X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesus Christ
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Resurrection, baby!

.....continuing with the 28th chapter of Matthew's gospel.....

In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.

And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,

Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.

And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.

So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

• Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

im proud of ya big guy
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Jesus Christ
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

The gates and doors were barred
      And all the windows fastened down
      I spent the night in sleeplessness
      And rose at every sound
      Half in hope of sorrow
      And half in fear the day
      Would find the soldiers breakin' through
      To drag us all away

And just before the sunrise
      I heard something at the wall
      The gate began to rattle
      And a voice began to call
      I hurried to the window
      Looked down into the street
      Expecting swords and torches
      And the sound of soldiers' feet

But there was no one there but Mary
      So I went down to let her in
      John stood there beside me
      As she told me where she'd been
      She said they've moved Him in the night
      And none of us know where
      The stone's been rolled away
      And now His body isn't there

We both ran towards the garden
      Then John ran on ahead
      We found the stone and empty tomb
      Just the way that Mary said
      But the winding sheet they wrapped Him in
      Was just an empty shell
      And how or where they'd taken Him
      Was more than I could tell

Oh something strange had happened there
      Just what I did not know
      John believed a miracle
      But I just turned to go
      Circumstance and speculation
      Couldn't lift me very high
      'Cause I'd seen them crucify Him
      Then I saw Him die

Back inside the house again
      The guilt and anguish came
      Everything I'd promised Him
      Just added to my shame
      When at last it came to choices
      I denied I knew His name
      And even if He was alive
      It wouldn't be the same

But suddenly the air was filled
      With a strange and sweet perfume
      Light that came from everywhere
      Drove shadows from the room
      And Jesus stood before me
      With His arms held open wide
      And I fell down on my knees
      And I just clung to Him and cried

Then He raised me to my feet
      And as I looked into His eyes
      The love was shining out from Him
      Like sunlight from the skies
      Guilt in my confusion
      Disappeared in sweet release
      And every fear I ever had
      Just melted into peace

He's alive yes He's alive
      Yes He's alive and I'm forgiven
      Heaven's gates are open wide
      He's alive yes He's alive
      Oh He's alive and I'm forgiven
      He's alive He's alive
      Hallelujah He's alive
      He's alive and I'm forgiven
      He's alive He's alive He's alive
      I believe it He's alive
      Sweet Jesus

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Amen!

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

So stop reciting poetry and take Chimpy out of office already!

Comment

• bobgnote
            Banned
            • May 2005

Oh yeah, Shovey the git, while you're all A-holy at things . . .

And while you're at it, what about that litle ****** you threw off the roof, SAYS THOMAS OF JERUSALEM, you slant-writing git? Did you bring HIM back to life, you hustling hobo-scrubdog?

Bring back the Charlie Graner puppet, OR DO CHIMPY RIGHT NOW, miracle-Kike. Hurry the fuck up before the rock nig - I mean assholes drop another load like little ******S know how, never mind jumping.

DUMP, motherfucker! Go ahead and DUMP! Brown all night and DAY, Jacko-bait on a stick? Let's see you resurrect MAD TV and Ted Templeman, BOTH! You can do it. MAD TV is STILL ALIVE!!
            Last edited by bobgnote; 04-18-2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

SMITE HIM, JESUS!!!!
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• bobgnote
                Banned
                • May 2005

AND writing of ******S, get back up your Super-****** Jesse JACKSON . . .

. . .which ******-Jackson has run right off.

He piped up about Baby-ho needing the astigmatic Catholic DA hovering over Duke to hand down some shove, so the GRAND JURY hit the two targets of Baby-Ho, even BEFORE THE DNA gets re-done.

Circumstances do NOT favor probable cause, sufficient to Grand Jury review. This little egregious episode is a function of ******-breeder JESSE JACKSON'S PERSISTENT ILLEGAL INTERESTS AND PROXIMITIES TO IMMINENT FURTHER INJURY, by his ugly-****** spin.

Somebody get ME a doctor. ******, OUT OF THE POOL!

Meanwhile, you 'JESUS' ******s who haven't heard the REAL name of your ID theft git is Y'SHUA need to pull the shovels out of your asses.

Somebody might screw up, instead of naming a brother DAVE, he goes, JESSE, and ******S, PLEASE, CUT THAT THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Name your white kid Dave? NOT! Dude will foible out, mostly. A brown kid still screws it up. Jewish? Overdone and STILL flying, not jumping, mostly. Transition game? Pull the clarinet out your ass.

Yeah, jump off the works and speed it up on Chimpy, King of Kikes.

Comment

• bobgnote
                  Banned
                  • May 2005

Aah, eine J-hologramische upinthere award.

Gay luthiers for J-SUSS! Asshole, please, file a damn fret.

Comment

• bobgnote
                    Banned
                    • May 2005

Play that rock'n'roll at YOUR hospital? Not without MONEY, FIRST!

******s, ALERT, APB for Shovey, find him before he crawls up your black asses you get the HIV+

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    .....continuing with the 28th chapter of Matthew's gospel.....

In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you, SOMEBODY GOT SHOVEY INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!

What a miracle, ass- I mean ******s. Come up and see my carvings and etchings, ******S! Keep fingers off the hospital sheet-loads, eh? 'A'-men come from Toronto, CANADA, only sometimes now, since NOW, there's HOCKEY and the blue line helps cull off the blue babies, and ******S? Those might be ANYBODY and EVERYBODY! Unless Dr. Whiteboy has his cadaver jump up and do ANOTHER damn miracle.

MEAT worship, what will those mentally-funky hobos think of NEXT!

Make MEAT-worshipers out of ALL the Roman Empire?! They SURE DID! It took all kinds of BS including ALL the apostles geeking all piously AND getting whacked, before they showed the ROMANS how to hypnotize their beholden crowds, into participating in the defined role models shown in the Bible story, including COPS and SOLDIERS, who are conditioned to believe they live FOREVER! Ever-ever? Yep, whatever-ever, ******S who can't sing good like Jamie OR Kanye.

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID, and not the same convenient, under-control IQ, either, you let thieves flourish. Hadj said it: G.O.O.D.

Stands FOR: GET the fuck OUT OF DODGE, SHITHOLES.
                    Last edited by bobgnote; 04-18-2006, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...