Today is the 3 Year anniversary of the toppling of Saddam's statue!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

Today is the 3 Year anniversary of the toppling of Saddam's statue!

Whatever you think of the invasion itself, the end and collapse of Saddams's regime is to be celebrated! (even Noam Chomsky agrees with that, yo!)

Let's hear it for the good ol' US of A!!! We are some righteous motherfuckers!!!!
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

All evidence to the contrary
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

The 3 year anny of a staged photo op?

This is now reason to celebrate?

My, how low the bar has been moved.

The 3 "elections" since then hasn't really gotten us anywhere, and now our pResident is seeking another regime change.

The hospitals still have power only ONE hour a day, and children dying from dirty water in them.

NO Iraqi battalions are combat ready.

Yes, mission accomplished.

Comment

• blueturk
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Speaking of staged photo-ops, let's not forget that May 1st is Mission Accomplished Day! I'm sure that the sheep have many joyous celebrations planned! Join the fun!
        Last edited by blueturk; 04-09-2006, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Spc. Graner
          Roadie
          • Jan 2005

Yeah! Freedom is on the March. This very special milestone in protecting our homeland always brings a tear to my eye!

We called this one our Freedom Doggie. Here doggie doggie, want a snack? Ha ha!

For God and Country!
          You have never heard a man scream until you have held a lighter to his balls. Don't forget to light the lighter, dummy.
          - US Army Spc. Charles Graner, Jan.16, 2005

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Veteran
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              The 3 year anny of a staged photo op?

This is now reason to celebrate?

My, how low the bar has been moved.

The 3 "elections" since then hasn't really gotten us anywhere, and now our pResident is seeking another regime change.

The hospitals still have power only ONE hour a day, and children dying from dirty water in them.

NO Iraqi battalions are combat ready.

Yes, mission accomplished.
              And with all this, you still think the approproate thing to do is leave and abandon the people of Iraq?

I don;t see what the problem is...so it was a staged photo-op...like your whole career in rock wasn't? Whge you appeared on the cover of Guitar magazine you just happened to be wearing skin tight leopard print spandex and have your hair teased and been fretting an E sharp flat 7th chord with a D flat in the bass???

Of course it was staged!!! Why wouldn't there be tanks securing the perimeter????
              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Veteran
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by blueturk
                I'm sure that the sheep have many joyous celebrations planned!
                No, we have our WORK to do...it's not "joyous" or "celebratory"...sorry life isn't one big Pepsi commercial.
                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: Today is the 3 Year anniversary of the toppling of Saddam's statue!

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Whatever you think of the invasion itself, the end and collapse of Saddams's regime is to be celebrated! (even Noam Chomsky agrees with that, yo!)
                  I bet you were very impressed with the aircraft carrier landing nonsense as well
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                    I bet you were very impressed with the aircraft carrier landing nonsense as well
                    I wasn't. I thought it was too goofy for words. but it did yield this great fucking web site...

and come on, mother's day is coming up...for the mom who has everything...

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping
                    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• blueturk
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

No, we have our WORK to do...it's not "joyous" or "celebratory"...sorry life isn't one big Pepsi commercial.
                      If the toppling of a statue is to be "celebrated" (your word) , then surely the fact that our mission in Iraq was accomplished 3 years ago on May 1st is cause for even greater festivities, sheep.

"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004
                      Last edited by blueturk; 04-09-2006, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by blueturk

"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004
                        is this quote for real????
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Today is the 3 Year anniversary of the toppling of Saddam's statue!

Let's hear it for the good ol' US of A!!! We are some righteous motherfuckers!!!!
                          Great! "Mission Accomplished," let's go home!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

is this quote for real????
                            Yes it is. But in proper context, you must remember that the Chimp had been on vacation for 6 weeks before that. It's easy to lose an entire week that way...

Or an entire World Trade Center, for that matter.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

And with all this, you still think the approproate thing to do is leave and abandon the people of Iraq?

I don;t see what the problem is...so it was a staged photo-op...like your whole career in rock wasn't? Whge you appeared on the cover of Guitar magazine you just happened to be wearing skin tight leopard print spandex and have your hair teased and been fretting an E sharp flat 7th chord with a D flat in the bass???

Of course it was staged!!! Why wouldn't there be tanks securing the perimeter????
                              See, I hate it when you guys get your facts wrong.

It's wasn't spandex, it was Lycra ......

and there were NO tanks on the perimeter......only a Craft Service table and Dr. Feelgood.

Comment

Working...