PDA

View Full Version : The DLR Army Blacklist!!!!

BITEYOASS
04-14-2004, 04:40 PM
I can tolerate those members who think both Spammy and DLR are to there liking. But if you love Spammy and keep slagging on DLR, then it's time to put you on the DLR Army BLACK LIST!!!! Just in case we have another convention, well know who not to invite. And if they do show up we'll either throw blocks of Velvetta at em or get em drunk on spammy's piss juice and leave em at a sheep farm. :D

Here's the first 2:

-Wayne L.
-L.S.D.

Big Troubles
04-14-2004, 04:46 PM
don't forget General Herpes. Or is that Captain Gonorrhea?

Big Troubles
04-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Lieutenant Syphilis...Yeah thats the one. :D

BITEYOASS
04-14-2004, 04:51 PM
-General Hina

that's his name, that fuckin traitor!!! >:(

BITEYOASS
04-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Wrong smiley! more like :mad2:

Big Troubles
04-14-2004, 04:57 PM
yeah thats better. somewhere right this very second if you listen closely you can hear Wayne L & General Herpes give loving comfort to LSD who needs help with his balls dropping. :D Cause once the balls are dropped he's ready for man love. Wayne will start on the feet and Herpes will continue with the "love enema". Van Hagar music will do that to ya boys. You were warned in 86.

thefive
04-14-2004, 04:58 PM
LOOK AT ALL The Sheep Here tonight!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56658

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=57067

BITEYOASS
04-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Oh yeah, let's not forget the Eddie worshippers who diss Dave!!!

BITEYOASS
04-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Who's got that pic of Spammy's face on a Black sheep?

thefive
04-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Which one is Chong and which one is LSD?
In the sheep picture.

thefive

Lou
04-14-2004, 05:16 PM
L.S.D., tjvhou812, Brett, General Hina, seenbad...might as well just merge this with the #1 Fag of the Army thread because it's the same thing.

BITEYOASS
04-14-2004, 05:54 PM
Well this will be different from the #1 Fag ranking, in that it's simply just a list of all those fags. I just need some names and I'll compile the list on a weekly basis. Hey Lou! Can you make this thread a sticky?

pete
04-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Lou
L.S.D., tjvhou812, Brett, General Hina, seenbad...might as well just merge this with the #1 Fag of the Army thread because it's the same thing.

don't forget Woody Allen's one time daughter, now wife - Chong Li

thefive
04-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by pete
don't forget Woody Allen's one time daughter, now wife - Chong Li

Don't You mean Bolo???

BOLO, KA

thefive

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=53401

Rubnose
04-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Isn't this DLR/VH related? This forum needs a Moderator.

Ally_Kat
04-14-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Rubnose
Isn't this DLR/VH related? This forum needs a Moderator.

:p I was in class.

Rubnose
04-14-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
:p I was in class.

Please don't patronize me with your feeble excuses. Class shmass. Either do it or don't do it.

I'll let it go this time but next time it goes on your permanent record.

distortion9
04-14-2004, 11:40 PM
L.S.D. was first on my list...Chopped that bitch down with a verbal fist.
She took off runnin, yellin and screamin...panties round her ankles, asshole bleedin. I let out a laugh as she hit the door....zipped my fly and looked for more.

Well looky here what's D9 see?!....another biotch lookin at me. Kay little mama...you can have some. First wipe your chin, it's dripping cum. You look a little hungy, ya want a cock to be fed? Just watch your step or I'll pull your asshole up over your head. You all know this cunt, I'm sure you've seen her. The little bitch, General Hina.

d9 - out

tjvhou812
04-15-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Lou

first of all lou ser i dont bash dave, dick head, i mean lou ser, i never had never will, dave was apart of the greatest band in the world, im a van halen fan w/dave or sam period. dig it loser, i mean lou ser.

they both got there high points.. sammy is a better vocalist....
and dave is the best front man in music period

Chong Li
04-15-2004, 12:12 AM
How about a list of Dave fans that are also total morons? Thats a pretty big list isnt it?

Five, you must be one pathetic dumb mother fucker in real life. If you even have a "real life" given the amount of time you spend on this board.

You spend the majority of your life pining away on an internet message board hoping a washed up rock star from the 80s will reunite with a band that is infinitely more successful than him and hates his guts. YOU ARE A LOSER!

Face it Dave fans- "The Dream Is Over!"

MAX
04-15-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
sammy is a better vocalist....

He sounds just like Michael Bolton. Not a pleasure to the ears. Fine, they both wail in key. :rolleyes: However, he sounds like he's taking an extremely painful shit.

As Mick Jagger once wrote It's The Singer... Not The Song"

Before you evern start, I know....... Mick sucks as well? :rolleyes:

Seriously, even my wife can't stand Spam's "in key" screeeeching" and she's not a big Rothfan either but she can at least tolerate the fun, energy and attitude that he brings to songs.

tjvhou812
04-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by MAX
He sounds just like Michael Bolton. Not a pleasure to the ears. Fine, they both wail in key. :rolleyes: However, he sounds like he's taking an extremely painful shit.

Seriously, even my wife can't stand Spam's "in key" screeeeching" and she's not a big Rothfan either but she can at least tolerate the fun, energy and attitude that he brings to songs.

well as far as range goes sammys the man...
but like i said dave just knows how to put on a show

thefive
04-15-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Chong Li
How about a list of Dave fans that are also total morons? Thats a pretty big list isnt it?

Five, you must be one pathetic dumb mother fucker in real life. If you even have a "real life" given the amount of time you spend on this board.

You spend the majority of your life pining away on an internet message board hoping a washed up rock star from the 80s will reunite with a band that is infinitely more successful than him and hates his guts. YOU ARE A LOSER!

Bolo you need to stroke Mr. Han's Cock. I am sure you jerk off to Mr.
Han and Bolo when your watching Enter The Dragon.

Your style is very unorthodox Chong Li and not effective!!! It is the Egg rolls that you have been eating. You forge your body in the fire of
Bolo's cock.

thefive

thefive
04-15-2004, 12:25 AM

I just like to annoy people like you Chong.:D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=60220

So Chong go suck Bolo's cock.

thefive

General Hina
04-15-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by MAX

The biggest shock of this post...you have a wife!!

Over and Out,
General Hina

tjvhou812
04-15-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by MAX

mick doesnt know nothing except for dick....it is the music that makes the song....if you got shitty music the singing probly gonna suck too

Slammy Gaygar
04-15-2004, 01:27 AM

Hey Chongo if dave fans are such morons and losers, then what the fuck are you doing here, posting your shit on a fansite for a guy that you hate so much? I noticed you have quite a few posts there yourself boss, how big of a loser does that make you that you are totally wasting your time like that? Five and everyone else are here because they like dave and classic VH, what is your motivation shithead. Fucking Geek.

By all means, kill yourself.

madraoul
04-15-2004, 02:09 AM
mick doesnt know nothing except for dick....it is the music that makes the song....if you got shitty music the singing probly gonna suck too

Too much dick talk on this thread. And enough of the Mick bashing! That man has had more and continues to get better pussy than any of us are ever going to see. Those ancient fuckers hate each other, but you don't see the Stones replacing Mick with fucking Billy Squier.

Hagarita gets laid because he is with the band, Dave is the fucking band. I think Dave and Mick are a great comparison. Icons that will be remembered and revered forever.

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 04:11 AM
sammy is a better vocalist....

this alone makes you #1 on the black list of army-assholes...

sam can screech in key...blabla...higher range...blabla...

man, pavarotti has a higher range a goatie and is nearly as fat as sam...but I don't want him front the mighty =VH= either

Golden AWe
04-15-2004, 05:16 AM
I say lets burn them!!!

Picture: Finnish military sergeant Golden AWe and his querrillas destroy a lift-control house infected by suspected SpammySpammers.

Panamark
04-15-2004, 06:37 AM
Those fuckers will hide anywhere !

Golden AWe
04-15-2004, 06:39 AM
Oh yeah: the location of the previous building: Dubrovnik, Croatia!!!

Golden AWe
04-15-2004, 06:42 AM

That'll teach you to listen to "Balance"!!!

Neuroop
04-15-2004, 08:41 AM
man, pavarotti has a higher range a goatie and is nearly as fat as sam...but I don't want him front the mighty =VH= either

Now that is some funny shit!

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 09:54 AM
and I think they have nearly the same age...

FUCK VAN HAGAR
04-15-2004, 10:48 AM
IF YOU LIKE VAN HAGAR KINDLY FUCK OFF

FVH

Terry
04-15-2004, 10:28 PM
Nah. Don't relegate the Red Troll Lovers and Eddie Grunts to a blacklist. They provide comic relief. Same goes for Chong as his ilk who can't seem to stay off this site dedicated to "a washed up rock star from the 80s" and point out (with numerous posts) that only losers would post on a site dedicated to Dave.

fuck 'em (with a lower case f)

tjvhou812
04-15-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
this alone makes you #1 sammy.
sam can screech in key...and i know that

man, pavarotti has a higher range a goatie and i nearly fuck him. sam is hot and got a great voice i love him like he's dave. btw tjvhou812 how was my wife last night she told me she had a great time with you

she was ok at best, she kept talking about how small you was, and how you always busted before you got it out of your pants

DaveIsKing
04-15-2004, 11:51 PM
WTF??

Wife-swapping going on in here.
Kid pictures and pissed off Rubnose.
Fat ass chicks and dick cancer.

Man, you fuckers are loose tonight FOR SURE...

TELL US HOW YOU DO?

DavidLeeNatra
04-16-2004, 05:19 AM
if you ain't funny you have to steal...no big deal...

BITEYOASS
04-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Nah. Don't relegate the Red Troll Lovers and Eddie Grunts to a blacklist. They provide comic relief. Same goes for Chong as his ilk who can't seem to stay off this site dedicated to "a washed up rock star from the 80s" and point out (with numerous posts) that only losers would post on a site dedicated to Dave.

fuck 'em (with a lower case f)

I know that, it's just that we got to show them that we're the boss here and that they are just a bunch of Spam and Ed's prison bitches!!! :D

ALinChainz
04-16-2004, 01:31 PM
first of all lou ser i dont bash dave, dick head, i mean lou ser, i never had never will, dave was apart of the greatest band in the world, im a van halen fan w/dave or sam period. dig it loser, i mean lou ser.

they both got there high points.. sammy is a better vocalist....
and dave is the best front man in music period

Your first vote on Lou's fag thread was mine. Lots of others were voting for LSD and Gen. Hiney, but you are the same hypocritical jerk as they are.

You're saying you don't bash Dave here?

That is horsehit. We all know better than that. I have read many, many posts of yours that say different.

This is a site dedicated to DAVID LEE ROTH and CLASSIC VAN HALEN.

Sammy is neither.

The 3 of you have a serious attention problem, you don't get enough, so you're here starting shit. Pathetic.

Lou
04-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Well they can't express these thoughts at Brett's site (assuming that Brett is actually disallowing Roth bashing as well as Hagar bashing) so they come here because they're fucking cowards.

Terry
04-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I know that, it's just that we got to show them that we're the boss here and that they are just a bunch of Spam and Ed's prison bitches!!! :D

I hear ya.

Gets annoying around here these days, but we can tell who's onboard with Dave/Classic Van Halen and who isn't.

BITEYOASS
04-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Time for the updated list:

=THE DLR ARMY BLACKLIST!=

-RAY "SHARK FIN" DANNIELS
-SPAMMY FAGAR
-GARY "GAYBOY" CHERONE
-EDWARD VAN WINKLE
-ALEX "BROKE DICK" VAN HALEN
-MIKEY "MONKEY BOY" ANTHONY
-Wayne L.
-L.S.D.
-Brett
-Seenbad
-tjvhou812

Sorry people but RAY "SHARK FIN" DANNIELS is on top of the list for a particular reason, and you all know why.

tjvhou812
04-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Your first vote on Lou's fag thread was mine. Lots of others were voting for LSD and Gen. Hiney, but you are the same hypocritical jerk as they are.

You're saying you don't bash Dave here?

That is horsehit. We all know better than that. I have read many, many posts of yours that say different.

This is a site dedicated to DAVID LEE ROTH and CLASSIC VAN HALEN.

Sammy is neither.

The 3 of you have a serious attention problem, you don't get enough, so you're here starting shit. Pathetic.

fuck you, i never post bad shit about dave, im a fucking vh fan, and dave was a major part of vh

ALinChainz
04-16-2004, 08:17 PM
fuck you, i never post bad shit about dave, im a fucking vh fan, and dave was a major part of vh

No, fuck you. I went to your profile read your first posts. You bashed Dave for the MTV Awards, and there are plenty more.

Could start posting them if you like.

DaveIsKing
04-16-2004, 08:19 PM
I agree AL

Big Troubles
04-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Oooh, this is getting good....:lol: keep going.

ALinChainz
04-16-2004, 08:20 PM
<i> posted: 03-10-2004 at 07:49 PM
van halen

hey when dave came out on mtv that was some great shit.. but you know he had to run his mouth and say this night was about him.... thats what turned the hole thing around... because dave and eddie was talkin, and when they start talkin they make music that kicks the shit out of ya.... dave needs to relize he isnt van halen</i>

What the hell, here is one.

Now what.

Big Troubles
04-16-2004, 08:28 PM
now what? get some more. :lol:

POJO_Risin
04-16-2004, 10:59 PM
....it is the music that makes the song....if you got shitty music the singing probly gonna suck too

Hence the reason that every fucking song that Hagar has ever put out with VH is forgotten three weeks after it's released....

POJO_Risin
04-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

POJO_Risin
04-16-2004, 11:02 PM
A writer of shitty songs...

and a singer that makes Clay Aiken look straight...

ALinChainz
04-16-2004, 11:13 PM
<i> posted: 03-29-2004 at 04:19 PM

you f@ckin people are gonna talk about sammy's capri pants.........
um hello F@CKIN DAVE WEARING SPANDEX

posted: 03-29-2004 at 04:24 PM

WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN.... HAVE YOU SEEN DAVE LATELY</i>

Here was sticking up for Sammy's capri shorts by bashing Dave's wearing spandex.

Also mentions that how much older Dave looks than Steven Tyler.

thefive
04-16-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Slammy Gaygar
Hey Chongo if dave fans are such morons and losers, then what the fuck are you doing here, posting your shit on a fansite for a guy that you hate so much? I noticed you have quite a few posts there yourself boss, how big of a loser does that make you that you are totally wasting your time like that? Five and everyone else are here because they like dave and classic VH, what is your motivation shithead. Fucking Geek.

By all means, kill yourself.

LOL man.

Slammy Gaygar telling it Damn Straight man.

Cool.

thefive

MAX
04-17-2004, 01:12 AM
Look, I found a pic of Spam, Herpes, LSD and WayneL on google search. It came from the weight watchers site. All I had to do was type in "Hagarettes" and it popped up? LOL!

http://www.meniketti.com/photosmen/stvdavsam1042702jm.jpg

tjvhou812
04-17-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Here was sticking up for Sammy's capri shorts by bashing Dave's wearing spandex.

Also mentions that how much older Dave looks than Steven Tyler.

how is that bashing dave, if you look at my other post's i guess i bash sammy to in your eyes, i just hate when people talk shit about sammy or dave, im a fucking vh fan asswipe, and if i see a post on here of anybody bashing dave or sam i reply w/ a fucking attitude, and if you dont like it then suck my mother f#cking dick you fucking homo, the diffrence between me and you, besides your wife likes me better is im a vh fan w/dave or sam, your not a vh fan your a dlr fan

Big Troubles
04-17-2004, 10:11 AM
seems logical. except for the wife likes me better part. ;)

but other than that, yeah. cool. Trouble is theres a lot of die hard dave fans here, and some are just unstable. I hate spermmy hagar. but I respect anyone who at least tells it the way it is. spermmy fan or not. (as long as you like dave more) ;)

gothqueen
04-17-2004, 10:33 AM
I know a lot of people who are probably on the shit list.

ALinChainz
04-17-2004, 12:01 PM
how is that bashing dave, if you look at my other post's i guess i bash sammy to in your eyes, i just hate when people talk shit about sammy or dave, im a fucking vh fan asswipe, and if i see a post on here of anybody bashing dave or sam i reply w/ a fucking attitude, and if you dont like it then suck my mother f#cking dick you fucking homo, the diffrence between me and you, besides your wife likes me better is im a vh fan w/dave or sam, your not a vh fan your a dlr fan

I've been a VH fan a lot longer than you have been standing up to pee Junior, see every line-up in concert, have you?

LOL ... my wife wouldn't shit on a little twerp like you. Fact is there are lots of posts of yours bashing Dave, and the ones I mentioned DO BASH him and you don't like that you got busted lying about it. You don't have the balls to stand behind your posts. No balls makes you a pussy.

Read some of the other posts from other members in here, they think the same thing.

Call me a homo and then refer to my wife, how old are you really, 13? I notice you resort to the "suck my little dick" and all that pretty quick with everyone, which says a lot about your contact with the female gender, which is none.

If you were a VH fan, regardless of Dave or Sam, you wouldn't bash Dave, period. Get over yourself, you're not important here.

Go throw on "Dreams", and dream that Sammy was half the performer Dave is, loser.

ALinChainz
04-17-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
seems logical. except for the wife likes me better part. ;)

but other than that, yeah. cool. Trouble is theres a lot of die hard dave fans here, and some are just unstable. I hate spermmy hagar. but I respect anyone who at least tells it the way it is. spermmy fan or not. (as long as you like dave more) ;)

I got no problem with the guy, just him saying he hasn't bashed Dave here when I have read some of his posts where he has.

That's bullshit. He showed up the same time LSD and Hina did, and I know what Ive read, and the context in which he posted them.

Big Troubles
04-17-2004, 02:49 PM
yeah i totally agree. when someone bashes dave, then turn suit in a few weeks its kinda sad. Im just saying that we, roth fans, might be taking this hatred for the sam/dave fans too far. Thats all. Im not taking sides. I just think we sometimes police people that dont need policing. The people that need to get off these boards are the pro sammy hagar losers. I dont mind the guys that can point/counter point what they do or dont like about roth and sammy. You got to admit, this place would be one boring ass site if there was no debates to be had. We need some struggle with words to incite a good war. always remember it's lonely talking to clones. And if all that were left were us pro roth fans, then we'd be talking to ourselves about the same stuff over and over. Thats all Im saying. If you wanna hate him, hey more power to ya. Personally, Im more lenient to those that oppose. ;)

Golden AWe
04-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
yeah i totally agree. when someone bashes dave, then turn suit in a few weeks its kinda sad. Im just saying that we, roth fans, might be taking this hatred for the sam/dave fans too far. Thats all. Im not taking sides. I just think we sometimes police people that dont need policing. The people that need to get off these boards are the pro sammy hagar losers. I dont mind the guys that can point/counter point what they do or dont like about roth and sammy. You got to admit, this place would be one boring ass site if there was no debates to be had. We need some struggle with words to incite a good war. always remember it's lonely talking to clones. And if all that were left were us pro roth fans, then we'd be talking to ourselves about the same stuff over and over. Thats all Im saying. If you wanna hate him, hey more power to ya. Personally, Im more lenient to those that oppose. ;)

Well said man.

Besides, we know the truth anyway...:)

ALinChainz
04-17-2004, 03:15 PM
I agree totally. Like I said, he can love Sammy, Dave, Eddie, Gary, whomever.

I've got no problem with good, spirited debate, none. Music, sports, whatever.

Just don't say "I don't bash Dave here" when there are many posts of his that do. Other than that, I wouldn't waste my time responding to him, he doesn't have much to offer anyway reading his posts.

All this "Dave isn't VH" and "suck my f'n cock". Who needs it.

Live and let live.

tjvhou812
04-17-2004, 03:51 PM
so what your saying is that i said dave wears spandex...
ok i said that...
but hows that bashing him...
i never said dave sucks
i said that crazy from the heat record sucked,
cuase thats just not the dave i know,
so say what you want, i never bash dave.
so eat that and smile....peace.

ALinChainz
04-17-2004, 04:58 PM
So saying "Sammy's pushing 60, while Dave looks 80" isn't bashing him?

Or this questions asked, "How do you think Dave is reacting to this Van Hagar Reunion? "

And you say, "i have to say he just age'd another 10 years. now he must look 70", and wouldn't that be 10 years older, because he is only 50? And how Dave's been trying to get back in "4eva"?

"dave was a chic magnet back in 84.... i dont think their r to many chicks who think he is now"

Your words, not mine. Sorry man, where I come from, thats bashing him.

pete
04-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Look, I found a pic of Spam, Herpes, LSD and WayneL on google search. It came from the weight watchers site. All I had to do was type in "Hagarettes" and it popped up? LOL!

http://www.meniketti.com/photosmen/stvdavsam1042702jm.jpg

Those are some fat motherfuckers.

Damn Hina - eat a salad

better yet - toss one

Roth & Roll
04-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by pete
Those are some fat motherfuckers.

Damn Hina - eat a salad

better yet - toss one

These guys only eat pizza salads - with extra CHEESE.