I was incuntvenienced by the immigration protest today.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I was incuntvenienced by the immigration protest today.

Long story short, I went to this burrito joint for lunch and it was closed. No sign, no nothing. I guess the biggest incuntvenience was the five minutes it took for me to piece together why the fucking place was closed.

There was a Subway right next door, so I opted for a turkey on wheat w/everything, hold the mayo.

I really had my heart set on two spicy chicken soft tacos w/everything.

Those fucking lunch ruining sonofabitches.
  • Flash Bastard

You shoulda busted a cap in someone, yo.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: I was incuntvenienced by the immigration protest today.

Originally posted by rustoffa
      ...burrito joint...
      The very best!
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
      Originally posted by VanHalener
      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
      Originally posted by FORD
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

you, too, Rust? F'in protest screwed up my commute to school. Ended up being 40 minutes late to a test. Now I have to go in tomorrow to take it. I'm not a happy camper. Then it took me an hour and half to get home, standing all the way, because they crammed into all the seats.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
          You shoulda busted a cap in someone, yo.
          Conflict and irony right there.

Nobody home @ the burrito joint? Just shoot the sandwich-craftin' fucker from Guam.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Hmmmm. If all the illegal immigrants are holding a rally, wouldn't that make the INS's job that much easier? Just cast a big shrimping net around 'em and start cinching it up.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
              you, too, Rust? F'in protest screwed up my commute to school. Ended up being 40 minutes late to a test. Now I have to go in tomorrow to take it. I'm not a happy camper. Then it took me an hour and half to get home, standing all the way, because they crammed into all the seats.
              Your deal is way more annoying than mine. This guy I work with had to navigate the march in Chambodia to get to work. He was mumbling stuff about wanting to throw monopoly money out of a helicopter over it.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Conflict and irony right there.
                That's what sells bro.

Oakland justice.
                Last edited by Flash Bastard; 04-10-2006, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

We had an immigration protest here too yesterday.... after about 30 minutes of marching a flea market broke out.

I picked up 3 pairs of Nikes for 17 dollars.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

I'm not a racist, BTW. I despise white people though.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What cracks me up is that you were shocked to find a Burrito joint closed.

Actually the best burrito place around here used to be owned and operated by Evergreeners.

You could get em Vegan style or with any kind of meat you wanted. refried or black beans. regular or brown rice, any kind of tortilla imaginable and sauces ranging from the mild pico de gallo to the extreme habanero.

The joint was called "Burrito Heaven, and the name fit. And eventually they even opened a little tequila bar in back.

I was disappointed to find them closed up a couple months ago. Taco Del Mar makes burritos with a lot of the same ingredients, but it's just not the same

Support your local burrito joints! Illegals or not....it beats the fuck out of Taco Bell!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Flash Bastard

A Burrito Valhalla?

Wait a minute.... there's a franchisable idea.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: I was incuntvenienced by the immigration protest today.

Long story short, I went to this burrito joint for lunch and it was closed. No sign, no nothing. I guess the biggest incuntvenience was the five minutes it took for me to piece together why the fucking place was closed.
                          Unacceptable.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

They had a demonstration in Harrisburg of all places. Man I bet people's lawns are all fucked up today.

Lebanon, that's where they all live...
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              You could get em Vegan style or with any kind of meat you wanted. refried or black beans. regular or brown rice, any kind of tortilla imaginable and sauces ranging from the mild pico de gallo to the extreme habanero.

Support your local burrito joints! Illegals or not....it beats the fuck out of Taco Bell!
                              The place I was referring to is very similair. I went by today to voice my grievance AFTER I got my food. I was like "El vacacion yesterday por favor?" The dude was like, "naw, we took the day off." I went, "well, while you were throwing your fiesta, I had to eat a shitty sandwich." He said some shit about the Samoan dude being a good guy, and I went, "yeah, they can't exactly swim over here." Much to my surprise, he cracked the fuck up. I still ain't gonna go back for awhile.

Comment

Working...