• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

jim carrey is a death metal fan

his favorite band is cannibal corpse

Keith Wood (cannibalcorpse1)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD
  • Loons The Great

I'm gonn' move to the outskirts of town nah.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Away from them def metal nutjobs...

One thing ya see over and over again....interviews with death metal bands who claim they are the heaviest band on the planet.....

If they are SO heavy, why don't they just shoot themselves on stage?

If a death metal band would walk the walk instead of just talking a bunch of pussy crap, and they would actually kill themselves onstage, then THAT would impress me.

Otherwise, they are just a bunch of pussy homo motherfuckers.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Don't tell that to Morbid Angel:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

ESPECIALLY to Morbid Angel.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69

One thing ya see over and over again....interviews with death metal bands who claim they are the heaviest band on the planet.....

If a death metal band would walk the walk instead of just talking a bunch of pussy crap, and they would actually kill themselves onstage, then THAT would impress me.

I concur.
            =V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Death metal is fucking gay.

I always thought those who started a death metal band were fags who lived in their mommy's basement and couldn't get laid.

Sounds about right.
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                Don't tell that to Morbid Angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Zdh...Morbid%20Angel
                Hey, I saw them on stage in Geneva (at "L'Usine", = "the Factory") 2 years ago... I'm not exactly a death or grind metal fan, but honestly, they're an awesome crushing machine...
                The drummer is monstrous, though backstage he turns into a mere vegetable... Powders...
                Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-29-2006, 12:13 PM.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Check this one out, Morbid Angel and Phil Anselmo:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Maybe if one these Death Metal bands either kill of beat the living shit out of someone who gets on the stage, then I'll be impressed. Or if they can't get away with it, kill an animal, maybe club a seal!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Check this one out, Morbid Angel and Phil Anselmo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOK2T...Morbid%20Angel
                      Thanks for the link, BYA. Too bad that cunt Anselmo is there - I can't bear the sight of that jerk.
                      Hey, sometimes I just need that big sound and those overspeeding riffs. Two of my best pals are in it all year round, one of them plays bass in a grind metal band called STUMP FUCKING () and based in Geneva. Well, if my pal was not part of the band, I would probably never go and see them on stage (he's the only really funny element in the band).

Just check it out for fun sake... You can download a few mp3 tracks, including "Bring your milkcow... to the butcher".

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-29-2006, 04:30 PM.
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

there are some really good death metal bands out there

Grave
                        Cryptopsy
                        Aborted
                        Cannibal Corpse
                        Bolt Thrower
                        Cathedral

theres alot of good death metal.but there is some shit too.you just gotta be careful what you listen to
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Well since we're talking about Jim Carrey loving death metal, here is a deleted scene from "Ace Ventura" in which he is at a Cannibal Corpse concert.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69

How about Mayhem?

Band member Dead killed himself in April '91. Later, Euronymous wass murdered by Count Grishnackh (AKA Varg Vikernes of Burzum) - blew his head off with a shotgun, collected his brains, cooked them into a stew and ate them to "absorb" him, after he burned down the Fantofte Kirke, a church that had stood since the 12th century.

There were, at one point, plans to release a live CD/DVD, and during the whole show a branding iron with a pentagram symbol was going to be in a pit of coals - at the shows end, the lead vocalist was going to have it branded onto his back and record his screams for the album's closing track.

I'd call Mayhem a pretty fucking extreme death metal band, personally.
                            Last edited by bueno bob; 03-30-2006, 05:06 AM.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Maybe if one these Death Metal bands either kill of beat the living shit out of someone who gets on the stage, then I'll be impressed. Or if they can't get away with it, kill an animal, maybe club a seal!
                              You think it hasn't been done?

Less known death metal concerts feature animal sacrifice and brutality like second nature. It's as common to the scene as David doing a split kick was in the early 80's...

The underground scene is a FAR FAR cry from more...eh..."mainstream" death metal, if you can call it that...it's very much it's own scene and it's very fucking brutal. The violence that's just part of these guys' common lives is sickening, and it's more than the music...the music is just what they think best represents it, I guess...I dabbled with the underground scene and ended up reporting what I discovered to authorities on the animal mutilation counts, and the police shut them down and had them all arrested, thank God.

Of course, it's still out there.
                              Last edited by bueno bob; 03-30-2006, 05:13 AM.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...