PDA

View Full Version : I bet... !!!

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 04:04 PM
ok...to show you how much I believe this tour is not going to be what all you hagaritas out there whish it will be...

I bet:

...the new BO - album does not hit the million

...at least one show gets cancelled

...van hagar reunion does not last for x-mas 2005

if I'm wrong I gonna post a pic...me all dressed in capri pants, hawaii shirt, sandals and a goatie making the stupid sign with the hands that looks like tjvhou812's back door pussy...

if you spamsters loose (and you will) I wanna see you in spandex trying to do the split jump...

so, who's with me?

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 04:11 PM
I'll take the BO bet.

thefive
04-14-2004, 04:12 PM
I am with you. I will supply the hawaiin shirts.(because I know your right and we won't lose)
thefive

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 04:12 PM
do you know where to get a spandex?

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 04:13 PM
The internet, man. It has everything.

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
The internet, man. It has everything.

ok...stretch your leg for the jump split...

thefive
04-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

LOL damn.
thefive

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=52272

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56658

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm waiting for all those sheep like tjvhou812 and general hina to join this little bet...but it smells like fear in hear...

distortion9
04-14-2004, 05:02 PM
I am soooo gonna be Hagar for Halloween.

Terry
04-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Depends if any previously unreleased Roth stuff ends up on BOV2.

Anybody have any concrete info on the BOV2 track listings and a scheduled release date?

Wouldn't wager that the Van Hagar shows sell poorly. Too many willing to part with hard earned coin to see a sham.

Having said that, find it interesting that I've yet to read ANYTHING about the Van Hagar reunion in any major music publication.

MAX
04-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
I am soooo gonna be Hagar for Halloween.

Well, you better start eating heavily if you want to become that portly by Halloween. Fuck, you only have five months bro!

distortion9
04-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Well, you better start eating heavily if you want to become that portly by Halloween. Fuck, you only have five months bro!

lol...I plan to work on my "beer gut" this summer. Should be in "Hagar like" form come Oct.

MAX
04-14-2004, 05:42 PM
d9, you're going to need a lot more than just a beer gut to be in "Hagar like" form. Try eating Big Mac's just before you hit the sack. Just don't die of a heart attack. LOL.

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 05:47 PM
so do I have d9 and max with me?

distortion9
04-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Sure...why not. I'm in.

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 06:03 PM
that's what I call an army...

GAR
04-14-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm aiming at Xmas 2004..

Better yet, how about Labor Day 2004 - did Sammy even make it that far HIMSELF on the Sam N Dave Tour? Let alone dragging a pair of cripples and a big-eater along with 'em?

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I'm aiming at Xmas 2004..

Better yet, how about Labor Day 2004 - did Sammy even make it that far HIMSELF on the Sam N Dave Tour? Let alone dragging a pair of cripples and a big-eater along with 'em?

that's a risky bid...I think they will finish that tour...but I don't think they'll do it complete...but maybe they won't even reach xmas 2004...could be right...funny that our spamsters haven't signed up yet, isn't it?

tjvhou812
04-15-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm waiting for all those sheep like tjvhou812 and general hina to join this little bet...but it smells like fear in hear...

o sorry would have been here sooner but your mama just keeps putin out...after we was done she was showing me some pics of you from your dildo party...i still cant believe you got that whole watermelon up your ass.

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 04:50 AM
you really got some strange gay fantsies, didn't know your dad was so mean to you, feel sorry for that...have fun with my mum...if it helps you with your oedipus complex...I'm sure there are some hot grannies out there on the linxs at the same age of your smmy loverboy who 'd love to give some advice to your little wiener, too...

oh...I have to make a break...my girlfriend is calling...did I mention she's 22, mummy-kisser?

Panamark
04-15-2004, 05:32 AM
Im with you ! If this shit doesnt pan out, lets see your picture :D
Im positve that they wont sell out each show. But predicting a cancellation and the demise is very Ballsy ! But hey, this is Van Hagar, not Van Halen.

By the way How the fuck is the average Spammy fan going to fit into Spandex, let alone manage to lift their entire body weight off the ground more than one inch ??

Man, those would be some funny pics !!

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 05:39 AM
but you see...no hagarita has the balls to sign up...

Golden AWe
04-15-2004, 06:37 AM
I'm in!!!

Actually I already have a couple of Hawaii-related shirt and pants that are kinda capri...

I still need those sandals!!!

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 09:49 AM
I'm sure we'll win but maybe we should post those pics anyway!!! seems that we could have a hell of fun... :D

DLR_EngineRoom
04-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
By the way How the fuck is the average Spammy fan going to fit into Spandex, let alone manage to lift their entire body weight off the ground more than one inch ??

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Yoko Ono soundalike and current Van Halen lead singer Sammy Hagar has been seen in Gold's Gym in Los Angeles. Reports say that Hagar is getting 'revved up' for their upcoming world tour, and wants to ensure that he's in top form.
Fellow bandmember and namesake Eddie Van Halen was seen outside the backdooor of the gym, appearing to be keeling over in laughter saying the words "Dave, you'll never believe this..." into his cellphone.

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2004, 06:27 PM
I have to put this thread up again...because I love to give a little "I TOLD YOU SO" to some folks here...

Dan
08-03-2004, 06:32 PM
I'm with you guys for this one.

BIGBADZERO
08-03-2004, 06:37 PM
ok...to show you how much I believe this tour is not going to be what all you hagaritas out there whish it will be...

I bet:

if I'm wrong I gonna post a pic...me all dressed in capri pants, hawaii shirt, sandals and a goatie making the stupid sign with the hands that looks like tjvhou812's back door pussy...

if you spamsters loose (and you will) I wanna see you in spandex trying to do the split jump...

so, who's with me?

And I'll bet DLR lost some more hair today and is planning a massive lounge tour.

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Im positve that they wont sell out each show. But predicting a cancellation and the demise is very Ballsy ! But hey, this is Van Hagar, not Van Halen.

hey panamark...it's been some time since your post...I wasn't that wrong...now I'd go that far and say the demise will take place before next summer...

Dr. Love
08-03-2004, 06:39 PM
So what're sales at now?

DLRdelight!
08-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Im with you as well!! No way we can lose this bet hahaha, poor sheep hahaha

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2004, 06:46 PM
NO sheep had the balls to join my little bet...and I was offering it before the tour started !!! they didn't have enough confidence in that so called reunion to believe that just ONE of my bets could get lost...

turboblues
08-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I'm in!!!

Actually I already have a couple of Hawaii-related shirt and pants that are kinda capri...

I still need those sandals!!!
Bought yourself some wear to go to a Hagar gig?;)

BIGBADZERO
08-03-2004, 07:55 PM
NO sheep had the balls to join my little bet...and I was offering it before the tour started !!! they didn't have enough confidence in that so called reunion to believe that just ONE of my bets could get lost...

That's because you didn't state what you were offering to bet. That's usually how it's done.

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
That's because you didn't state what you were offering to bet. That's usually how it's done.

you can't read...can you? I was offering a pic of me dressed like hagar in capris, hawaii-shirt and sandals with a goatie...and I asked the sheep to post a pic dressed in spandex trying the split jump...

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2004, 08:02 PM
I'll take the BO bet.

does the spandex fit? can't wait to see you doing the split jump...

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2004, 08:06 PM
So what're sales at now?

I'm afraid not that close to the million :D

BIGBADZERO
08-03-2004, 10:02 PM
you can't read...can you? I was offering a pic of me dressed like hagar in capris, hawaii-shirt and sandals with a goatie...and I asked the sheep to post a pic dressed in spandex trying the split jump...

Be real. Let's talk $$$.

tjvhou812
08-03-2004, 10:31 PM

what are you fucking drunk..

get your ass in the goat pen...

david lee snotra

Dr. Love
08-04-2004, 08:33 AM
does the spandex fit? can't wait to see you doing the split jump...

I'm not trying to be facetious, but I do believe your statement was that the new album would never reach a million sales. Given that the album is still on the market, the timeframe for your bet hasn't expired. When they stop selling the new album (or it hits a million sales, whichever is first), the timeframe for the bet will expire and we'll see if I do indeed need to put on spandex.

But I'm still practicing my jump.

DavidLeeNatra
08-04-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
Be real. Let's talk $$$.

$$$ is boring...losing money is not that hard than dressing up like sam hagar...

DavidLeeNatra
08-04-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm not trying to be facetious, but I do believe your statement was that the new album would never reach a million sales. Given that the album is still on the market, the timeframe for your bet hasn't expired. When they stop selling the new album (or it hits a million sales, whichever is first), the timeframe for the bet will expire and we'll see if I do indeed need to put on spandex.

But I'm still practicing my jump.

you see..."diamond dave" won't reach the million even if it's on the market for the next thousand years (sad enough, BTW)...if I put a bet on that one I'd say "I've lost"...hope you are man enough to say that, too after the album sales of BOBW are around for a few weeks :D

DavidLeeNatra
08-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
what are you fucking drunk..

get your ass in the goat pen...

david lee snotra

you didn't have the balls to bet on your van hagar debacle so don't play the tough guy here, little wiener...

frenchie
08-04-2004, 12:14 PM
in france, for halloween, all the children dressed like hagar.but they never have candies, people throw them stones, it's really funny! france is a strange cuntry, i must confess

Davidsgrl
08-04-2004, 12:46 PM
I am so there. I agree, they've gotta cancel something.:p ;) :D :) :rolleyes: The pics are gonna have me rollin'. This is gonna be gooood. Tee-hee. Ha-Ha.

Dr. Love
08-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Oh, at this point I doubt it'll reach a million ... but it's only been out like a week or something?

Of course, I'm not buying the album, so if it reaches 999,999 copies sold I'll only have myself to blame. ;)

guwapo_rocker
08-04-2004, 01:05 PM
It won't sell 500,000.

DavidLeeNatra
08-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
in france, for halloween, all the children dressed like hagar.but they never have candies, people throw them stones, it's really funny! france is a strange cuntry, i must confess

france is a wonderful country...I drink to a good neighbourhood...

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
It won't sell 500,000.

I go with that !!!

DavidLeeNatra
10-15-2004, 10:06 AM
sometimes I like to bring this little thread up again...dr. love? do you still practise the split jump?

I'm a bit proud of my predictions.... :D

Terry
10-18-2004, 09:16 PM
sometimes I like to bring this little thread up again...dr. love? do you still practise the split jump?

I'm a bit proud of my predictions.... :D

Natty nailed it down with this thread, and several months before the tour and new BOBW were released.

Dr. Love
10-18-2004, 11:38 PM
I do my stretches every day. :cool:

distortion9
10-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Well, I was going to be a "dead Sammy Hagar in hell" (complete with DLR Army "Got Roth?" shirt) for halloween but things have changed. I'm now going as "Jake Blues" (one of my hero's).

I am still honoring my bet though.

I'm also still willing to "dress up" as the fat, red motherfucker just for fucks sake.

bueno bob
10-19-2004, 12:51 PM
The way things are going, you may not have to... :) Keep your fingers crossed...

teamaa104
10-20-2004, 10:48 PM
speaking of dressing up, i dressed up as DLR for this 80's homecoming last weekend, i went all out

Panamark
10-21-2004, 09:02 AM
hey panamark...it's been some time since your post...I wasn't that wrong...now I'd go that far and say the demise will take place before next summer...

Agreed Mate ! Spammy seems to be dropping hints that
theres nothing after this current tour...

Good prediction work old chap !! :D

Panamark
10-21-2004, 09:10 AM

Agreed Mate ! Spammy seems to be dropping hints that
theres nothing after this current tour...

Good prediction work old chap !! :D

Panamark
10-21-2004, 09:11 AM
Double post, just in case you missed the first :p

DavidLeeNatra
11-27-2004, 08:50 AM

I bet:

so, who's with me?

I HAVE to push this thread up again with a big big

I TOLD YOU SO !!!