X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Dickhead heckles my Prime Minister

'jay marx' would have swallowed ashstralia's right fist.

Howard heckled in Washington

PM arrives in US for business and to foster ties

A lone protester has heckled Australia's prime minister as he returned from lunch with US Vice-President Dick Cheney in Washington.

Construction worker Jay Marx, 36, repeatedly shouted "John Howard, get out of Iraq. The Bush administration is a sinking ship" as Howard spoke to waiting Australian journalists outside Blair House, the official residence where he and his wife Janette are guests of US President George W Bush.

Although Marx was at least 20 metres away from Howard and held back by iron railings, his shouts clearly distracted the prime minister.

Eventually, Secret Service agents moved a black van to block his view of Howard.

Later, Marx told journalists he had recognised Howard after seeing Australian flags outside the White House.

"I know that the majority of Australian people oppose the war, I know that John Howard has supported the Bush administration from the get-go, and it's pathetic," he said.

"It's pathetic that the Bush administration has managed to cow so many allies into supporting this war that is criminal, that is mistaken, that is horrific, that is murderous, and it has to stop.

"Okay, he (Howard) didn't start the war but he supported it from the get-go. So I think anyone who is sending troops is culpable. If no-one but the United States had troops in Iraq, then the facade of international cooperation would end."

Marx happened across Howard by chance. He was at nearby Lafayette Park for a mothers' rally organised by CODEPINK, a women's peace group.

Cindy Sheehan, the mother who became internationally known as an anti-war protester after her son was killed in Iraq, and actress Susan Sarandon are among the women taking part in the two-day rally.

Earlier, the Howards were flown to Cheney's country home in a military helicopter, Marine One.

Howard and Cheney discussed US politics and the situation in Iraq, including the position of new prime minister-elect Nouri al-Maliki.

"We had really more of a general discussion about US domestic politics and we did have some discussion about Iraq and we all agreed that the formation of a new government of national unity in that country would be very important and very positive," Howard told reporters.

"We're both, all of us, of the view that the new nominee for the prime ministership of the country is a very positive thing. He's a person of great strength and experience and the formation of a government of national unity will be of great benefit."

Howard will speak to Bush tomorrow at a tree-planting ceremony at the Australian embassy in Washington and has a full round of meetings on Monday and Tuesday

link
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, at least they didn't drag him off to prison like they did the poor Falun Gong lady......

But why do Tin Man and Coward have to be such pussies and hide behind Secret Service vans? I think they should answer the goddamn questions, actually.

How did Howard get roped into this anyway? Was Rupert Murdoch up his ass or something?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      How did Howard get roped into this anyway? Was Rupert Murdoch up his ass or something?
      rupert doesn't spend a lot of time in oz these days...

lachlan moved back here last year though.

pm howard was stateside on 9/11.
      he's just celebrated 10 years in office,
      10 very prosperous years for oz.

(of course, the lefties don't think so)

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Heckling?

Was he in the "free speech zone" ????

If not, he should be shot.

This aint no democracy here. Take that free speech shit elsewhere, bub
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Veteran
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
          Well, at least they didn't drag him off to prison like they did the poor Falun Gong lady......

The Falun Gong lady went to prison? There's some sweet irony...
          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            The Falun Gong lady went to prison? There's some sweet irony...
            Don't know if there's been a trial or formal sentencing yet, but they accused her of "harrassing" a foreign official which is apparently a Federal crime.

Link to previous thread on the subject
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

We've dispensed with fancy "trials" here, FORD

She'll be waterboarded in an undisclosed location by June.....
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                Heckling?

Was he in the "free speech zone" ????

If not, he should be shot.

This aint no democracy here. Take that free speech shit elsewhere, bub
                fuck all that,
                we gotta get on with this.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You're the first person I'm ever come across that doesn't think your Prime Minister is a dickhead. Are you related or something...?

Comment

• bobgnote
                    Banned
                    • May 2005

Psst. Foreign guys. California and the US are getting you dead, on HOLIDAY. Eh?

When California did illegal power deals, we were shown by Al Queda that we may NOT entertain fraud, and pretend to fund campus education, over media conditioning, while yet maintaining military aid to Israel. That was the bottom line, of the numbers weirder Al rolled.

You Aussies got blown up in Bali and g-day'd it off, to Green Day. You get blasted on holiday, and all the help you got on Howard was YOUR OWN EFFORT? Howard SUCKS. Any supporter of this war SUCKS. They ALL hide how US imperialism has been warned, FOR PERPETRATING INTERNATIONAL FRAUD, but hey.

The US is in a post Rape of Nanking mode, waiting for a Midway reversal, and a worse ending, to the Imperial Japanese-type delusions, of the US and allies, which aspire to real estate, in the US, illegally devalued, at this time, and degenerating.

Sue California and the US, or you are as awful as the US-sheep-pen.
                    Last edited by bobgnote; 05-16-2006, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

Are bobgnote and phil the stalker one and the same?

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        You're the first person I'm ever come across that doesn't think your Prime Minister is a dickhead. Are you related or something...?
                        you don't know much about oz, do you?

cheers!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
                          Are bobgnote and phil the stalker one and the same?
                          No, Phil's posts usually make sense, once you get past his "creative" spelling.

Sideshow Bob is in a universe all his own.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Howard has his Finger right up Bush Ass over The War in Iraq.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

a dumb cunt recently called me 'constable ashstralia'.

i respectfully pointed out that i'm actually senior constable ashstralia. ;-)

Comment

Working...