X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo Nozos
    Roadie
    • Jun 2005

Sammy Supposedly Stealing From the Sisters

Does anyone know the story I've heard mentioned from time to time about Bette stealing from the Sisters? I don't remember details but it had something to do with Ed Leffler dying and things Leffler and Bette knew and the others didn't, and maybe something to do with that shitty Mexican club? All I know is that there have been allegations of Sammy stealing from the sisters and I'd like to hear the details.

I figure that any man that would be willing to hawk Red Rocker Shampoo would sell his own mother for a dollar, so it woldn't surprise me if he stole from his bandmates.

Let's hear it.
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Stealing what? Music? I'm not sure, but any music ideas that come up during the life of the band are basically fair game. Like community property in a marriage. Look at the old Metallica songs and Megadeth songs. The Four Horsemen & Mechanix. Same song basically. I'm interested to see what the details are of this.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

do a search for sam's book (two chapters are around here or at the linx) you can read all about it there...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

According to Hagar, the Cabo Fagatina was losing big time money because the sisters wern't putting any effort into the place and it was being mismanaged. Hagar got it working and bought out the sisters.

They say they were duped and ripped off, he says they were lazy idiots.

Or something like that, again according to the old poodle.

Comment

• floyd95
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

nice ornamental in the sig g-rock

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by floyd95
            nice ornamental in the sig g-rock
            Thanks, she love me long time!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
              Thanks, she love me long time!!
              but you should tell her how to ride the motorcycle once in a while
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                but you should tell her how to ride the motorcycle once in a while
                BASTARD!!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

According to Hagar, the Cabo Fagatina was losing big time money because the sisters wern't putting any effort into the place and it was being mismanaged. Hagar got it working and bought out the sisters.

They say they were duped and ripped off, he says they were lazy idiots.

Or something like that, again according to the old poodle.

When the bar first opened, it wasn't doing well to start. Cabo was really only a place where southern Californians went to fish. But now, years later, it has become a hot spot. Thanks to MTV spring breaks and similar things. It actually kinda sucks, because Cabo San Lucas was a cool fishing village. Still is during off season. Same thing happened with Cancun. The youth are always looking for the next hot spot so they can ruin it. In 10 years from now, it will be San Felipe, Baja. Right now, mostly kids from CA & AZ go to party there. All it takes is 1 MTV spring break to ruin that.

Sure Ed & Al got pissed after it started to make money. But I'm not sold that it was Sammy's fault He wanted to be a bar owner in Mexico, so he stuck with it (and it suits him). We all know the old saying. Friends & money don't mix.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cabo's a nice place, but it's way better to go off season when all the Yokels and college annoyances aren't down there yep.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Sure Ed & Al got pissed after it started to make money. But I'm not sold that it was Sammy's fault He wanted to be a bar owner in Mexico, so he stuck with it (and it suits him). We all know the old saying. Friends & money don't mix.
                      That's what I was trying to say...although I swell up and find it hard

to breathe saying anything positive about the cunt.

Hagar stuck it out and made it work.......

Fuck I'm passing out.......

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

Hagar did nothing wrong there. The VH bros walked away right before the money started rolling in. their own fault.

Look, bottom line is Sammy IS a nice guy, he's just a lousy musician.

His entire band gets full health insurance through him, 401Ks, and when the Van Hagar reunion happened in '04, he kept his band on the payroll throughout. He's been very generous with his time and money to various causes and charities. Give the guy a break in these regards.

Reserve the grief giving to his shitty lyrics and his attempts at denigrating Dave, the man who built Sam's entire career.
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Hagar did nothing wrong there. The VH bros walked away right before the money started rolling in. their own fault.

Look, bottom line is Sammy IS a nice guy, he's just a lousy musician.

His entire band gets full health insurance through him, 401Ks, and when the Van Hagar reunion happened in '04, he kept his band on the payroll throughout. He's been very generous with his time and money to various causes and charities. Give the guy a break in these regards.

Reserve the grief giving to his shitty lyrics and his attempts at denigrating Dave, the man who built Sam's entire career.
                          Agreed......except you did leave out the part where he brags about

stiffing his devoted ex wife out of every penny she was entitled to,

because she trusted and loved him.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

Agreed......except you did leave out the part where he brags about

stiffing his devoted ex wife out of every penny she was entitled to,

because she trusted and loved him.
                            He's a man...you expected better behaviour???
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• cjsand76
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Apr 2005

Sammy did mistreat his wife

What Sammy did to his wife was deplorable. Unless she cheated on him, his actions were disgusting. It is good he is a class act when it comes to his band.

Comment

Working...