PDA

View Full Version : Van Hagar Tickets

thefive
04-13-2004, 09:46 PM
If people buy these Van Hagar tickets it is supporting Sam, Ed, Alex and mike. People do not realize that when they buy these tickets they are telling Van Hagar that we want you. If nobody bought these tickets there would definitly be a Roth Van Halen Tour or there will be no VH.

If not 1 person bought a ticket that would tell Ed, Alex and Mike and the music Industry Executives that the PEOPLE want a Roth tour and will settle for nothing else.

So to all you Van Hagar fans that buy your tickets your just making it harder for a Roth Van Halen reunion.

thefive

I remembered an article in that WB Vice President pleaded Dave to stay and make the Me Wise Magic Video after the 96 fiasco and Dave said "I am taking the football Home".

PenguinsKID1986
04-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Greensboro show has not soled out. I thought when a big show comes along it sells out in like 15 minutes or an hour? Fuck van hager!!!

Lou
04-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Well they're adding more shows, but I think it's not so much because of higher demand, but they figure the same people will just go again.

TMR
04-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Van Hagar won't last long.

The music sucks, Eddie sucks, & top it off with SPAM......what a disgrace to the music world.

TMR
04-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Well they're adding more shows, but I think it's not so much because of higher demand, but they figure the same people will just go again.

Agreed, the same losers will pay twice for crappy music!

Dr. Love
04-13-2004, 10:03 PM
I wonder if there is such a thing as a "Sammy or the Grave" fan.

Lou
04-13-2004, 10:03 PM
What's funny is now the stations are playing all these Van Hagar songs you'd never hear otherwise. I seriously haven't heard songs like Runaround and Poundcake in forever. That's because they're very forgettable, and people who only cared about Ed in the first place are going. Because they worship at Ed's altar, they don't even care that the songs are inferior, they just want to hear him play.

thefive
04-13-2004, 10:11 PM
I think it would be a good idea to put a boycott logo on this site.
Van Halen Tour boycott and BOV2 Boycott.

thefive