For all of those bitching about not finding American made products...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

For all of those bitching about not finding American made products...

American made products:
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Some Alabama made Hot sauces:

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

One of my favorites, Arizona Gunslinger:

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

They got everything here:

Shop Hot Sauces, Fiery Foods, and Hot Sauce Gifts for Chili Heads and Hot Sauce Aficionados Worldwide! Always Fast and FREE Shipping over $69!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

This will kick yo ass!

Manufacturer of Hot Sauces, Salsas, Seasonings, Marinades, Sauces, Snacks, Chili Mixes, Soups, Breads, Condiments, Rib Rubs, ghost pepper hot sauce

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Here is some clothing for those against sweatshops:

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I love hot sauce, but is that all that's made in this country anymore?

Here's one of my favorite hot sauces.... designed for Asian food, but good in just about anything.....

And don't worry about the Asian writing on the bottle, it's made in California.

It can be found in many grocery store chains now and in all Asian markets. You can't go wrong with this shit!
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamondD
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, they have that stuff at the Vietnamese place I go to. Good stuff!
                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: For all of those bitching about not finding American made products...

Originally posted by BITEYOASS For all of those bitching about not finding American made products...
                  Dayng man, made me think of the Wright Brothers' album & song, "made in the U.S.A.":

Thank God for Chevrolet
                  Harley Davidson, and RCA
                  They ain't perfect, but they still say. "made in the U.S.A."

Been forever since I've played that album.
                  sigpic

Comment

• sisca
                    Groupie
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
                    I love hot sauce, but is that all that's made in this country anymore?

Here's one of my favorite hot sauces.... designed for Asian food, but good in just about anything.....

And don't worry about the Asian writing on the bottle, it's made in California.

It can be found in many grocery store chains now and in all Asian markets. You can't go wrong with this shit!
                    hey FORD try stir frying chicken with a few shot of sriracha sauce with a few tablespoons of peanut oil. the shit fucking rocks!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
                      Have I mentioned how cool I think members of the Roth Army are? You have the knowledge and the verbal aptitude to talk about any topic just like the man you and I admire. I'm impressed that you even know about Srirachi hot sauce!
                      We had a pretty big wave of Asian immigration around here in the late 70's and early 80's. As a result, a lot of kick ass restaraunts opened up here over the years. Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, etc.

Srirachi can be lethal to the uninitiated though. First time I tried it, my tolerance for hot peppers was much lower. I saw this red sauce and assumed it was a salsa of some kind, and put a huge blob of it on my Yakisoba noodles.....

....My tastebuds started working again in about a week. They were completely fried. That's when I set a goal to build a tolerance for that stuff. Now I put it on damn near everything.

Healthy too, great for the circulation, and garlic in any form boosts the immune system.

Which reminds me, it's dinner time.......
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fifth element
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2010

if looking for childrens toys that are Made in America...
                        SOME of Little Tykes products are American made, more specifically, most of their Larger toys...(ride ons. wagons, etc) are made in America....

you still have to check to be sure...but it's a place to start.
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Mushroom
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2009

I'm so sick of seeing made in China that I get super excited when the product says made in Canada or Mexico.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

I bought 2 packages of beef jerky today. On the back? MADE IN THE USA!

Fuck yeah! If anyone can kill a steer right, it's a good ol' boy American!

YUMMY
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Oh yeah....1 other thing ONLY made in America..........

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...