X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chong Li
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

Guns n Roses sells out 4 nights at the Hammerstein ballroom

Granted its not a big venue (3000 people in NYC) but the interest is still there for a lot of people. I scored tix to two nights because of the presale password the fans were given (scalpers didnt even have the last two dates on ebay when they went on sale this AM (May 12, 14 two added dates).

After the European tour this summer CHINESE DEMOCRACY starts!!!!
    "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I doubt he'll show up, it will be cancelled before too long. Just like the last tour.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Something has to go wrong... GN'R was the best band in the world, but it's not the original lineup. It wont be the same, and something has to go wrong here.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

I love GNR. I hope it works out. This will be insane to get tickets!!!!!!!! It will outsell the KISS reunion tour. I guess I'll have to kill someone to get them

Comment

• yah
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2006

It'll be a successful tour if Axl can show up AND on time, he'll probably have to considering the lawsuits from the last tour B.S.
          I was going to go to the Vancouver show last time but Axl didn't show up (the band did)...so there was a riot and damage done.
          Man, this guy has caused more fallout and chaos than any other rock star I can think of...what a fucking Brat

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

I heard somewhere that when "14 Years" was written, Izzy had known Axl for that amount of time.

Comment

Working...