Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Which Producer has ruined the most bands? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Producer has ruined the most bands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Producer has ruined the most bands?

List them here!!!

BOB ROCK

Comment

Some Kind of Monster! Majority rules BOB ROCK!

If you listen to fools ...the MOB RULES!

Comment

Yeah... David Lee Roth... Motley Crue... Shitallica...

Comment

Mutt Lange?

Comment

Well I will say Mutt Lange with one exception...any of the AC/DC albums he has produced. Hightway To Hell & Back In Black.

Aside from that, he has sucked the life out of every thing he has touched.

Bob Rock has destroyed everything he has touched as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WARF
              Mutt Lange?
              Yup...with the obvious exception being AC/DC...

I remember ANGUS saying once..."Yeah. Could you imagine Mutt barking at Bon the way he did Joe Elliott?!? He'd have been missing teeth."

Comment

Phil Spector.

His early 60's sound may have broken new ground and inspired Brian Wilson, and props to him for that.

But what he did to "Let It Be" and "End of the Century" is unforgivable.

And now he's a psycho killer.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

don landee work with vhagar its gay
                  R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                    don landee work with vhagar its gay
                    Don Landee was a good engineer, but not a producer. Some people can translate from one job to the other and some can't.

One who could make that transition was Andy Johns, who learned well from his brother Glyn. Which is why the only Van Hagar album with decent production was "F.U.C.K."

Unfortunately, even good production can't do a thing for Spam Hagar's lyrics.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

yeah i think landee couldnt help sucking...between eddies love f synthesizers and spammys gayness its hard to cut a good album
                      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Steve Harris.

He co-produced "Fear of the dark" then took over for everything, including live albums and videos, up until Kevin Shirley took over.

Flat sound, no crunch on the guitars, "The X factor" etc.

Bass playing legend, yes, but no producer.
                        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
                          Phil Spector.

His early 60's sound may have broken new ground and inspired Brian Wilson, and props to him for that.

But what he did to "Let It Be" and "End of the Century" is unforgivable.

And now he's a psycho killer.
                          I totally agree with you. What Phil Spector to Let it Be was unforgivable.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

Bob Rock. He ruined Metallica. Well, that and the almighty dollar. I remember an interview where they were asked if they were sellouts. Their reply..."every concert, every night". How fucking weak is that? Master of Puppets is still awesome though.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Bruce Fairbairn.

Some of his stuff is awesome, like "Aerosmith`s "Pump", but before he died he made some right shitters.

"Psycho circus" by Kiss is horrible and the instruments on Yes "The Ladder" sound horribly artificial, although a lot of the songs are excellent.
                              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...
                              X