PDA

View Full Version : We haven't done shit on immigration until we arrest the people who hire them.

Nitro Express
04-06-2006, 02:26 PM
We haven't done anything substantial on illegal immigration until we start arresting the people who hire them. This basically would bring the resort/hotel, construction, resturant, agricultural and other businesses to a screeching halt. It would cost billions of dollars in lost revenue. It would cause mass rioting throught the country.

Why is nothing done about illegal immigration? The cost is too high. So now we will get feel good bandaid sollutions.

My oppinion on the matter is we can pay now or pay huge later. A continual flood of millions of non tax paying people will only continue to anger the legal residents of the country who tire of providing bennefits and jobs for the illegal border hoppers.

We learn nothing of history. People put up with it in good economic times but when people start losing their jobs they look for a scape goat. With illegals, the rich get richer because they pay less for workers but the middle class and lower class get killed.

Let's look at Nazi Germany. The Nazi movement came from the disguntled working class. Hitler was living in homeless shelters before the Nazi movement. Himmler who ran the SS what a chicken farmer. Poverty and rage pave the way for the most common of men to grab power. In Germany it was poverty and Jews.

In the US we will have to pay for years of living beyond our means. It's been a good ride but the piper wants to be paid. Outsourcing and illegal immigration will make millions of Americans lives permanently more miserable. They will scape goat the illegal immigrants who did it to them and also legal immigrants as well.

Illegal immigration will only fuel the hate more and could be a catalist for a domestic Nazi type movement in the US. They can take advantage of the govt. being spread thin with this war on Islamic terrorism. People are angry but it will get more dangerouse as they start to organize into groups.

Illegal immigration will only fuel domestic terrorism more. It won't be the Minutemen who are mostly retired old people with binoculars and a radio. It will be highly organized thugs like Timothy McViegh feeling that the govt. is against them and it's time to take things by force.

History has told us it doesn't take many of these people to overthrow a govt. They have to be organized and committed. Look at the overthrow of the Czar in Russia.

jcook11
04-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Agreed!

DLR'sCock
04-06-2006, 05:21 PM
The reason for these problems is greed. It starts off small and grows and grows.

Guitar Shark
04-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Thank God Cock finally changed his signature.

Who is Thomas Murphy?

Blackflag
04-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Bitch, what about the people that let them come across - the politicians?

Here we are, 5 years after 9/11, and there's a chicken-wire fence across the border.

Guitar Shark
04-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag
Here we are, 5 years after 9/11, and there's a chicken-wire fence across the border.

Is THAT why chicken is so damn expensive right now?? :mad:

Blackflag
04-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Is THAT why chicken is so damn expensive right now?? :mad:

No, I think it's because of the bird flu, or something.

What are you playing these days, Guitar Shark?

Hardrock69
04-06-2006, 05:32 PM
No shit.

jcook11
04-06-2006, 05:36 PM
When we get hit again by terrorists and they find out that they strolled in from across the Mexican border maybe something meaningful will be done. I just wonder how many dead and wounded it will take?

Nitro Express
04-07-2006, 03:57 AM
We don't wake up. Why? The country is split and our politicians argue while nothing ever gets done. This was much like the case in Germany before the Nazi party came to power. The Germans felt their govt. was a useless bunch of crap just like we feel about the US Govt. now. The Nazis set fire to their parlement building and blamed it on the communist party. The resulting caos broke the stalemate and let Hitler shoe his way in.

9/11 was the second attack on the US by foriegn terrorists. The World Trade Center was bombed a few years before. We ignored the problem and they hit us a second time successfully. Now we still haven't learned and they will hit us again a third time but even bigger.

Personally I think it will take about three 9/11 dissasters to really wake us up. Either that or illegal immigrants getting pissed and causing trouble. We have 14 million of them at least and they aren't going to want to leave. Now the citizens are tired of them. It's going to get nasty.

Maybe the US is past the point of no return. The system is so choked full of greed and incompetance it doesn't work in crises mode anymore. My main fear is an organized group of people will promise to solve the problem and the desperate public will say ok! Do it! We give you full power.

Then we celebrate as armed thugs kill and deport the illegal moochers. But then the armed thugs take away our liberties in the name of saving us.

Switch84
04-07-2006, 10:09 PM
:( I hope we're not past the point of no return, Nitro! I don't want our great nation to turn into a Third World shithole, but if we don't curb the greed, it will.

I dislike the term 'immigrant' being used for these people. They're CRIMINALS. The bleeding heart Liberals are soft on the issue because most of them are employing illegal aliens! God forbid if they have to change their own children's diapers or clean their own toilets.

When the inmates rise up to take over the asylum, the Libbies will have themselves to blame.

FORD
04-07-2006, 10:59 PM
How do you blame "the Libbies" when it's the Republicans who control everything?

Switch84
04-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
How do you blame "the Libbies" when it's the Republicans who control everything?

:rolleyes: The Republicans don't hire the nannies, maids, gardeners, pool boys, cooks, chauffeurs for the bleeding heart liberals. That's a decision they've made of their own accord. That's probably the main reason they're holding up progress; they'd be lost if they actually had to raise their own children.

LMAO :D

Nitro Express
04-08-2006, 05:21 AM
If anything, the Republican prove is one party has all the power they abuse it. The Republicans could have cut spending and govt. waste like they said they were and they instead, invaded Iraq to enrich themselves at the cost of the taxpayer. They have given a cold pnemonia. If the Democrats and Republicans share the power nothing gets done.

So the choice we have is tottal corruption unchecked or checked corruption to where nothing gets done. Not much of a govt. left is there. In short, the govt. does nothing for us anymore. It's all a grand illusion.

Switch84
04-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
If anything, the Republican prove is one party has all the power they abuse it. The Republicans could have cut spending and govt. waste like they said they were and they instead, invaded Iraq to enrich themselves at the cost of the taxpayer. They have given a cold pnemonia. If the Democrats and Republicans share the power nothing gets done.

So the choice we have is tottal corruption unchecked or checked corruption to where nothing gets done. Not much of a govt. left is there. In short, the govt. does nothing for us anymore. It's all a grand illusion.

:eek: The illegal aliens problem isn't new, Nitro Baby! The Dems had a lockdown on the power for YEARS and this issue wasn't addressed or dealt with. I agree with your total corruption theory, because if both parties didn't have a vested interest in the employment of undocumented workers this problem would've been squashed decades ago.

I'm more Right than Left, but I'm not so caught up as to deny the fact that they're ALL in bed with each other on certain issues. This is one issue where they're all guilty.

FORD
04-08-2006, 12:47 PM
When did the Dems have a "lockdown on power"?

You mean that brief window in 1993-1994 where Bob Dole & Newt Gingrich filibustered every goddamn thing that the Democrats tried to push through Congress?

Nickdfresh
04-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:( I hope we're not past the point of no return, Nitro! I don't want our great nation to turn into a Third World shithole, but if we don't curb the greed, it will.

I dislike the term 'immigrant' being used for these people. They're CRIMINALS. The bleeding heart Liberals are soft on the issue because most of them are employing illegal aliens!...

Really? Since when are the "bleeding heart Liberals" in control of the gov't?

At least put the blame where it deserves to go...

Nitro Express
04-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I claim niether party. It's all about what wacko you want to get into bed with. You can get into bed with facist religiouse right or you can get into bed with the communist tree huggers.

I hate both.