PDA

View Full Version : Scottie The Lying Duck Resigns!!!!!!

LoungeMachine
04-19-2006, 09:49 AM
****BREAKING NEWS********

Finally that piece of shit is gone..........

Developing......

Warham
04-19-2006, 09:56 AM
He's a press secretary, for God's sake.

He's probably the one who fetches coffee for Dubya at their morning meetings, and you think it's a big deal.

:rolleyes:

I bet one of your favorite Democrats is Joe Lockhart, right?

LoungeMachine
04-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Fuck off, liar.

LoungeMachine
04-19-2006, 10:01 AM
McClellan Out, Rove Leaves Policy Post

Moves Continues Shakeup Of Roles At White House

(AP) WASHINGTON In another move in an ongoing shakeup of President Bush's staff, White House spokesman Scott McClellan also said he's resigning. Also, longtime confidant and adviser Karl Rove is giving up oversight of policy development to focus more on politics with the approach of the fall midterm elections, a senior administration official said Wednesday.

Appearing with Bush on the White House South Lawn just before the president boarded a helicopter at the start a trip to Alabama, McClellan, who has parried especially fiercefully with reporters on Iraq and on intelligence issues, told Bush: "I have given it my all sir and I have given you my all sir, and I will continue to do so as we transition to a new press secretary."

Bush said McClellan had "a challenging assignment."

"I thought he handled his assignment with class, integrity," the president said. "It's going to be hard to replace Scott, but nevertheless he made the decision and I accepted it. One of these days, he and I are going to be rocking in chairs in Texas and talking about the good old days."

McClellan was named press secretary in June 2003, not long after the United States invaded Iraq and had first been a deputy to Ari Fleischer in the job - a White House position with daily visibility rivaling virtually everyone there except the president.

Just over a year ago, Rove was promoted to deputy chief of staff in charge of most White House policy coordination. That new portfolio came on top of his title as senior adviser and role of chief policy aide to Bush.

But now, the job of deputy chief of staff for policy is being given to Joel Kaplan, now the White House's deputy budget director, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the president had not yet made the announcement.

The move signals a possibly broad effort to rearrange and reinvigorate Bush's staff by new chief of staff Joshua Bolten. Bolten moved into his position last week; Kaplan was his No. 2 person at the Office of Management and Budget.

At least for the time being, the promotion of Kaplan would leave Bush with three deputy chiefs of staff: Rove, Kaplan and Joe Hagin, who oversees administrative matters, intelligence and other national security issues.

Blackflag
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
The guy gets paid to say what they tell him to say. He's a stupid mouthpiece, not a "piece of shit."

Here's a quarter, go buy a clue.

LoungeMachine
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Talking about FOX's Tony Snow as replacement?

Jesus :rolleyes:

Blackflag
04-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Exactly, replace a talking head with a talking head. They just say what they're told to.

BITEYOASS
04-19-2006, 12:01 PM
He was a lousy spokesman though, always stuttering and acting nervous all the time. Definetely a 180 from Arie Fleischer.

FORD
04-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Aw, I'm gonna miss Scotty :(

Or more to the point, I'm gonna miss the Scotty the Duck theme song on the Mike Malloy show.

Quack quack quack
Quack quack quack
He led the others with a quack quack quack

Tony "FAUX" Snow, huh?

Well, at least we can refer to all future press briefings as "Snow Jobs" without any contradiction from the neocons. ;)

blueturk
04-19-2006, 06:23 PM
“One of these days he ( Scott McClellan) and I are going to be rocking in chairs in Texas and talking about the good old days." George W. Bush, April 19, 2006

Hell yeah! GOOD TIMES! Iraq, the deficit, leaks, all that good shit!

FORD
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't see Tony Snow taking this job.

Apparently the reason Tony took time off from FAUX is because he had colon cancer.

It's a common belief in the medical ability that cancer is aggravated, and possibly even caused by stress.

It could literally be a suicide mission for Snow to take the job. He may be a supporter of the BCE/PNAC agenda, but I doubt he would put that much on the line for them.

Ally_Kat
04-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
He was a lousy spokesman though, always stuttering and acting nervous all the time. Definetely a 180 from Arie Fleischer.

I know. I'm surprised he stayed as long as he did. Do you know how many times I've sat and yelled at the TV because of his delivery. He always had the deer in headlights look to him. You really need to be able to work under pressure and think clearly, not stutter and pause to collect what yourposition is and what you should say.

LoungeMachine
04-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag
The guy gets paid to say what they tell him to say. He's a stupid mouthpiece, not a "piece of shit."

For starters, this just goes to show how LITTLE you actually know about what's going on......:rolleyes:

You think this is about a "mouthpiece" quitting?

The reasons and ramifications are over your head obviously.

Think about it before you lay yourself out for more ridicule.

As to your "here's a quarter, buy a clue"

I know this was funny the first time you heard it used against you.

I know you've been dying to use it against someone.

I know you got giddy, and thought it sounded soooo funny in your head when you were posting it.

But truth be told, newbie.....it was weak. It was beyond lame. It was dead on arrival, and beneath you even by your pitiful standards......

If you insist on stalking me, at least bring it. Many before you have tried, and some have even rose to the occasion.

But you're weak.

:cool:

Nickdfresh
04-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I know. I'm surprised he stayed as long as he did. Do you know how many times I've sat and yelled at the TV because of his delivery. He always had the deer in headlights look to him. You really need to be able to work under pressure and think clearly, not stutter and pause to collect what yourposition is and what you should say.

Well, just look who he has to speak for...

ODShowtime
04-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag

Except when he let that faggot neocon plant reporter in the white house :rolleyes: and then kept calling on him.

You thought you sounded pretty smart there... but you didn't.

LoungeMachine
04-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
“One of these days he ( Scott McClellan) and I are going to be rocking in chairs in Texas and talking about the good old days." George W. Bush, April 19, 2006

Hell yeah! GOOD TIMES! Iraq, the deficit, leaks, all that good shit!

But the classic quote was Scottie's response....

" I hope I get there before you, sir"

Meaning Scottie believes a Democratic win this year spells an early retirement for Chimpy, Cheney, and KKKarl....:cool:

LoungeMachine
04-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

The Decider :D

fe_lung
04-22-2006, 11:06 AM
I hear they're replacing him with this guy... Should make news conferences more exciting

Ally_Kat
04-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Doesn't matter who you work for. A spokesperson worth his money can work any situation.