X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Charlie Sheen Live Again Today

Charlie Sheen is on live again with Alex Jones. They are talking about Building 7 which was not hit by a plane and was not hit by debris. Charlie just said LIVE, "I want anyone to look at Building 7 and tell me, that is the end result of some random fires."

L'See...building crimps in the center and implodes, walls perfectly fall into footprint on itself, from random fires.

I didn't think so either!

WE'RE ALL ON THE VERGE OF WWIII, THE GLOBALISTS WAY.

You've had enough warning about it coming...the marching in Iraq, the soldiers ordered into the Middle East is just the start. With 9/11 the NWO sprang into action.

What do you think really happened to Building 7?

=PtS=
    Add to Ignore list
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

He better watch out.

It will be hard for him to find work over the coming years if he keeps this up.

Comment

• knuckleboner
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

ummm...if the theory somehow involved hookers, then i'd absolutely agree that charlie sheen is an expert authority.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
        ummm...if the theory somehow involved hookers, then i'd absolutely agree that charlie sheen is an expert authority.
        Yeh, and with all the drugs you've taken we're supposed t2o take your posts seriously.

Charlie messed around 20 years ago like the rest of us.

And believe me he probably still has a hell of a swinging life compared t2o, ummm...YOO!

Yours, and others, lame attempts t2o attack a person's character t2o disprove a statement of truth are the losers. And you prove it whenever you do that.

Sheen's just making ya think wit yer brain, sonny. But fir1st you have t2o have o1ne (a brain).

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Roy Munson
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
          Yeh, and with all the drugs you've taken we're supposed t2o take your posts seriously.

And believe me he probably still has a hell of a swinging life compared t2o, ummm...YOO!

Yours, and others, lame attempts t2o attack a person's character t2o disprove a statement of truth are the losers. And you prove it whenever you do that.

Sheen's just making ya think wit yer brain, sonny. But fir1st you have t2o have o1ne (a brain).

This...coming from a moron who types in hieroglyphics.

Phil the StalCocksucker...if he can read
          Originally posted by ELVIS
          I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Charlie Sheen's father is the closet thing this country has to a REAL President, so that should count for something.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Roy Munson
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Charlie Sheen's father is the closet thing this country has to a REAL President, so that should count for something.

You are a complete moron sometimes. Are you fucking serious?

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I guess you're right...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Veteran
                • Feb 2006

So you're saying Julian and Sean Lennon are musical geniuses???
                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  So you're saying Julian and Sean Lennon are musical geniuses???
                  Julian's music sounded a lot like his dad's. Sean had a little too much Yoko influence
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                    This...coming from a moron who types in hieroglyphics.

Phil the StalCocksucker...if he can read
                    I've seen that site a long time ago, buddy. Is that site your 9/11 cuntmmission? It's not mine. Here's another site full of lies...

if you can read.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

No comment on the Bush father/son duo.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I was thinking da same thing.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
                          No comment on the Bush father/son duo.
                          I don't know how I missed this gem, and wound up with that lame Lennon family thing instead...
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• knuckleboner
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker

uh...you lost me on the drug use. apparently i've taken a lot?

still, i'm not attacking charlie sheen's character as much as pointing out his complete lack of authority on the subject. (well, that and making a hooker joke, which should always be encouraged.) after all, all sheen's done is repeat the prevailing internet theories out there. regurgitation doesn't take much of a brain.

you are right, though about sheen getting ass. no doubt, charlie 20 years from now will still be pulling more than the knuckleboner has in total. silver lining, i guess, is that he's probably more likely to pull an STD. not that i'll count his penacillin use against him, though.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                              uh...you lost me on the drug use. apparently i've taken a lot?

still, i'm not attacking charlie sheen's character as much as pointing out his complete lack of authority on the subject. (well, that and making a hooker joke, which should always be encouraged.) after all, all sheen's done is repeat the prevailing internet theories out there. regurgitation doesn't take much of a brain.

you are right, though about sheen getting ass. no doubt, charlie 20 years from now will still be pulling more than the knuckleboner has in total. silver lining, i guess, is that he's probably more likely to pull an STD. not that i'll count his penacillin use against him, though.
                              Yes, Sheen is parroting...parroting what you say, what I say, but nobody is listening t2o what you say and what I say.

It's funny, but you know it's true. Peeps listen t2o Charlie and they don't listen t2o you or I. Alex Jones puts Charlie on f4or an hour and he doesn't put you or I on f4or 3 minutes.

Peeps would listen t2o Charlie about STDs f4or an hour rather than you or I, t2oo. Peeps are just like that. I don't care.

As f4or the thread, Charlie parroted that Building 7 only had a few fires, nothing t2o make in collapse. There was a raging high rise hotel fire in Spain a year later. It burned uncontrolably f4or a week. A WEEK! It didn't collapse.

I'm not an expert either, but do you need an expert t2o tell you you're going t2o die when a mugger has a gun in your face asking you f4or your money? You probably do.

And it's not just you. 98% of the peeps who posted in this thread need an expert t2o tell them when t2o shit.

true dat.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...