PDA

View Full Version : ROTH at the Van Hagar Tour??

DaveIsKing
04-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Ok. So far we have a few zids who believe for some odd reason that DLR will show up at the Van Hagar concerts.

Is there any grounds to actually BELIEVE this?

AZCARDINAL, MUNSON and a few others keep repeating something about knowing "So & So" who affirms this...

All I can say is that if AZCARDINAL happens by some chance to be right, we should award him with a special title and if he is wrong (which is the more likely scenario) he should be blocked from this site.

Crying wolf is not cool, man. :rolleyes:

thefive
04-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Just LOL man.

thefive

DaveIsKing
04-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Hey...thefive...

How many times has this AZCARDINAL lied??

According to some of the others he is full of more shit than a 60 acre cow pasture. I don't know, personally.

thefive
04-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Hey...thefive...

According to some of the others he is full of more shit than a 60 acre cow pasture. I don't know, personally.

Alot thats why I was laughing at this thread. People just keep on creating threads like this and at this point it is funny.

thefive

DaveIsKing
04-13-2004, 10:37 PM
I see.

Well, over and out.

Damn Cardinals.

Rubnose
04-13-2004, 10:38 PM
hey dude! AZ is the man. You need to chill. AZ has always given us the goods and he damn sure knows more about this tour then you do flapper face. So just sit back and enjoy the inside info that our main homey has on the low down.

There will be Reactor and there will be Independence Day and it is certain that Dave will come out after intermission for a set of VH oldies on this tour.

If AZ said it then it is in stone. Cause my bro don't bullshit friends. He's never been wrong as long as I've been coming here. This guy is like our very own insider, so don't piss him off or he might not continue to give us the true scoop.

I love you AZcardnal.

Love,

Rubby

azcrdnal
04-13-2004, 11:48 PM
independence day that one i can't comment on that was made up by who i don't know.by the way i love you to ruby.i have been wrong on some shit but not this.

azcrdnal
04-13-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey...thefive...

According to some of the others he is full of more shit than a 60 acre cow pasture. I don't know, personally. i have never lied to anyone these vanhalens change there mind like the weather.im a little hurt over your comments.

azcrdnal
04-13-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Alot thats why I was laughing at this thread. People just keep on creating threads like this and at this point it is funny.

thefive the five when did i lie to you this is like a bad dream.i thought we were tight.:confused: :confused:

azcrdnal
04-13-2004, 11:57 PM
I see.

Well, over and out.

Damn Cardinals. take it easy on the cardinals this is there year.by the way eddie vanhalen is a cardinals fan.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 12:00 AM
Ok. So far we have a few zids who believe for some odd reason that DLR will show up at the Van Hagar concerts.

Is there any grounds to actually BELIEVE this?

AZCARDINAL, MUNSON and a few others keep repeating something about knowing "So & So" who affirms this...

All I can say is that if AZCARDINAL happens by some chance to be right, we should award him with a special title and if he is wrong (which is the more likely scenario) he should be blocked from this site.

Crying wolf is not cool, man. :rolleyes: and don't call munson a zid that makes me quite mad.

thefive
04-14-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
the five when did i lie to you this is like a bad dream.i thought we were tight.:confused: :confused:

I was just kidding az. I am a newbie compared to you. You have been here over a year more than me I think.
thefive

redblkwht
04-14-2004, 12:09 AM
question...
whos to say that you ARE the same?
c'mon give it up.

ELVIS
04-14-2004, 12:11 AM
Hmmm...

thefive
04-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Hmmm...

hmm2.:D

SheAintWaiting
04-14-2004, 12:56 AM
Yanno. Not long ago in Arizona there were some people
falsely promoting a Slayer concert on the internet. Those
people are now spending a lot of time talking to
entertainment lawyers. I suggest the people spreading this
"rumor" think long and hard about if it's worth it to
put themselves in the position to be spending lots
of time talking to their very own personal set of
entertainment lawyers. Or maybe that's what they
think being an "insider" means?

SheAintWaiting

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 01:03 AM
take it easy on the cardinals this is there year.by the way eddie vanhalen is a cardinals fan.

eddie aint no cards fan bro...not to many people are, you got more cowboy fans in that state than cards fan so that tells u something about your football team

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:07 AM
yanno who gives a shit cop.

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 01:16 AM
not too many people in arizona

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
eddie aint no cards fan bro...not to many people are, you got more cowboy fans in that state than cards fan so that tells u something about your football team let me dig up a picture of ed wearing a cardinals shirt i had it posted on here like 3 years ago.somebody asked him who his football team was he said the cardinals.it was an old interview the reason we had so many cowgirl fans here was before the cards came they pumped those shit games in here for 23 years bro.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
not too many people in arizona i know rhoad island has so manny more people that place is so huge you are a dumb ass.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:24 AM
i know rhoad island has so manny more people that place is so huge you are a dumb ass. oh shit i mean rhode

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 01:32 AM
oh shit i mean rhode

your the dumbass, i didnt mean there wasnt a lot of people in arizona.
if you would have look at your post above that you would have understood what i was saying...or maybe not dumbass

thefive
04-14-2004, 01:42 AM
hmm.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:43 AM
if you would have look at your post. fuck you i looked at the post i still don't no what the fuck you are saying.ou812 = shit

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-14-2004, 01:43 AM
let me dig up a picture of ed wearing a cardinals shirt i had it posted on here like 3 years ago.somebody asked him who his football team was he said the cardinals.it was an old interview the reason we had so many cowgirl fans here was before the cards came they pumped those shit games in here for 23 years bro.

And I have a pic of Eddie wearing a Chargers jersey, does that make him a fan of the team now? Get off the crack pipe already.

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 01:48 AM
if you would have look at your post. fuck you i looked at the post i still don't no what the fuck you are saying.ou812 = shit

i'll make this simple for you dumbass...your post said who gives a cop,and i said not too many people in arizona...get it now dumbass

DaveIsKing
04-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Hey, AZ... I don't know you, man.

I just go by the fact that all these dudes say you lied way too many times about shit.

Hell, you could be right...but it just doesn't seem to support the facts, bro.

Apologies for the offensiveness.

DAVE IS GOD.

GAR
04-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Dave was a little too gracious in appearing with Sammy on an awards show - I forget which one that was..

Appearing in CONCERT with Sammy AND VH onstage, live?

NEVER IN A FUCKING MILLION YEARS DUUUUDE... and not for FREE~!

http://www.barkerville.com/images/ticketmaster.gif

Who ever said shit about the possibility even, they have their heads up their assfull of ignorance, right there man.

As part of a "program" where he'd get his section, that's believable - but he's not giving credibility to this piece of shit tour one fucking minute because he knows, just like Eric Clapton did when Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce were playing out with that kid with the plaid guitar, that the minute he joins them onstage, the interview requests will never stop - and the band will double ticket sales on the very HOPE that Dave would do it again.

We all wish this tour drops off the itenerary and fucking dies; we all here KNOW its a 95% possibility due to health reasons alone. Add Sammys' stupid fucking commentary ON TOP OF THAT and you'll get more than seeing Ed stirring in anger and discontent like when they presented Beck with his award - you'll see the end of the program right then and there. End of tour.

It's just not in the cards nor in Dave's best interest to appear for fucking free for this waste of programming and make it a success when its doomed from the start. Fuck 'em.

No DAVE on the VH tour, okay: DAVE NOT HERE

GAR
04-14-2004, 12:40 PM
Some of you Van Hagar people are really starting to piss me off today..

DaveIsKing
04-14-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Some of you Van Hagar people are really starting to piss me off today..

:D - I second that!

ELVIS
04-14-2004, 12:44 PM
hehehehehe!!

:)

Cobain5150
04-14-2004, 08:59 PM
I still hold out hope that someday ,Dave will be back in v.h..Until then .........i'm gonna put on vh2 on the player.Those were dam good times.