X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matt19
    Sniper
    • Mar 2005

Lets censure Ford....

OH WAIT LET'S NOT IT DOESNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!

Give me a break the only reason Feingold even proposed that is because hes too big of a pussy to try to impeach, cause even u liberals know that wouldnt pass!
    Long Live Classic VH
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Why would you want to censure FORD, matt?

We WANT him to talk.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This board needs a troll filter

Let me tell you something, you fucking little inbred pansy ass homeschooled don't have a fucking clue how the world works little punk assed faggot.

That motherfucking chimp that your daddy tells you is some kind of hero while he's ramming his cock up your ass has done more damage to this country in the last 5 1/2 years than all the external enemies in this country's history combined.

Learn what censure and impeachment mean before you start waving such terms around.

Fuck, go read the constitution. Even if you accomplish that, you'll know more than the Chimp.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Roy Munson
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

LOL
        Originally posted by ELVIS
        I guess you're right...

Comment

• diamondD
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Careful Dave, or some 12 year olds will come in here and start giving you a run for your money next.

Why is everyone that challenges you a troll? You have more IDs than anyone.
          Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
            Careful Dave, or some 12 year olds will come in here and start giving you a run for your money next.

Why is everyone that challenges you a troll? You have more IDs than anyone.
            1) That's absolutely false.

2) At least the ones I do have are LITERATE and know what they're talking about.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
              This board needs a troll filter

Let me tell you something, you fucking little inbred pansy ass homeschooled don't have a fucking clue how the world works little punk assed faggot.

That motherfucking chimp that your daddy tells you is some kind of hero while he's ramming his cock up your ass has done more damage to this country in the last 5 1/2 years than all the external enemies in this country's history combined.

Learn what censure and impeachment mean before you start waving such terms around.

Fuck, go read the constitution. Even if you accomplish that, you'll know more than the Chimp.
              A) not home schooled, public school and going to school for a degree in political science, so shut the fuck up.

B) Im not inbred, nice try, and all u libs bitch about the same shit, dont call names when u all do it.

C) My father has nothing to do with my political 1)ambitions, 2)thoughts or 3) feelings,

i know what they are maybe u dont,

and whether u like it or not he got voted in so get more of your dumb ass liberals to vote!
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wut skool excepts illiterates who cant even manage one sentance in english?

(Besides YALE with a legacy enrollment, that is)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

His structure may be off, but what words did he misspell?

At least he acts more mature I guess...
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

You're on notice you little puke.

I'm not letting this become jcook11 v.2.0 in here.

THIS is your ONE thread to remain open complaining about your hero FORD

Keep it all to THIS thread. If you start your little library posting jihad in here spamming this forum with anti-FORD threads I'll shut you down faster than you can say "Malcom in the Middle"

I was against Nick's anti-Warham spamming as well, so don't try your little "liberal bias" rant either.

THIS forum is about the issues, and our differing opinions of them, not you feeling your pubes grow challenging FORD, or any of us for that matter.

Got it Sparky?

And I'm sure my fellow mods will cut you off at the knees if I'm not here to do it myself.

So keep your troll shit in THIS THREAD.

Start one more, and I'll own your Colorado Public School ass

-LM
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Roy Munson
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Cool! A whole thread devoted to bashing FORD.

Where do I sign up?

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                        Cool! A whole thread devoted to bashing FORD.

Where do I sign up?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Wut skool excepts illiterates who cant even manage one sentance in english?
                          Arizona State and the University of Missouri come to mind.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Careful, Dave... matt19 has already shown that he knows the Constitution better than you do.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Careful, Dave... matt19 has already shown that he knows the Constitution better than you do.
                              Horseshit. I suppose if he were to spit out a string of crap like "I fukin hate all lawyers cuz they r stoopid poopyheads", you would call him a legal scholar as well? Maybe make him a partner in the firm?

Don't be ridiculous, Matt
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...