Democ[SIZE=4]RAT [/SIZE] punches cop!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Democ[SIZE=4]RAT [/SIZE] punches cop!!!!

McKinney Allegedly Punches Cop

Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney (D-Ga. 4th)

Web Editor: Michael King
    Last Modified: 3/29/2006 8:36:27 PM

According to sources on Capitol Hill, U.S. Representative Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) punched a Capitol police officer on Wednesday afternoon after he mistakenly pursued her for failing to pass through a metal detector.

Members of Congress are not required to pass through metal detectors.

Sources say that the officer was at a position in the Longworth House Office Building, and neither recognized McKinney, nor saw her credentials as she went around the metal detector.

The officer called out, “Ma’am, Ma’am,” and walked after her in an attempt to stop her. When he caught McKinney, he grabbed her by the arm.

Witnesses say McKinney pulled her arm away, and with her cell phone in hand, punched the officer in the chest.

McKinney’s office has not responded to requests for comment.

According to the Drudge Report, the entire incident is on tape.

Drudge continues, "The cop is pressing charges, and the USCP (United States Capitol Police) are waiting until Congress adjurns to arrest her, a source claims."

No charges have been filed. Capitol Police spokeswoman Sgt. Kimberly Schneider says that senior officials have been made aware of the incident and are investigating.

A statement attributed to McKinney has been released on the Internet, where she allegedly claims to have been harassed by Capitol Hill Police.

The statement's writer says that she has been harassed by white police officers she says do not recognize her due to her recently changed hairstyle.

"Do I have to contact the police every time I change my hairstyle? How do we account for the fact that when I wore my braids every day for 11 years, I still faced this problem, primarily from certain white police officers," the statement says.

The writer details the incident, saying, "I was rushing to my meeting when a white police officer yelled to me. He approached me, bodyblocked me, physically touching me. I used my arm to get him off of me. I told him not to touch me several times. He asked for my ID and I showed it to him. He then let me go and I proceeded to my meeting and I assume that the Police Officer resumed his duties. I have counseled with the Sergeant-at-Arms and Acting Assistant Chief Thompson several times before and counseled with them again on today's incident. I offered also to counsel with the offending police officer."

Link
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sounds like a racist cop to me. Must be a Republican.

Seriously, would he have grabbed Tom DeLay's arm like that?

And he IS a criminal!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

And he IS a criminal!

That's the problem with you liberals...always looking for an excuse.

You have so much hatred in your body it's pathetic.

Seek professional help, dude.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

And he IS a criminal!
        , Had a feeling FORD would come up with a come back like that. He is very good with handling the Neo Cons.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Re: DemocRAT punches cop!!!!

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          "The cop is pressing charges, and the USCP (United States Capitol Police) are waiting until Congress adjurns to arrest her, a source claims."

Shackle the bitch!!!!

She's a criminal.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All cops are grate?

All politicians are grate?

What is this shit...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She's not a criminal, she's an elected Congresswoman, and as such, should be able to walk in that door without harrassment like all the other Congresspeople.

This partisan fascist racist bullshit has no place in America, and most definitely no place in law enforcement.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

She's not a criminal, she's an elected Congresswoman, and as such, should be able to walk in that door without harrassment like all the other Congresspeople.

This partisan fascist racist bullshit has no place in America, and most definitely no place in law enforcement.

Jail the bitch!!!

She hit a cop....mistake or not.

You don't hit another human being in today's society without paying the penalty. Her actions have CONSEQUENCES.

Every cop there CANNOT be expected to memorize the face of all House and Senate members. Simply ridiculous.

Besides, they should ALL have to show their House and Senate ID's every time they enter their restricted area on the Hill.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I say she should get the electric chair. Lethal injection, maybe...fuck, just hang her! Damn! That vicious woman punched a cop in the chest with a cell phone after he grabbed her. She could have left him a red mark on his chest for a whole TEN MINUTES!!! :eek: Oh, horror!!!

Yes, I'd absolutely press charges against her too! What a filthy human being she is! Must be because she's a DEMOCRAT! Why, I'm amazed she didn't just unload a clip into him!

Let's git 'er!
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Sounds a little silly from that angle, doesn't it?

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Besides, they should ALL have to show their House and Senate ID's every time they enter their restricted area on the Hill.
                      they should all have to go through the metal detector.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                        they should all have to go through the metal detector.
                        Yeah, I think so also.

Even on military bases, the most senior officers show their ID's

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

She didn't have the proper ID and she hit a cop.

What more is there to know? She should be strung up.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fine. I'm going to go get a job with the DC police, and the first time I see Tom Delay or James KOTEX Senselessbrenner walking around without ID, I'll shoot them point blank in the fucking head.

How's that?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I'd love to read your reaction if DeLay hit a DC cop.

I'm sure you'd say the EXACT same thing you are about this gal, right?

Comment

Working...