• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Yep, it's Dr. Thrills Free Breast Exams

OK,
    so we had a guy in Florida going door to door claiming to be a doctor giving free breast exams.
    He was what, 76, or something?

If that isn't nuts enough, 2 women went for it.....how do they make the leap that he's legit?

Did this guy go door to door with a stethoscope on?

"Well let's see..this feels OK so far......
    wait . oh...geez ..I think I felt a lump..

Oh my bad.. it was a nipple"
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

(sounds like News of the Weird material to me)

Phony breast doc busted

Miami - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighbourhood offering free breast exams, and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said on Thursday.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

The woman then phoned the Broward County Sheriff's Office and the suspect fled. He was arrested at another woman's apartment in the same Lauderdale Lakes neighbourhood on Wednesday, a sheriff's spokesperson said.

The white-haired suspect, Philip Winikoff, carried a black bag and claimed to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighbourhood offering free breast exams," sheriff's spokesperson Hugh Graf said in a statement.

At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes and he fondled and sexually assaulted them, the investigators said.

Winikoff was not a doctor, Graf said. He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

A nice idea...I have women knocking at my door on a daily basis asking for ALL KINDS of examinations, so I don't really need to advertise...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began playing marbles with her ovaries without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

Sorry Maam. I didn't see your sign.
        (Foxworthy reference)

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I hope I am that horny when I am 76!

But, hopefully, not deranged.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Dirty Old Man.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• The_KiD
              Commando
              • Jun 2005

I read about this ..hhaha.. Only in FL..

KiD

Comment

Working...