PDA

View Full Version : Today is the 3 Year anniversary of the toppling of Saddam's statue!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Whatever you think of the invasion itself, the end and collapse of Saddams's regime is to be celebrated! (even Noam Chomsky agrees with that, yo!)

Let's hear it for the good ol' US of A!!! We are some righteous motherfuckers!!!!

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 10:33 AM
All evidence to the contrary

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 10:37 AM
The 3 year anny of a staged photo op?

This is now reason to celebrate?

My, how low the bar has been moved.

The 3 "elections" since then hasn't really gotten us anywhere, and now our pResident is seeking another regime change.

The hospitals still have power only ONE hour a day, and children dying from dirty water in them.

NO Iraqi battalions are combat ready.

Yes, mission accomplished.

blueturk
04-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Speaking of staged photo-ops, let's not forget that May 1st is Mission Accomplished Day! I'm sure that the sheep have many joyous celebrations planned! Join the fun!

Spc. Graner
04-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah! Freedom is on the March. This very special milestone in protecting our homeland always brings a tear to my eye!

http://www.viablehiatus.com/abuse1.jpg

We called this one our Freedom Doggie. Here doggie doggie, want a snack? Ha ha!

For God and Country!

FORD
04-09-2006, 12:36 PM
http://www.radiopower.org/saddam_statue_hoax_ho.jpg

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
The 3 year anny of a staged photo op?

This is now reason to celebrate?

My, how low the bar has been moved.

The 3 "elections" since then hasn't really gotten us anywhere, and now our pResident is seeking another regime change.

The hospitals still have power only ONE hour a day, and children dying from dirty water in them.

NO Iraqi battalions are combat ready.

Yes, mission accomplished.

And with all this, you still think the approproate thing to do is leave and abandon the people of Iraq?

I don;t see what the problem is...so it was a staged photo-op...like your whole career in rock wasn't? Whge you appeared on the cover of Guitar magazine you just happened to be wearing skin tight leopard print spandex and have your hair teased and been fretting an E sharp flat 7th chord with a D flat in the bass???

Of course it was staged!!! Why wouldn't there be tanks securing the perimeter????

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
I'm sure that the sheep have many joyous celebrations planned!

No, we have our WORK to do...it's not "joyous" or "celebratory"...sorry life isn't one big Pepsi commercial.

ODShowtime
04-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Whatever you think of the invasion itself, the end and collapse of Saddams's regime is to be celebrated! (even Noam Chomsky agrees with that, yo!)

I bet you were very impressed with the aircraft carrier landing nonsense as well :rolleyes:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I bet you were very impressed with the aircraft carrier landing nonsense as well :rolleyes:

I wasn't. I thought it was too goofy for words. but it did yield this great fucking web site...

http://www.bushyoga.com/

and come on, mother's day is coming up...for the mom who has everything...

http://www.cafepress.com/bushyoga.11309666

blueturk
04-09-2006, 03:13 PM
No, we have our WORK to do...it's not "joyous" or "celebratory"...sorry life isn't one big Pepsi commercial.

If the toppling of a statue is to be "celebrated" (your word) , then surely the fact that our mission in Iraq was accomplished 3 years ago on May 1st is cause for even greater festivities, sheep.

"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by blueturk

"I have a record in office, as well. And all Americans have seen that record. September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." —George W. Bush, Marlton, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2004

is this quote for real????

Nickdfresh
04-09-2006, 05:01 PM

Let's hear it for the good ol' US of A!!! We are some righteous motherfuckers!!!!

Great! "Mission Accomplished," let's go home!

FORD
04-09-2006, 05:26 PM
is this quote for real????

Yes it is. But in proper context, you must remember that the Chimp had been on vacation for 6 weeks before that. It's easy to lose an entire week that way...

Or an entire World Trade Center, for that matter.

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 05:34 PM
And with all this, you still think the approproate thing to do is leave and abandon the people of Iraq?

I don;t see what the problem is...so it was a staged photo-op...like your whole career in rock wasn't? Whge you appeared on the cover of Guitar magazine you just happened to be wearing skin tight leopard print spandex and have your hair teased and been fretting an E sharp flat 7th chord with a D flat in the bass???

Of course it was staged!!! Why wouldn't there be tanks securing the perimeter????

See, I hate it when you guys get your facts wrong.:mad:

It's wasn't spandex, it was Lycra ......

and there were NO tanks on the perimeter......only a Craft Service table and Dr. Feelgood.

:cool:

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Great! "Mission Accomplished," let's go home!

Indeed.

We need to rest up for Iran :(

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 05:44 PM
that's not how cpl mcmaster feels...

Phil theStalker
04-09-2006, 05:57 PM
All evidence to the contrary
I say, GIVE TIT BACK, t2o Saddammy.

:spank:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Bush had been on vacation for 6 weeks before that.

He was on vacation, but he was working the entire time, working on the stem-cell issue.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 08:05 PM
You libs are always quick with the witty one-liner, but, come on, if you read the cover article of the past weeks issue of New yorker, you'd realize how much the Iraqi people are depending on us to get a coherent policy together - no thanks to Rumsfeld - and stay until the country is stabilized and at peace.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Read this.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/insurgency/interviews/mcmaster.html

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 08:07 PM
He was on vacation, but he was working the entire time, working on the stem-cell issue.

You NEED to read today's Doonesbury:cool:

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 08:10 PM
You libs are always quick with the witty one-liner, but, come on, if you read the cover article of the past weeks issue of New yorker, you'd realize how much the Iraqi people are depending on us to get a coherent policy together - no thanks to Rumsfeld - and stay until the country is stabilized and at peace.

Please, fucking spare me:rolleyes:

The Iraqis are depending on us for what??????

How about THEY shut the fuck up and put a GOD DAMN MOTHERFUKING GOVERNMENT TOGETHER FOR CHRIST'S FUCKING SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many elections??????

How many months?????????

How many more Soldiers and Marines must die while they bicker????

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I say, GIVE TIT BACK, t2o Saddammy.

:spank:

Shit, I doubt he'd want it after what we did to it.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 08:16 PM
They are NOT bickering. You think this sectarian violence has anything in common with your mother-in-law and you arguing over who gets that last chicken wing on Sunday BBQ?

They are depending on us to create BALANCE. The biggest mistake this admin made was in entrusting the plan to a senile hack like Rumsfeld who is incapable of realizing that dfiferent factions want different things, but all with one common relsut: CHAOS. Things would get a BILLION times worse if there was no US presence there....and need I remind you that there HAS been a US - and UN - presence in the country for the past 15 years what with all the sanctions.. read the attatchment.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 08:20 PM

How many elections??????

How many months?????????

How many more Soldiers and Marines must die while they bicker????

What, you think the United States just happened lickity-split the way you read about in in your middle school history books? Because, sorry, Kip, but that all sanitized for your protection.

England basically decided that the expense of the maintaining the war effort was just not worth it, and the british people were demanding that their military simply cut and run. (don't believe me? read McCoullough's l;ast book 1776)

any of this sounding familiar???

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 08:24 PM
tomato, tomauto

Bicker, shmicker.

Don't preach to me about Herr Rumsfeld. I've been calling for that worthless sac of shit to be strung up by his shriveled balls for 3 years now.

Create "balance"????? Put down the Van Hagar and walk slowly backwards with your hand in plain sight.

Newsflash for you. NO ONE other than Rummy and maybe Chimpy himself still think this can be "won" militarily. We are nothing more than cannon fodder and security for private contractors at this point.

Create balance.

With all due respect.......eat MY asshole with that garbage.

LoungeMachine
04-09-2006, 08:25 PM
What, you think the United States just happened lickity-split the way you read about in in your middle school history books? Because, sorry, Kip, but that all sanitized for your protection.

England basically decided that the expense of the maintaining the war effort was just not worth it, and the british people were demanding that their military simply cut and run. (don't believe me? read McCoullough's l;ast book 1776)

any of this sounding familiar???

Ironic comparison to make, no?

Guess who were the "insurgents" that time? ;)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 08:32 PM

Don't preach to me about Herr Rumsfeld. I've been calling for that worthless sac of shit to be strung up by his shriveled balls for 3 years now.

Who's preaching? I simply stated that the guy is far and away the weakest link in this administration and the bulk of the blame for the quagmire in Iraq is to be laid squarely with him.

Create "balance"????? Put down the Van Hagar and walk slowly backwards with your hand in plain sight.

Okay, in fairness, I walked into that one. Nice shot!

Newsflash for you. NO ONE other than Rummy and maybe Chimpy himself still think this can be "won" militarily. We are nothing more than cannon fodder and security for private contractors at this point.

I don't really believe that, and I don;t think anyone in Washington does either. howveer, it is an election year, and it really gets the publics interest to speak of hopelessness and despair. Rome wasn't built ina day. This is a project that twenty years from now will become clear whjat the long term resluts will be. Even three years from now, the bigger picture will be much clearer. you're saying that the lif3e of the average Iraqi is desperate and horrible now, how bad would it be if this country did not fulfill its duty and obligation to its commitments?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-09-2006, 08:33 PM

Guess who were the "insurgents" that time? ;)

Right, that's my pioint! Look what kind of assholes we turned out to be on the world stage within 250 years!!!!

Nickdfresh
04-09-2006, 09:10 PM
You libs are always quick with the witty one-liner, but, come on, if you read the cover article of the past weeks issue of New yorker, you'd realize how much the Iraqi people are depending on us to get a coherent policy together...

They need to get their own coherent policy together!

Should we change their diapers and wipe their tookies too?

A lot of Iraqis think American troops just fan the flames --and oh yeah, those huge instillation's we're building to protect our --er, their oil supplies...