started b/c out of nowhere you told me to "fuck off" for a post I made that was in no way directed towards you. You've also called me and 50 million other voters "retardlicans". Buddy, not only don't you even know my name, but I'd be willing to wager that you don't even have the vaguest undertstanding of the theories behind supply-side economics.

Oh, FTR, Cat: it's "InaliEnable rightS"

ODShowtime
03-26-2006, 12:45 PM
You've also called me and 50 million other voters "retardlicans".

If you voted for gw, you ARE a retardlican. :rolleyes:

You knew how fucked up he was. All you retards knew it and tried to tell yourself otherwise. Thanks. Bunch of fuckin s.p.e.d.s out there...

Cathedral
03-26-2006, 12:55 PM
How ironic that you should say this, since this got started b/c out of nowhere you told me to "fuck off" for a post I made that was in no way directed towards you. You've also called me and 50 million other voters "retardlicans". Buddy, not only don't you even know my name, but I'd be willing to wager that you don't even have the vaguest undertstanding of the theories behind supply-side economics.

Oh, FTR, Cat: it's "InaliEnable rightS"

LOL, Thanks!

;)

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Your mom works as one of the night-shift janitors at Rick Santorum's office? COOL!!!

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Santorum.

EAT MY ASSHOLE said santorum.

Dan Savage is laughing right now. :D

ODShowtime
03-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Santorum.

EAT MY ASSHOLE said santorum.

Dan Savage is laughing right now. :D

oh I bet asshole is an expert on Santorum! ;)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-26-2006, 11:31 PM
I suuuuure am. Why, just last night after I finished fucking your mom in the ass, and she was licking all the blood and shit and cum from my cock... etc etc