PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Guitar player on Crack

manwiththedogs
04-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Guitarist from a band I just left (personality conflicts, ya` know,,,lol...) has embraced his addictions and is in the process of selling off his gear - I got a brand new Ampeg SVP-PRO Preamp for $150.00 also up for grabs is a nice rack with a Carvin power amp, a $699.99 line6 podpro that he`s had for less than a year, a high-end graphic eq, as well as monster cables to wire the whole mess together. Anyone interested can pm questions to me, and I`ll do my level best to answer em`

kentuckyklira
04-11-2006, 04:57 PM
The cables sound interesting. More info would be cool!

Don Corleone
04-11-2006, 05:00 PM
More info and pics would be better. If anyone's interested, they'll want to see it.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Lounge Machine is a crack addict?

Huh. Who knew?

BruinJer
04-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Meth heads are are always good cheap gear!

ThrillsNSpills
04-11-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
More info and pics would be better. If anyone's interested, they'll want to see it.

http://www.seapin.org/drugs/crack.jpg

mako_kimura
04-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Lounge Machine is a crack addict?

Huh. Who knew?

You know, if you had any brains, you'd go fuck yourself. Now please do so before I rip your intestines out of your ass and force feed you a dildo you anus licking dueche

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by mako_kimura
You know, if you had any brains, you'd go fuck yourself. Now please do so before I rip your intestines out of your ass and force feed you a dildo you anus licking dueche

Stop. You're turning me on.

manwiththedogs
04-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone

Found out today that dude pawned the whole fuckin` thing the same day he sold me the pre.
Shame really...

Diamondjimi
04-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura

Goddamn !

You're startin to sound like Jingles ,dude ....:D

GAR
04-14-2006, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by manwiththedogs
Found out today that dude pawned the whole fuckin` thing the same day he sold me the pre.
Shame really...

Ask him to sell you the pawn tickets for $5 each if the shop owner's willing to transfer the loans to the bearer of the loan ticket.

BlimpyCHIMP™
04-17-2006, 09:51 PM
HEY DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT AND GET HOOKED FOR LIFE

BC!!
CRACK COCAINE CHEFFIN' IS A FAAKIN' ART DUDE