• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Lacuna Coil - Karmacode

This was released Tuesday.

I saw the promo vid for their current single on Headbanger's Ball last Saturday night, and it knocked my dick in the dirt.

I dug some of their stuff off their previous album, and wanted to see them on Ozzfest 2004, but they were on at 9:30 or 10 in the morning, abd I did not want to get up that early, or spend the entire day listening to bands I do not want to hear.

I am impressed. Big Massive and beautfiul soundscapes with plenty of heavy guitar modern metal sound.

I read some comment one of them made about this new record....something along the lines of "This is the album we always wanted to make".

I believe it.

Some of the songs (especially the single "Our Truth") kick total ass!!!

Here...youtube has the vid:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

I found out last night that the CD is one of these CD plus discs.

Put it in your computer cd-rom drive, and there is the video I linked to above, and also there is a decent length kind of video tour diary, plus links to their websites, etc.

I am even more impressed...I think I will be buying their entire back-catalogue...

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I bought their last album Comalies tonight. Not quite as well developed as Karmacode, but certainly worth the money.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

I got interested in them after I heard the singer was going to collaborate with Mustaine on "À Tout Le Monde".

I think I'm starting to like 'em!

Comment

• EbDawson
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Re: Lacuna Coil - Karmacode

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          modern metal sound.

You may scare some folks off with that phrase.

But that broad was hot in the Megadeth video and the band is worth checking out. Hope they do well.
          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

I saw them open for STONE SOUR recently......

Good band...very good live......

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Been into them for a while. They've developed quite nicely over the years...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...