PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Live Again Today

Phil theStalker
03-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Charlie Sheen is on live again with Alex Jones. They are talking about Building 7 which was not hit by a plane and was not hit by debris. Charlie just said LIVE, "I want anyone to look at Building 7 and tell me, that is the end result of some random fires."

L'See...building crimps in the center and implodes, walls perfectly fall into footprint on itself, from random fires.

I didn't think so either!

WE'RE ALL ON THE VERGE OF WWIII, THE GLOBALISTS WAY.

You've had enough warning about it coming...the marching in Iraq, the soldiers ordered into the Middle East is just the start. With 9/11 the NWO sprang into action.

What do you think really happened to Building 7?

=PtS=
:spank:

Hardrock69
03-24-2006, 03:28 PM
He better watch out.

It will be hard for him to find work over the coming years if he keeps this up.

knuckleboner
03-24-2006, 04:22 PM
ummm...if the theory somehow involved hookers, then i'd absolutely agree that charlie sheen is an expert authority.

Phil theStalker
03-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
ummm...if the theory somehow involved hookers, then i'd absolutely agree that charlie sheen is an expert authority.
Yeh, and with all the drugs you've taken we're supposed t2o take your posts seriously.

Charlie messed around 20 years ago like the rest of us.

And believe me he probably still has a hell of a swinging life compared t2o, ummm...YOO!

Yours, and others, lame attempts t2o attack a person's character t2o disprove a statement of truth are the losers. And you prove it whenever you do that.

Sheen's just making ya think wit yer brain, sonny. But fir1st you have t2o have o1ne (a brain).;)

Roy Munson
03-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Yeh, and with all the drugs you've taken we're supposed t2o take your posts seriously.

And believe me he probably still has a hell of a swinging life compared t2o, ummm...YOO!

Yours, and others, lame attempts t2o attack a person's character t2o disprove a statement of truth are the losers. And you prove it whenever you do that.

Sheen's just making ya think wit yer brain, sonny. But fir1st you have t2o have o1ne (a brain).;)

This...coming from a moron who types in hieroglyphics.:rolleyes:

Phil the StalCocksucker...if he can read (http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html)

FORD
03-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Charlie Sheen's father is the closet thing this country has to a REAL President, so that should count for something.

Roy Munson
03-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Charlie Sheen's father is the closet thing this country has to a REAL President, so that should count for something.

You are a complete moron sometimes. Are you fucking serious?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 05:22 PM

So you're saying Julian and Sean Lennon are musical geniuses???

FORD
03-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
So you're saying Julian and Sean Lennon are musical geniuses???

Julian's music sounded a lot like his dad's. Sean had a little too much Yoko influence

Phil theStalker
03-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
This...coming from a moron who types in hieroglyphics.:rolleyes:

Phil the StalCocksucker...if he can read (http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html)
I've seen that site a long time ago, buddy. Is that site your 9/11 cuntmmission? It's not mine. Here's another site full of lies...

www.fbi.gov

if you can read.

PumpedUpMidget
03-24-2006, 05:42 PM
No comment on the Bush father/son duo.

Phil theStalker
03-24-2006, 05:43 PM
I was thinking da same thing.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
No comment on the Bush father/son duo.

I don't know how I missed this gem, and wound up with that lame Lennon family thing instead...

knuckleboner
03-27-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

uh...you lost me on the drug use. apparently i've taken a lot?

still, i'm not attacking charlie sheen's character as much as pointing out his complete lack of authority on the subject. (well, that and making a hooker joke, which should always be encouraged.) after all, all sheen's done is repeat the prevailing internet theories out there. regurgitation doesn't take much of a brain.

you are right, though about sheen getting ass. no doubt, charlie 20 years from now will still be pulling more than the knuckleboner has in total. silver lining, i guess, is that he's probably more likely to pull an STD. not that i'll count his penacillin use against him, though.

Phil theStalker
03-27-2006, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
uh...you lost me on the drug use. apparently i've taken a lot?

still, i'm not attacking charlie sheen's character as much as pointing out his complete lack of authority on the subject. (well, that and making a hooker joke, which should always be encouraged.) after all, all sheen's done is repeat the prevailing internet theories out there. regurgitation doesn't take much of a brain.

you are right, though about sheen getting ass. no doubt, charlie 20 years from now will still be pulling more than the knuckleboner has in total. silver lining, i guess, is that he's probably more likely to pull an STD. not that i'll count his penacillin use against him, though.
Yes, Sheen is parroting...parroting what you say, what I say, but nobody is listening t2o what you say and what I say.

It's funny, but you know it's true. Peeps listen t2o Charlie and they don't listen t2o you or I. Alex Jones puts Charlie on f4or an hour and he doesn't put you or I on f4or 3 minutes.

Peeps would listen t2o Charlie about STDs f4or an hour rather than you or I, t2oo. Peeps are just like that. I don't care.

As f4or the thread, Charlie parroted that Building 7 only had a few fires, nothing t2o make in collapse. There was a raging high rise hotel fire in Spain a year later. It burned uncontrolably f4or a week. A WEEK! It didn't collapse.

I'm not an expert either, but do you need an expert t2o tell you you're going t2o die when a mugger has a gun in your face asking you f4or your money? You probably do.

And it's not just you. 98% of the peeps who posted in this thread need an expert t2o tell them when t2o shit.

true dat.

ULTRAMAN VH
03-27-2006, 08:09 AM
Martin Sheen, the closest thing to a President we have???????????? Did he even graduate from high school. Lets not distort reality with TV land. The scary thing is that Martin really thinks he is the President.

Phil theStalker
03-27-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Martin Sheen, the closest thing to a President we have???????????? Did he even graduate from high school. Lets not distort reality with TV land. The scary thing is that Martin really thinks he is the President.
Dat whole familia is loonies.

Wot's loonier is, I heard Charlie Sheen command Alex Jones t2o "give Silverstein my number and have him call me". Like dat's gonna happun. Butt yoo could hear in Charlies voice, he really fakking MEANT tit! El esta LOCO, baybee!

Butt Charlie gets peeps attention and I don't, and he parrots da question aboot Building 7 very well.

true dat.

Nickdfresh
03-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Did BUSH actually graduate YALE? Or was he a "legacy" from the old man's donations?

Cathedral
03-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Charlie Sheen?
BAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

Hey, not every straw deserves to be grabbed, folks....it may have cocain residue on it.

Nickdfresh
03-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
He better watch out.

It will be hard for him to find work over the coming years if he keeps this up.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing...:D

That apple fell far from the tree... Too bad his first real big break was his best work (PLATOON).

Phil theStalker
03-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Charlie Sheen?
BAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

Hey, not every straw deserves to be grabbed, folks....it may have cocain residue on it.
Same can be said f4or Bush.

Cathedral, they made yoo a mmod not a clueless clown.

We'll have t2o ban yoo f4or most stupid posts.

F4orget tit...YER BANNED!

Hardrock69
03-28-2006, 05:04 PM
More Stars Go Public with Demands for 9/11 Investigation, Others to Follow...

Award winning actor, director, producer, and pioneering anti-Iraq war activist Ed Asner is scheduled to appear live on the CNN Headline News program Showbiz Tonight (6pm CST). Asner is reportedly going on to support Charlie Sheen's bold and brave stance calling for a real investigation of the events on September 11th, 2001 as well as to raise his own questions.

Also on Showbiz Tonight on March 27, actress Sharon Stone defended Sheen and his First Amendment right to speak out saying that he is brave and that it is important to confront authority.

Asner and Sheen are just two more of many celebrities who have already come forward to question the official story of what happened on 9/11.

Actor James Woods began questioning the official fable in the first weeks right after 9/11. X-Files and Lone Gunmen star Dean Haglund has already gone public on the Alex Jones Show (December 18, 2004) questioning the official story. Actor Ed Begley, Jr. hosted a 9/11 Truth Symposium in New York City several months ago.

And we have recently confirmed that one of the world's most popular and beloved musicians is awake to the truth about 9/11 and in the very near future may be going public.

Many more major stars who are considering going public have contacted us in recent days.

The dam is finally breaking. Delta Force Founder Eric Haney has spoken out in the press about the "War on Terrorism" being bogus and how there is no real threat to the United States. The 9/11 Truth Movemet has reached critical mass and is now exploding. The perpitrators of 9/11 have got to be concerned as more and more people across the globe wake up to the 9/11 hoax.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/asner_on_cnn.htm

LoungeMachine
03-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You make it sound like it's a bad thing...:D

That apple fell far from the tree... Too bad his first real big break was his best work (PLATOON).

WTF are you talkin about?

Wall Street blew away Platoon.;)

Nickdfresh
03-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
WTF are you talkin about?

Wall Street blew away Platoon.;)

Well, I thought of that after I posted that...

Wall Street was a damn good film, although Michael Douglas made it.

But nothing touches Platoon!

http://www.destgulch.com/images/plat06.jpg
The death of idealism...