Fucking CHimpy Is Lying Again On CNN Right Now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Fucking CHimpy Is Lying Again On CNN Right Now...

Lady reporter asks Chimpy why he is so "hellbent on going to war".

Chimpy starts to get flustered and irritated and says "no President wants to go to war. I don't want to go to war....What you are saying is a LIE!".

It is amazing that worthless sack of shit can stand up there and honestly think people believe a word he says....

If he thinks he is believable, he is even more ingorant than any of us take him for....and that is saying an awful lot!!!!

CHIMPEACHMENT NOW!!!!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's been established that the PNAC agenda, including the invasion of Iraq existed years before Chimpy was illegally installed in office.

Richard Clarke has stated that Chimpy said in a staff meeting in early 2002 "Fuck Saddam! We're taking him out"

They lied. Repeatedly.

They created false intelligence, and outed a covert CIA agent in an attempt to keep their crime concealed.

Chimpy and Blair have been documented as agreeing to go to war regardless of what intelligence showed, or weapons inspectors found.

Which, of course, was NOTHING.

Chimpeach this lying treasonous fucking bastard.

He doesn't want war like I don't want beer, pussy, and rock n roll.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Nice analogy man!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Here is the AP Wire article:

Journalist gets chance to question Bush
        NEDRA PICKLER
        Associated Press

WASHINGTON - Journalist Helen Thomas has questioned every president since John Kennedy. On Tuesday she got what has become a rare chance to question the current commander in chief.

"You're going to be sorry," Thomas warned President Bush when he called on her in his news conference at the White House.

"Well, then, let me take it back," Bush joked to laughter from the press corps.

Thomas, a columnist for Hearst Newspapers, is an outspoken critic of Bush's war policies and is known around the White House for her daily haggling with press secretary Scott McClellan. Bush rarely calls on her even though she always raises her hand, and once she got her chance she pointedly challenged his reason for wanting to go to war "from the moment you stepped into the White House."

"To assume I wanted war is just flat wrong, Helen, in all due respect," Bush responded. He repeated, "Excuse me, excuse me," as Thomas tried to interrupt him five times during his answer.

"No president wants war," he said. "Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true."

As he finished, Thomas kidded him about their debate and thanked him for taking her question.

"You're welcome," he said. "I didn't really regret it. I kind of semi-regretted it."

---

Bush was wary of some questions during the news conference, his second of the year.

He paused when asked what impact the formation of a unity government in Iraq would have on public opinion of his mission there.

"That's a trick question, because you want to get me to talk about polls when I don't pay attention to polls," Bush said. "At least that's after five and a half years I was able to rout you out."

Bush also was asked whether he's concerned that the polls show that a growing number of Americans are questioning his trustworthiness. The president said he understands the war he is leading creates concerns.

"One of the reasons why it's important for me to continue to speak out and explain why we have a strategy for victory, why we can succeed," Bush said.

---

The president says he's glad some people are paying attention to him.

Bush said he was impressed when a reporter for The Washington Times asked him about an exchange on immigration that the president had near the end of a marathon Q-and-A session with his audience in Cleveland on Monday.

Bush said the reporters he saw seemed to be half asleep at the end of his hour-and-a-half appearance.

"They were dozing off," Bush teased. "I could see them watching their watches, kind of wondering how long he's going to blow on for. Let's get him out of here so we can go get lunch, is what they were thinking. So at least you paid attention. Thanks."

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What Chimp also said, which this paper seemed to have missed, is that any troop pullouts for Iraq would be "for future Presidents to determine"

Or in other words, no pullout as long as his monkey ass is in the White House. And I'm sure Chimpeachment wasn't on his mind.

How many will die needlessly by January 2009
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Chimpeachment isn't on anybody's mind except for the Democratic leadership of the Senate.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

HELEN THOMAS was interview by WOLFIE B on CNN last night...

I think it's safe to say that she's not amongst his biggest fans...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Warham
                Chimpeachment isn't on anybody's mind except for the Democratic leadership of the Senate.
                That is a lie.

It is on the minds of many Republicans in Congress as well.

If what you say were true, there would not be so many Retardlicans trying to distance themselves from Chimpy and his fucked policies.

They are in desperate fear of being defeated in this years elections.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Why do you guys think this is a new development, Congressman pulling away from the president? It has nothing to do with impeachment, it has to do with making a name for yourself by standing out from others.

It happened 8 years ago when Clinton was president. I'm sure it happened in '86 with Reagan and in '78 with Carter. History didn't start on Jan 20, 2001.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

The Senate has some Democratic Leadership?

Who knew?

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      The Senate has some Democratic Leadership?

Who knew?

I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why do you guys think this is a new development, Congressman pulling away from the president? It has nothing to do with impeachment, it has to do with making a name for yourself by standing out from others...
                        And oh yeah, his incompetence is boundless and he's hugely unpopular...

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          And oh yeah, his incompetence is boundless and he's hugely unpopular...
                          Al Gore thought the same thing during his campaign. :p

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, GORE did win...

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Only in a liberal's mind.

And I was speaking of GORE in terms of what he thought about Clinton, when he shunned him from making any campaign pitstops for him.

Comment

Working...