PDA

View Full Version : David Lee Roth's home phone number!

WARF
04-13-2004, 10:16 PM
http://www.davidleesellssandiego.com/

The Focus Is On You – David’s dedication to his clients is immediately apparent from the first meeting, and his clients appreciate the extraordinary service he provides. “One of the biggest compliments I ever received from a client was a letter after we closed escrow which read, ‘I know I wasn’t your only client, but I felt like I was.’ Each client’s situation is different and I really try to be sensitive to that. When I receive compliments like this one I know I’m doing it right.” When David accepts his clients they can be assured they are getting service from one of the best real estate professionals in San Diego. It’s that same strong commitment David has for everything he does that has made him one of San Diego’s most respected and sought after Realtors.

To contact David Lee Roth for your real estate needs call (619) 668-4404.

The Knockz
04-13-2004, 10:22 PM
just mailed this to Mr.Roth
"would you be interested in doing a interview for the DLR.ARMY website?"
www.dlrarmy.com

WARF
04-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Will you ask him why he's the best real estate agent in San Diego?

TMR
04-13-2004, 10:30 PM
I'll have to buy a home from him.....LOL

CENTURY 21

rustoffa
04-13-2004, 10:42 PM
"Mr. Roth, don't you have a car with a regular roof on it? If we're gonna look at all these homes, my wife needs to be comfortable".

Rubnose
04-13-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey everyone's gotta have something to fall back on. We all make bad career moves. It's just that Dave is better at it then most of us.

distortion9
04-13-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
"Mr. Roth, don't you have a car with a regular roof on it? If we're gonna look at all these homes, my wife needs to be comfortable".

LMAO

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 01:44 AM
too funny