PDA

View Full Version : Do you really believe Dave should be flipping burgers?

Wayne L.
04-14-2004, 09:06 AM
I don't think Dave should be flipping burgers or pumping gas at all as some idiots might say because even though he has had his ups & downs as a solo artist after leaving Van Halen other solo artists from other legendary rock bands have gone through the same exact things like Ringo Starr after the breakup of the Beatles, Robert Plant after Led Zeppelin & Ozzy Osbourne after Black Sabbath while Dave is still one of the greatest performers in rock with generations of fans & a rock legend of the highest degree but he will never be what he once was during his VH days reunion or not.

Big Troubles
04-14-2004, 09:27 AM
what ill-conceived thread is this? are you for real? I bet you smell your fingers after you wipe your ass. God Damn, get this Nazi outta here. Flippin' burgers??? Do you pee when you reach your orgasm?
go lick a foot you fucker. Your not a Roth fan.

How many kicks does it take to get to the center of Wayne L's head? One...Two...Three.....Four...Five... Five! Five kicks MR Owl!

Go back to suckling on your mommas teet. Your anti Roth sentiments are not welcomed.

Sammy Who??
04-14-2004, 09:28 AM
fuck off Wayne you douchebag! :D

FORD
04-14-2004, 10:03 AM
Wayne, time to get the prescription refilled :rolleyes:

ELVIS
04-14-2004, 10:18 AM
I agree with FORD...:D

Sarge
04-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Dave is a millionaire..
Flipping burgers? no

L.S.D.
04-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I don't think Dave should be flipping burgers or pumping gas at all as some idiots might say because even though he has had his ups & downs as a solo artist after leaving Van Halen other solo artists from other legendary rock bands have gone through the same exact things like Ringo Starr after the breakup of the Beatles, Robert Plant after Led Zeppelin & Ozzy Osbourne after Black Sabbath while Dave is still one of the greatest performers in rock with generations of fans & a rock legend of the highest degree but he will never be what he once was during his VH days reunion or not.

Ozzy's career never bombed like DLR's.

JCOOK
04-14-2004, 10:33 AM
YOU KNOW THE FUNNIEST THING IS DAVES SOLO ALBUMS SOUND MORE LIKE VAN HALEN THAN THAT GARBAGE EDSBEEN SERVING UP SINCE DAVE LEFT! AND FOR GODS SKE BROTHERS- PLEASE STOP USING THE TERM VAN HAGAR THOSE TWO WORDS TOGETHER MAKE ME SICK!

FORD
04-14-2004, 10:37 AM
What should we call them then? Montrose II??

How about The Virgin Waboritas (since the Lying Dutchmen shouldn't be drinking Spammy's booze)

ELVIS
04-14-2004, 10:41 AM
Van Hagar fits just fine...

GAR
04-14-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD

How about The Virgin Waboritas (since the Lying Dutchmen shouldn't be drinking Spammy's booze)

"Montrose II" - I bet this could work out!

Ronnie Montrose and Sammy: One Last time, with members of Van Halen.

FORD
04-14-2004, 01:46 PM
At least the Montrose albums rocked.

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Van Hagar fits just fine...

perfect...

Big Troubles
04-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Yeah Van Hagar is fitting. Or how about this marketing title

"Van -Sammy sucks hairy balls and can't fill Dave's shoes-Hagar"

Yes. Warner Bros. screams "let's go with it!"

tjvhou812
04-14-2004, 02:46 PM

you talk a lot of shit about eddie,but if dave was back instead of sam you be suckin eddie d#ck

Big Troubles
04-14-2004, 02:51 PM
I dunno about that. Ed is a shell of a great man and guitar player. I think I was the only one hoping for dave not be the new singer. I think Alex, Mike and Ed have all fallen too many times to try to look good anymore. Have you not listened to Ed's interviews? He's not the same guy he was. But maybe Dave would've straightened up? I dunno. Im just glad to see that dave can distance himself from this and at the end of their so called "sold out" tour, everyone will be talking about how VH have fallen from grace over the years.

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
YOU KNOW THE FUNNIEST THING IS DAVES SOLO ALBUMS SOUND MORE LIKE VAN HALEN THAN THAT GARBAGE EDSBEEN SERVING UP SINCE DAVE LEFT! AND FOR GODS SKE BROTHERS- PLEASE STOP USING THE TERM VAN HAGAR THOSE TWO WORDS TOGETHER MAKE ME SICK!

GAR
04-14-2004, 06:24 PM
nyaaaaaa hahahahahaha~!

GAR
04-14-2004, 06:26 PM
At least the Montrose albums rocked.

Yeah, despite even HAGAR'S presence on 'em..

rustoffa
04-14-2004, 09:25 PM
VH1 classics is a perrenial passtime. You know, all the old Foreigner and T REX videos and shit.....occasionally Frank Zappa riding a fucking zebra in front of Fort Knox...who cares right? Let me tell you, I saw an old Montrose video on there one day and it made me a fan of VH1 classics. I was like drifting in and out, just dozing on the couch..every so often a hippie video would wake me up with all their yelling and huffing and getting beat the fuck down by the hells angels or something. The thing that got me was seeing the old Montrose video and thinking it was some "off-broadway" rock-opera of Little Orphan Annie. After shaking the cobwebs you're like, "goddamn, that's fucking sammy hagar jumpin' around in front of Ronnie Montrose".

rikredbrain
04-14-2004, 11:23 PM
Dave as a burger flippin fastfood man?... hell itd be entertainin.... J.D in the coke machine... scantily clad nubile ladies operatin the deep fat fryers.. and dave scissor kickin over the counter... who wouldnt go...

and the definitve dave album E.E.A.S is miles better than the van halen stuff

Figs
11-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin.