PDA

View Full Version : My2cents on all this shit!

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid. I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war. Just me breaking it down into two groups is fucking a joke. There will be only one Halen , and that still exists today. I love David lee roth, know one can touch him then and now. I would love for the guys to be back as one. Will it ever happen again, it could be happening right now as we are all sitting in front of our monitors. And i don't want to hear about how Dave would never do anything like that, The truth is no one here knows what the fuck is really going on, and to say any differant is bullshit. Does anybody here know Dave personally? I don't think so, so people here need to stop writing crap about what he will and will not do. On to all the people here who thinks Sammy sucks. The guy doesn't suck, He's just differant than Dave, that's all. Do i like Sammy fronting the band, no i don't. But i'm not going to sit around on a web sight and trash Halen. Do I play guitar, do you play guitar , Do i play 95% classic halen,yes do i play halen tunes with Sammy on vocals,yes. Why would i not. All i'm trying to say is, The people here who think that Dave was the band is naive. Everyone here who say's there not going to see the band play because Dave may not be there. is retarted. I am going to ask a question of everyone here who thinks he was Van Halen, Would you go and see Dave ,on a stage by himself just singing the classic tunes. or would you go and see Eddie,Al and Mike just jamming away to those tunes? I love dave but i wouldn't go and watch him by himself. The point i'm trying to make is Dave was only as good as the people around him, but the band stills jams. People think that when Sammy joined he pussified the band, It was the times that's all. I don't think Zepplin would have sounded the same in the late 80's and 90's. Lately i have been listening to demo days and some other very early halen tune's, the more i hear them, the more i hear the band playing like when sammy joined than the six albums with Dave. Those songs and the way the riffs and the melodies were put togeither sounds very much like the way they did on the four albums with Sammy, and i have a very good ear for music. I am not one of these posters who came from the links who loves Sammy and all that, but i Don't hate the guy, I don't know the guy. That is my biggest point to make, None of us Knows these guys. All i do know is that i love Halen no matter what. From back then until now, no other band can make you feel good about everything. And to all of you fuckers who is saying that they won't go and see Halen this summer, think about the poor fool in 1980 who had a chance to see zepplin and maybe meet the guys, and decided to spend their money on dope and pussy, thinking they'll see them next year. We all know what happened there. Just a thought!!

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by MUSICMANN
Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid. I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war. Just me breaking it down into two groups is fucking a joke. There will be only one Halen , and that still exists today. I love David lee roth, know one can touch him then and now. I would love for the guys to be back as one. Will it ever happen again, it could be happening right now as we are all sitting in front of our monitors. And i don't want to hear about how Dave would never do anything like that, The truth is no one here knows what the fuck is really going on, and to say any differant is bullshit. Does anybody here know Dave personally? I don't think so, so people here need to stop writing crap about what he will and will not do. On to all the people here who thinks Sammy sucks. The guy doesn't suck, He's just differant than Dave, that's all. Do i like Sammy fronting the band, no i don't. But i'm not going to sit around on a web sight and trash Halen. Do I play guitar, do you play guitar , Do i play 95% classic halen,yes do i play halen tunes with Sammy on vocals,yes. Why would i not. All i'm trying to say is, The people here who think that Dave was the band is naive. Everyone here who say's there not going to see the band play because Dave may not be there. is retarted. I am going to ask a question of everyone here who thinks he was Van Halen, Would you go and see Dave ,on a stage by himself just singing the classic tunes. or would you go and see Eddie,Al and Mike just jamming away to those tunes? I love dave but i wouldn't go and watch him by himself. The point i'm trying to make is Dave was only as good as the people around him, but the band stills jams. People think that when Sammy joined he pussified the band, It was the times that's all. I don't think Zepplin would have sounded the same in the late 80's and 90's. Lately i have been listening to demo days and some other very early halen tune's, the more i hear them, the more i hear the band playing like when sammy joined than the six albums with Dave. Those songs and the way the riffs and the melodies were put togeither sounds very much like the way they did on the four albums with Sammy, and i have a very good ear for music. I am not one of these posters who came from the links who loves Sammy and all that, but i Don't hate the guy, I don't know the guy. That is my biggest point to make, None of us Knows these guys. All i do know is that i love Halen no matter what. From back then until now, no other band can make you feel good about everything. And to all of you fuckers who is saying that they won't go and see Halen this summer, think about the poor fool in 1980 who had a chance to see zepplin and maybe meet the guys, and decided to spend their money on dope and pussy, thinking they'll see them next year. We all know what happened there. Just a thought!!

aint that the truth

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:36 AM
Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid. I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war. Just me breaking it down into two groups is fucking a joke. There will be only one Halen , and that still exists today. I love David lee roth, know one can touch him then and now. I would love for the guys to be back as one. Will it ever happen again, it could be happening right now as we are all sitting in front of our monitors. And i don't want to hear about how Dave would never do anything like that, The truth is no one here knows what the fuck is really going on, and to say any differant is bullshit. Does anybody here know Dave personally? I don't think so, so people here need to stop writing crap about what he will and will not do. On to all the people here who thinks Sammy sucks. The guy doesn't suck, He's just differant than Dave, that's all. Do i like Sammy fronting the band, no i don't. But i'm not going to sit around on a web sight and trash Halen. Do I play guitar, do you play guitar , Do i play 95% classic halen,yes do i play halen tunes with Sammy on vocals,yes. Why would i not. All i'm trying to say is, The people here who think that Dave was the band is naive. Everyone here who say's there not going to see the band play because Dave may not be there. is retarted. I am going to ask a question of everyone here who thinks he was Van Halen, Would you go and see Dave ,on a stage by himself just singing the classic tunes. or would you go and see Eddie,Al and Mike just jamming away to those tunes? I love dave but i wouldn't go and watch him by himself. The point i'm trying to make is Dave was only as good as the people around him, but the band stills jams. People think that when Sammy joined he pussified the band, It was the times that's all. I don't think Zepplin would have sounded the same in the late 80's and 90's. Lately i have been listening to demo days and some other very early halen tune's, the more i hear them, the more i hear the band playing like when sammy joined than the six albums with Dave. Those songs and the way the riffs and the melodies were put togeither sounds very much like the way they did on the four albums with Sammy, and i have a very good ear for music. I am not one of these posters who came from the links who loves Sammy and all that, but i Don't hate the guy, I don't know the guy. That is my biggest point to make, None of us Knows these guys. All i do know is that i love Halen no matter what. From back then until now, no other band can make you feel good about everything. And to all of you fuckers who is saying that they won't go and see Halen this summer, think about the poor fool in 1980 who had a chance to see zepplin and maybe meet the guys, and decided to spend their money on dope and pussy, thinking they'll see them next year. We all know what happened there. Just a thought!! so your the bigest fan here and nobody here knows dave you are one smart motherfucker.now go back to the links fag.you are a huge hagar fan and you no it.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
aint that the truth and so are you bitch.

VH LINKS SUCKS
04-14-2004, 01:40 AM

FUCK OFF !:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:41 AM
Hey' dude, your wrong. I am not a Sammy Fan Don't and never will own one of his albums. but i not going to trash Halen just because of Sammy. I am a musician and lve music unlike you who probably can't pick your own teeth!!

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
and so are you bitch.

your the bitch,,bitch...parading around here in your spandex gstrings tellin every1 dave back..

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Oh, that's love to play music unlike you!!

thefive
04-14-2004, 01:46 AM
I used paragraphs for easier reading.
thefive

Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid.

I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war. Just me breaking it down into two groups is fucking a joke. There will be only one Halen , and that still exists today. I love David lee roth, know one can touch him then and now. I would love for the guys to be back as one.

Will it ever happen again, it could be happening right now as we are all sitting in front of our monitors. And i don't want to hear about how Dave would never do anything like that, The truth is no one here knows what the fuck is really going on, and to say any differant is bullshit. Does anybody here know Dave personally? I don't think so, so people here need to stop writing crap about what he will and will not do. On to all the people here who thinks Sammy sucks. The guy doesn't suck, He's just differant than Dave, that's all. Do i like Sammy fronting the band, no i don't. But i'm not going to sit around on a web sight and trash Halen.

Do I play guitar, do you play guitar , Do i play 95% classic halen,yes do i play halen tunes with Sammy on vocals,yes. Why would i not. All i'm trying to say is, The people here who think that Dave was the band is naive. Everyone here who say's there not going to see the band play because Dave may not be there. is retarted. I am going to ask a question of everyone here who thinks he was Van Halen, Would you go and see Dave ,on a stage by himself just singing the classic tunes. or would you go and see Eddie,Al and Mike just jamming away to those tunes? I love dave but i wouldn't go and watch him by himself. The point i'm trying to make is Dave was only as good as the people around him, but the band stills jams. People think that when Sammy joined he pussified the band, It was the times that's all.

I don't think Zepplin would have sounded the same in the late 80's and 90's. Lately i have been listening to demo days and some other very early halen tune's, the more i hear them, the more i hear the band playing like when sammy joined than the six albums with Dave.

Those songs and the way the riffs and the melodies were put togeither sounds very much like the way they did on the four albums with Sammy, and i have a very good ear for music. I am not one of these posters who came from the links who loves Sammy and all that, but i Don't hate the guy, I don't know the guy. That is my biggest point to make, None of us Knows these guys. All i do know is that i love Halen no matter what. From back then until now, no other band can make you feel good about everything.

And to all of you fuckers who is saying that they won't go and see Halen this summer, think about the poor fool in 1980 who had a chance to see zepplin and maybe meet the guys, and decided to spend their money on dope and pussy, thinking they'll see them next year. We all know what happened there. Just a thought!!

Looks better already

I havent even read this yet but before I do one thing please use parargraphs.
thank you
thefive

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:46 AM
You can't even say anthing truth here. Did i bad mouth Dave no. I said no one here really know's Dave personnaly. i think Dave is still thwe shit but you took as me trashing him. I wish he was fucking on tour right now with the band Dickhead!!!

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:48 AM
Hey' dude, your wrong. I am not a Sammy Fan Don't and never will own one of his albums. but i not going to trash Halen just because of Sammy. I am a musician and lve music unlike you who probably can't pick your own teeth!! why don't you repost so i no what the fuck you are saying.your a musician who are you tiny tim.

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:49 AM
I can't even spell, i am pissed off. I think this a cool sight , i was just telling the truth.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:50 AM
You can't even say anthing truth here. Did i bad mouth Dave no. I said no one here really know's Dave personnaly. i think Dave is still thwe shit but you took as me trashing him. I wish he was fucking on tour right now with the band Dickhead!!! you really need to learn how to spell you cocksucker.

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:50 AM
What i am saying is. you blast me for telling the truth.

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:52 AM
Did i say anything bad about dave, no. Why attack me with that bullshit?

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:53 AM
I can't even spell, i am pissed off. I think this a cool sight , i was just telling the truth. i think this a cool sight . shit ya dawg we be luvin dis site yo mabe we am friends in shit

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 01:54 AM
Did i say anything that's not true. What did i say that made you respond like that?

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:56 AM
your the bitch,,bitch...parading around here in your spandex gstrings tellin every1 dave back.. are you and the musician fucking brothers i swear im talking to the same person

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 01:58 AM
so your the bigest fan here and nobody here knows dave you are one smart motherfucker.now go back to the links fag.you are a huge hagar fan and you no it.

you really need to learn how to spell you cocksucker.

:confused:

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 01:59 AM
Oh, that's love to play music unlike you!! what the fuck are you trying to tell me mexican.

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:00 AM
You thought i was some linker who is trying to slip under your Dave radar. You must be fucking about 12 yrs. old. I giving you some straight shit about some of the things here and on other sights about Halen. I love halen and play there tunes so fuck off!!!

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 02:01 AM
Did i say anything that's not true. What did i say that made you respond like that?

Dude, don't worry about azcrdnl. He's been blowing smoke out of his ass lying to anyone that'll listen for years. He's not really worth the time.

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 02:02 AM
what the fuck are you trying to tell me mexican.

your a funny dude

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:04 AM
I'm no mexican fruit. what i'm trying to say is why your breaking my balls, when i'm on your side?

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:05 AM
You thought i was some linker who is trying to slip under your Dave radar. You must be fucking about 12 yrs. old. I giving you some straight shit about some of the things here and on other sights about Halen. I love halen and play there tunes so fuck off!!! could you send me a demo i would love to hear it.

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:06 AM
I'm not going to worry about some Jackass. I was just trying to give my two cents.

thefive
04-14-2004, 02:06 AM
Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid. I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war.

You just don't understand the Van Halen Roth era fans. You do not understand us. There is a lot of history with this band and its fans.
This is probably the most BITTER Breakup in Rock n Roll history.
There is a big battle between the band members (Dave,Ed,Alex, Mike,Sam) and its fans. I do not think any other band and fans have the same deliema

This is hard for me to explain how us Roth fans feel. It is just so many things. Its not black and white.

thefive

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:07 AM
I'm no mexican fruit. what i'm trying to say is why your breaking my balls, when i'm on your side? well shit thats all you had to say negro welcome to the army.

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:07 AM
I didn't say i was a pro, just someone who enjoys playing great music.

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Dude, don't worry about azcrdnl. He's been blowing smoke out of his ass lying to anyone that'll listen for years. He's not really worth the time.

aint that the truth

thefive
04-14-2004, 02:10 AM
Remember when posting please put in paragraph form for easier READING.

thanks the five

azcrdnal
Dude, don't worry about azcrdnl. He's been blowing smoke out of his ass lying to anyone that'll listen for years. He's not really worth the time. now that just aint right you will not get a xmas card this year im sorry you steped over the line.

tjvhou812

lmao...you really are funny

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Remember when posting please put in paragraph form for easier READING.

thanks the five five i said this before you are the man:rockit2: :rockit2: :rockit2:

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:13 AM
I understand all to well about being a classic halen fan. what i don't understand is , all this hatred toward the other members ed,al and mike. Am i pissed about the greastest band ever that broke up 25 yrs. ago hell yes. But i still love halen !!

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 02:16 AM
now that just aint right you will not get a xmas card this year im sorry you steped over the line.

LOL, sorry man.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:17 AM
aint that the truth you must want of the xmas list to.

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:19 AM
LOL, sorry man. im a little hurt DR but i thought about it and your back on the list.

thefive
04-14-2004, 02:20 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MUSICMANN
I understand all to well about being a classic halen fan. what i don't understand is , all this hatred toward the other members ed,al and mike. Am i pissed about the greastest band ever that broke up 25 yrs. ago hell yes. But i still love halen !! [/QUOTE

] http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56658

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56752

thefive

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:24 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MUSICMANN
I understand all to well about being a classic halen fan. what i don't understand is , all this hatred toward the other members ed,al and mike. Am i pissed about the greastest band ever that broke up 25 yrs. ago hell yes. But i still love halen !! [/QUOTE

] http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56658

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56752

thefive brother five what the hell happened to the musicman first he's here now he is gone just like my first wife fucking gone.

Panamark
04-14-2004, 02:24 AM
Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here.

You loved Original Van Halen more than anyone here ? Thats as far as I bothered to read..

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:25 AM
Sorry dude's, 20 yrs. ago

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
You loved Original Van Halen more than anyone here ? Thats as far as I bothered to read.. thats what in saying. how are ya mate

thefive
04-14-2004, 02:28 AM
He is here az.

thefive

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 02:30 AM
He is here az.

thefive well good i started to have flashbacks

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:31 AM
I am getting the felling you guys think i am some 25 yrs. old guy who just came across the balanced album yesterday, and said what the shit let me go over to the army and start shit. Am i right or wrong?

MUSICMANN
04-14-2004, 02:36 AM
No replies!!

Panamark
04-14-2004, 03:04 AM
thats what in saying. how are ya mate

Im excellent ! Got a cold can of Aussie Beer in my hand, just finsihing work. Hows yourself ? Any updates ??

azcrdnal
04-14-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Im excellent ! Got a cold can of Aussie Beer in my hand, just finsihing work. Hows yourself ? Any updates ?? i have nothing yet.

distortion9
04-14-2004, 05:30 PM
what the fuck are you trying to tell me mexican.

HA HA HA...lol

Hollywood Jesus
04-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Interesting take, Musicmann.

Afraid you're not gonna get much sympathy 'round these parts.

I almost bought tix for this summer's tour then I realized I really don't like any music the group has made with Sammy. Since they tipped their hand about not playing their best tunes, I pulled back my best greenbacks too.

Eddie's a fine musician and I don't hate Sammy either. It's just not VAN HALEN. Easy enough.

GAR
04-14-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm still failing to find where Sammy is stated as being "IN" the band.

Touring, an new tune or two.. doesnt mean youre in "in" as we were so harshly corrected in 1996's experience.

tell me if I'm right or wrong, but that sad point can reflect both directions now.

thefive
04-14-2004, 08:55 PM
five i said this before you are the man:rockit2: :rockit2: :rockit2:

Well thank you. Yeah I hate it when people write like fuckin 5000000 million words all in 1 paaragraph.

thefive

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=53401

VHLifer
04-15-2004, 01:11 AM
You just don't understand the Van Halen Roth era fans. You do not understand us. There is a lot of history with this band and its fans.
This is probably the most BITTER Breakup in Rock n Roll history.
There is a big battle between the band members (Dave,Ed,Alex, Mike,Sam) and its fans. I do not think any other band and fans have the same deliema

This is hard for me to explain how us Roth fans feel. It is just so many things. Its not black and white.

thefive

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by GAR
I'm still failing to find where Sammy is stated as being "IN" the band.

Touring, an new tune or two.. doesnt mean youre in "in" as we were so harshly corrected in 1996's experience.

tell me if I'm right or wrong, but that sad point can reflect both directions now.

the "official" site lists him on its page "the band"...think that makes you a member...

Golden AWe
04-15-2004, 06:21 AM
"We're taking baby steps here, baby steps..."

Does it ring a bell or what :p

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 06:25 AM
yes sir...I said that in another thread... :D