X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

One of my screensavers at work

Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yeah, Jessica Simpson IS hot...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

OH!

You meant the Van Halen one...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I used to have the old screen saver that had all the album covers on a work computer.

What I didn't realize at the time was that the file had an embedded sound clip of "Eruption" built into it.

So I'd leave for lunch and 10 minutes later, "Eruption" is blasting out of my cubicle. And of course the network policy was set up so you couldn't log back in without a password.

Probably took 'em another 10 minutes to realize the speakers had an off switch
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• matt19
          Sniper
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
          I used to have the old screen saver that had all the album covers on a work computer.

What I didn't realize at the time was that the file had an embedded sound clip of "Eruption" built into it.

So I'd leave for lunch and 10 minutes later, "Eruption" is blasting out of my cubicle. And of course the network policy was set up so you couldn't log back in without a password.

lmao
          Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Douglas T.
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Old VH Desktop Theme!? I still have it in my old PC! Don't see the Eruption file! ten others tho'! I like setting the LOSS CONTROL clip to play when I log on! Cool cursers! To bad it turns everything so bright red and blue it makes you crazy!
              I tried to load it to RapidShare but it won't work that way! Anyway I can share this I will!

Comment

Working...