X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Congrats to the Army...

just for the record...not the best day for the army because of the radio news but 20,025 members and almost 900 users online is something good to be mentioned for today...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

and I don't give a fuck if 1,000 of these registered members are bob's aliases...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• BUTTERS
      Full On Cocktard
      • Apr 2006

I came here on Thursday for some news about the show and I got a page saying the Bandwith of the site was exceeded....???!!!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Yes...but we're back in action...ENJOY

Comment

• shaggydoo
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BUTTERS
          I came here on Thursday for some news about the show and I got a page saying the Bandwith of the site was exceeded....???!!!
          Yep! Probably 20,025 members trying to get online also looking for the same news you were!

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BUTTERS
            Maybe CBS had something to do with that too. O & A's website was running just fine. But my personal theory is they are positioning themselves for a donor drive. It's all about the benjamins. We need more money for more bandwith! ARRRGGGHHHHH!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Then...pony up some money......

Comment

• Bo Nozos
                Roadie
                • Jun 2005

I remember the days when that bitch Brent Norton would talk shit about this site, about VH Links having more members and more posts, etc. etc.

LOL.

Comment

Working...