X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AlbertR
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2005

Friday's DLR show might be interesting

The last time Dave got really upset on the radio his entire podcast was removed by CBS management. Look at the "unavailable" status for Wednesday 3/8/06 at this page of links to Dave's radio broadcasts:

Considering all the shenanigans, rumors and hype surrounding his recent absence and return to radio, I'm hoping that someone in Dave's regular markets records the broadcast from 3/31/06 from an over-the-air source, just in case the same thing happens again.

If anyone can point me to a recording from Dave's radio shows on either 3/8/06 or 3/31/06, please let me know.

Thanks,

--Albert R.
    ---Albert R.
    albertr@albertr.com
    http://vhdlr.albertr.com
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

DDLR.com will have it, im sure Nickdfresh will get us a link.

I would record it, but I have to teach tomorrow...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Here's the show from 3-8 if it's still there: Linky
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• hitch1969©
        Sniper
        • Mar 2003

albert R, I've got the fucking situation UNDER CONTROL you fucking washed up wanna suck david lee poser boi

read MY STICKIED THREAD of inspiration and motivation, you retard.

then....

get back, honkycat!

MANBUTTER HOOGAH!!

=h=
        ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Somebody please record this and podcast it.

It''l be grate when I get home after dynamiting the rest of this new road I'm working on.

I can't fucking HEAR.

Comment

• hitch1969©
            Sniper
            • Mar 2003

oh albert R calm down I was just funnin ya

who loves ya baby?

=h=

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Alby -

We've missed ya.....YOU'RE BAAACK. Welcome HOME to The House of ROTH.

Just make sure to wipe your shoes on the SPAM doormat
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• hitch1969©
                Sniper
                • Mar 2003

well it seems that AlbertR bothered to pop his head in at this site, but I guess that he saved any discourse of substance exclusively for the vh mailing list:

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:47:13 -0800
                Wrom: WRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLM
                Subject: Dave's show was not cancelled, only short term suspension

Here is what I've been able to gather, from the following sources and
                others:

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Dave's show was not cancelled in any city. He was on planned travel to
                Miami and then was told he could not broadcast from Miami without a CBS
                executive supervising from the same studio. So CBS knew that Dave's
                show
                would not air as scheduled and got JV & Elvis to fill in at New York.
                They
                are the on the midday broadcast in NY so they were readily available to
                broadcast during Dave's morning slot. Three other markets decided to
                also
                go with JV & Elvis while other DLR affiliate stations chose to fill the
                time
                slot with their own programming. According to CBS, Dave and his crew
                are
                returning to NY to broadcast this Friday, and Dave has not been let go.
                His
                broadcast will be carried on all the normal stations that Dave is on.

There are a lot of spins by various people, including an early report
                on
                DCRTV.com that CBS had removed Dave's show from 4 markets, which was
                only
                marginally true, and then a lot of people jumped to the conclusion that
                it
                was a permanent removal instead of a temporary suspension of Dave's
                broadcast.

I am not saying Dave's show will never get cancelled or that Dave will
                never
                be forced to quit, I am just saying that Dave being off the air for a
                day,
                and his base city along with 3 other cities deciding to go with the
                same
                substitute does not mean Dave is off the radio forever.

--Albert R.

http://www.myspace.com/albertr

thanks for keeping US in the loop when you stop by just wanting something AlbertR.

BREASTS!!

=h=

Comment

Working...