• Show
Clear All
  • Cato
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dlr Dvd Coming Soon!

check this out.

similar artists
    warrant, poison, ratt, lita ford..........fffffFUCK HMV!
    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Comment

• Calderone
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Last edited by Calderone; 04-15-2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

ァン・ヘイレンを脱退し、ソロ・アーティストとしてのキャリアをスタートさせた生粋のエンターテイナー、デ ヴィッド・リー・ロスの活動初期の傑作ヴィデオ・クリップ集が初DVD化。スティーヴ・ヴァイやビリー・シ ーンを従えた「ヤンキー・ローズ」「ゴーイン・クレイジー」といったゴージャスな映像ばかり。メンバーにつ いて語るデイヴのトークも収録。

Fuckin' SWEET!
        Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WOAHYEAH
          ァン・ヘイレンを脱退し、ソロ・アーティストとしてのキャリアをスタートさせた生粋のエンターテイナー、デ ヴィッド・リー・ロスの活動初期の傑作ヴィデオ・クリップ集が初DVD化。スティーヴ・ヴァイやビリー・シ ーンを従えた「ヤンキー・ローズ」「ゴーイン・クレイジー」といったゴージャスな映像ばかり。メンバーにつ いて語るデイヴのトークも収録。

Fuckin' SWEET!
          Meaning:

"The masterpiece VIDEO clip collection the pure entertainer who AN Halen was left [ entertainer ] and started the career as a solo artist, and in early stages of [ activity ] David Lee Ross is first DVD-ization. the "Yankee rose" followed by Steve VAI or Billy Sean -- "-- about the gorgeous image go in crazy." The talk of Dave who tells about a member is also recorded."

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it...
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Well, it's only the Just a gigolo/Cali girls/Yankee Rose/Goin' Crazy video... Why the fuck don't they release a DVD containing ALL of Dave's vids, really?
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Mr. Grimsdale has a cocktail weinie???

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                Meaning:

"The masterpiece VIDEO clip collection the pure entertainer who AN Halen was left [ entertainer ] and started the career as a solo artist, and in early stages of [ activity ] David Lee Ross is first DVD-ization. the "Yankee rose" followed by Steve VAI or Billy Sean -- "-- about the gorgeous image go in crazy." The talk of Dave who tells about a member is also recorded."

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it...
                I hope that's the exact excerpt from the back of the box
                Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• Cato
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  Well, it's only the Just a gigolo/Cali girls/Yankee Rose/Goin' Crazy video... Why the fuck don't they release a DVD containing ALL of Dave's vids, really?
                  that's because I did it already!
                  Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cato
                    same thing with mr grimsdale's weenie!
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                      same thing with mr grimsdale's weenie!
                      Exactly, exactly

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Now, I say Master Cato! [ inclines ]

BTW, that pal of mine still hasn't transferred my copy of Jeff Beck's whole set in Montreux (July 2001), his girlfriend left him and I thought I wouldn't bother him about it; but he's been getting better lately so I can still count on it to be done (at last).
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...