X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Website gone. Anyone download today?

Tried to check out the site and it's gone. Just some generic cbs page. All of the different city web sites have removed him too. It's like he never even existed. The site was up around 8:30 am ET during the show. They must have yanked it as soon as he went off the air. Just wanted to see if anyone caught the downloads before it got pulled.
    Last edited by sadaist; 04-21-2006, 04:04 PM.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • m_dixon1984
    Foot Soldier
    • Aug 2004

CBS likely won't stream it or make the podcast available.

It's possible that the VHND folks will eventually have a copy here: http://www.vhnd.com/articles/060108-01.shtml

M
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Someone will post it here sometime today...

Trust me...

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

I couldn't listen to the 1st hour when I got on this morning. Only the 3rd hour. He made no mention of anything. Although the commercial breaks were extra long.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

This sucks !
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• BethAn
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Apr 2006

I disovered it was gone too.

I looked in vain for the website to complain about David's firing....There is just a lot of CBS crap. I am so upset about this! CBS has no taste, and no clue. I want ot get a message to him that many of us loved his show.

Comment

• Polk High
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

i sent one message I'll send more, just give me the email address
              We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

A while back I started a thread Titled "Save Dave Campaign". It has all the main CBS contact information if you want to send letters, email, or call. Just don't pay attention to all the posts telling me it wasn't necessary.

Comment

• Polk High
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

cbs are fuckin morons. If they wanted clones of stern why didn't they just play reruns. Cause if remember from the movie Private Parts stern started out w/ these high ratings.

Dave's show was different and nobody can argue that. He wasn't only talking about VH or his solo career he discussed a hugely wide range of material.
                  We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    A while back I started a thread Titled "Save Dave Campaign". It has all the main CBS contact information if you want to send letters, email, or call. Just don't pay attention to all the posts telling me it wasn't necessary.
                    it wasn't necessary because it wouldn't have done a damn bit of good.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...