PDA

View Full Version : Democ[SIZE=4]RAT [/SIZE] punches cop!!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

diamondD
04-08-2006, 12:58 PM
She's a liability now. She's toast. She'll get no support from the national party now.

That is, if she's not in jail before her term expires. ;)

Switch84
04-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
She's a liability now. She's toast. She'll get no support from the national party now.

:D Hahaha, she pretty much signed her own political death warrant, Diamond D! I find it telling that the Congressional Black Caucus didn't rush to her side. That's because even THEY knew she was full of shit! No other black congressperson reported the imaginary 'racial profiling' Mc Kinney claims is rampant. Every other black congressperson WEARS THEIR PIN AND DO NOT TUSSLE WITH CAPITOL POLICE!!

She dropped the ball and the Republicans are going to recover the fumble and run it into the endzone, baby!!

FORD
04-08-2006, 01:14 PM

The "national party" hasn't supported her much before now, so what's the difference?

Cynthia McKinney was right about Iraq, right about the BCE, and right about 9-11.

We need people in government who will stand up to this treason and call it by name.

If you want to get rid of McKinney, who will take her place?

That "ex Republican" AIPAC whore Majette?

Isn't that like putting Tom Delay on an ethics committee?

Switch84
04-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, here's where your bullshit assumptions about me fall apart......

Back in 1991 I had a rather ugly run in with some Crips gang members - or so they claimed to be. I have no way of knowing or caring whether or not they were telling the truth.

Anyway, the incident could have been avoided, ironically enough, if I were a racist and avoided contact with these drunken assholes, but because I'm NOT a goddamned fucking racist, I treated them just like I would anyone else, and they responded by attacking myself and my girlfriend.

Their motivation? alcohol, I guess. I certainly didn't say or do anything to provoke them.

Now, I could have become a racist after this event. It would have been all too easy to base a conclusion about an entire race of people on the actions of a few. Happens every day. Happens right here in this fucking forum when it comes to Muslims. But that ain't who I am, and it never will be.

:p No, Ford Dear, here is where you CONFIRM my assumptions! What part of 'avoid drunken assholes' did you not understand? That wasn't a racial issue at all, it was a COMMON SENSE issue. When I see people loudly talking to themselves and can smell that they're reeking of alcohol, I DON'T TAKE A STROLL RIGHT NEXT TO THEM! I'm a woman and I have to be smart about my safety, and I am. By rationalizing the unfortunate incident using race (" If I were a racist, this wouldn't have happened") you expose what's already there. Would you take a stroll with your girl into the path of drunken white assholes without fear? Of course you would. When THEY kick you and your girl's asses and jack your shit, will you use the same bullshit rationalization of "If I were a racist, this wouldn't have happened" ? No, hence my being correct with my responce to your post.

Nickdfresh
04-08-2006, 02:59 PM

She's not going to jail. But most have turned their back on her, including Pelosi, who has said sternly, "there is no excuse for hitting a cop."

Switch84
04-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Most have turned their back on her, including Pelosi, who has said sternly, "there is no excuse for hitting a cop."

:eek: :eek: :eek: Here comes the Four Horsemen...I actually AGREE with Nancy Pelosi!!!!

Buwhahahahahaahahahaha!!

FORD
04-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Nancy Pelosi is buried up to her eyeballs in AIPAC. Cynthia McKinney could pull Pelosi's mother out of a burning building and that whore would still condemn her for it in public.

LoungeMachine
04-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Nancy Pelosi is buried up to her eyeballs in AIPAC. Cynthia McKinney could pull Pelosi's mother out of a burning building and that whore would still condemn her for it in public.

I'd like to see your evidence proving Nancy Pelosi ever had a mother......

:cool:

diamondD
04-10-2006, 12:20 PM

Maybe Cynthia could use it in her sentencing phase to try get some relief tho. Strictly in your imaginary world that is.

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I'd like to see your evidence proving Nancy Pelosi ever had a mother......

:cool:

Good one. :D

Happy Easter!!!