X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

My2cents on all this shit!

Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid. I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war. Just me breaking it down into two groups is fucking a joke. There will be only one Halen , and that still exists today. I love David lee roth, know one can touch him then and now. I would love for the guys to be back as one. Will it ever happen again, it could be happening right now as we are all sitting in front of our monitors. And i don't want to hear about how Dave would never do anything like that, The truth is no one here knows what the fuck is really going on, and to say any differant is bullshit. Does anybody here know Dave personally? I don't think so, so people here need to stop writing crap about what he will and will not do. On to all the people here who thinks Sammy sucks. The guy doesn't suck, He's just differant than Dave, that's all. Do i like Sammy fronting the band, no i don't. But i'm not going to sit around on a web sight and trash Halen. Do I play guitar, do you play guitar , Do i play 95% classic halen,yes do i play halen tunes with Sammy on vocals,yes. Why would i not. All i'm trying to say is, The people here who think that Dave was the band is naive. Everyone here who say's there not going to see the band play because Dave may not be there. is retarted. I am going to ask a question of everyone here who thinks he was Van Halen, Would you go and see Dave ,on a stage by himself just singing the classic tunes. or would you go and see Eddie,Al and Mike just jamming away to those tunes? I love dave but i wouldn't go and watch him by himself. The point i'm trying to make is Dave was only as good as the people around him, but the band stills jams. People think that when Sammy joined he pussified the band, It was the times that's all. I don't think Zepplin would have sounded the same in the late 80's and 90's. Lately i have been listening to demo days and some other very early halen tune's, the more i hear them, the more i hear the band playing like when sammy joined than the six albums with Dave. Those songs and the way the riffs and the melodies were put togeither sounds very much like the way they did on the four albums with Sammy, and i have a very good ear for music. I am not one of these posters who came from the links who loves Sammy and all that, but i Don't hate the guy, I don't know the guy. That is my biggest point to make, None of us Knows these guys. All i do know is that i love Halen no matter what. From back then until now, no other band can make you feel good about everything. And to all of you fuckers who is saying that they won't go and see Halen this summer, think about the poor fool in 1980 who had a chance to see zepplin and maybe meet the guys, and decided to spend their money on dope and pussy, thinking they'll see them next year. We all know what happened there. Just a thought!!
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
    Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid. I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war. Just me breaking it down into two groups is fucking a joke. There will be only one Halen , and that still exists today. I love David lee roth, know one can touch him then and now. I would love for the guys to be back as one. Will it ever happen again, it could be happening right now as we are all sitting in front of our monitors. And i don't want to hear about how Dave would never do anything like that, The truth is no one here knows what the fuck is really going on, and to say any differant is bullshit. Does anybody here know Dave personally? I don't think so, so people here need to stop writing crap about what he will and will not do. On to all the people here who thinks Sammy sucks. The guy doesn't suck, He's just differant than Dave, that's all. Do i like Sammy fronting the band, no i don't. But i'm not going to sit around on a web sight and trash Halen. Do I play guitar, do you play guitar , Do i play 95% classic halen,yes do i play halen tunes with Sammy on vocals,yes. Why would i not. All i'm trying to say is, The people here who think that Dave was the band is naive. Everyone here who say's there not going to see the band play because Dave may not be there. is retarted. I am going to ask a question of everyone here who thinks he was Van Halen, Would you go and see Dave ,on a stage by himself just singing the classic tunes. or would you go and see Eddie,Al and Mike just jamming away to those tunes? I love dave but i wouldn't go and watch him by himself. The point i'm trying to make is Dave was only as good as the people around him, but the band stills jams. People think that when Sammy joined he pussified the band, It was the times that's all. I don't think Zepplin would have sounded the same in the late 80's and 90's. Lately i have been listening to demo days and some other very early halen tune's, the more i hear them, the more i hear the band playing like when sammy joined than the six albums with Dave. Those songs and the way the riffs and the melodies were put togeither sounds very much like the way they did on the four albums with Sammy, and i have a very good ear for music. I am not one of these posters who came from the links who loves Sammy and all that, but i Don't hate the guy, I don't know the guy. That is my biggest point to make, None of us Knows these guys. All i do know is that i love Halen no matter what. From back then until now, no other band can make you feel good about everything. And to all of you fuckers who is saying that they won't go and see Halen this summer, think about the poor fool in 1980 who had a chance to see zepplin and maybe meet the guys, and decided to spend their money on dope and pussy, thinking they'll see them next year. We all know what happened there. Just a thought!!
    aint that the truth
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• azcrdnal
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Re: My2cents on all this shit!

so your the bigest fan here and nobody here knows dave you are one smart motherfucker.now go back to the links fag.you are a huge hagar fan and you no it.

Comment

• azcrdnal
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
        aint that the truth
        and so are you bitch.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

FUCK OFF !

Comment

• MUSICMANN
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Hey' dude, your wrong. I am not a Sammy Fan Don't and never will own one of his albums. but i not going to trash Halen just because of Sammy. I am a musician and lve music unlike you who probably can't pick your own teeth!!

Comment

• tjvhou812
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by azcrdnal
              and so are you bitch.
              your the bitch,,bitch...parading around here in your spandex gstrings tellin every1 dave back..
              Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

Oh, that's love to play music unlike you!!

Comment

• thefive

I used paragraphs for easier reading.
                  thefive

Hey guys, as a first time poster on this bad ass sight, I would like to say that, i am a classic Van Halen fan through and through. I loved the origional Halen more than anyone here. But reading all this negative shit about Halen is fucking stupid.

I am not trying to start a Van halen /van Hagar war. Just me breaking it down into two groups is fucking a joke. There will be only one Halen , and that still exists today. I love David lee roth, know one can touch him then and now. I would love for the guys to be back as one.

Will it ever happen again, it could be happening right now as we are all sitting in front of our monitors. And i don't want to hear about how Dave would never do anything like that, The truth is no one here knows what the fuck is really going on, and to say any differant is bullshit. Does anybody here know Dave personally? I don't think so, so people here need to stop writing crap about what he will and will not do. On to all the people here who thinks Sammy sucks. The guy doesn't suck, He's just differant than Dave, that's all. Do i like Sammy fronting the band, no i don't. But i'm not going to sit around on a web sight and trash Halen.

Do I play guitar, do you play guitar , Do i play 95% classic halen,yes do i play halen tunes with Sammy on vocals,yes. Why would i not. All i'm trying to say is, The people here who think that Dave was the band is naive. Everyone here who say's there not going to see the band play because Dave may not be there. is retarted. I am going to ask a question of everyone here who thinks he was Van Halen, Would you go and see Dave ,on a stage by himself just singing the classic tunes. or would you go and see Eddie,Al and Mike just jamming away to those tunes? I love dave but i wouldn't go and watch him by himself. The point i'm trying to make is Dave was only as good as the people around him, but the band stills jams. People think that when Sammy joined he pussified the band, It was the times that's all.

I don't think Zepplin would have sounded the same in the late 80's and 90's. Lately i have been listening to demo days and some other very early halen tune's, the more i hear them, the more i hear the band playing like when sammy joined than the six albums with Dave.

Those songs and the way the riffs and the melodies were put togeither sounds very much like the way they did on the four albums with Sammy, and i have a very good ear for music. I am not one of these posters who came from the links who loves Sammy and all that, but i Don't hate the guy, I don't know the guy. That is my biggest point to make, None of us Knows these guys. All i do know is that i love Halen no matter what. From back then until now, no other band can make you feel good about everything.

And to all of you fuckers who is saying that they won't go and see Halen this summer, think about the poor fool in 1980 who had a chance to see zepplin and maybe meet the guys, and decided to spend their money on dope and pussy, thinking they'll see them next year. We all know what happened there. Just a thought!!
                  Looks better already

I havent even read this yet but before I do one thing please use parargraphs.
                  thank you
                  thefive
                  Last edited by thefive; 04-14-2004, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

You can't even say anthing truth here. Did i bad mouth Dave no. I said no one here really know's Dave personnaly. i think Dave is still thwe shit but you took as me trashing him. I wish he was fucking on tour right now with the band Dickhead!!!

Comment

• azcrdnal
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Hey' dude, your wrong. I am not a Sammy Fan Don't and never will own one of his albums. but i not going to trash Halen just because of Sammy. I am a musician and lve music unlike you who probably can't pick your own teeth!!
                      why don't you repost so i no what the fuck you are saying.your a musician who are you tiny tim.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

I can't even spell, i am pissed off. I think this a cool sight , i was just telling the truth.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

You can't even say anthing truth here. Did i bad mouth Dave no. I said no one here really know's Dave personnaly. i think Dave is still thwe shit but you took as me trashing him. I wish he was fucking on tour right now with the band Dickhead!!!
                          you really need to learn how to spell you cocksucker.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

What i am saying is. you blast me for telling the truth.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

Did i say anything bad about dave, no. Why attack me with that bullshit?

Comment

Working...