PDA

View Full Version : KT Tunstall

MAX
05-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Anybody heard or checked out this Scottish chick? I think she's got a pretty kick ass voice and the acoustic verion of "Black Horse and The Cherry Tree" is a great tune.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/uploadedImages/Performance/Stages/KTTunstall1-Hannah-Baker.jpg

Sammy Who??
05-14-2006, 08:45 PM
max it\'s been fun talking to you at the links. i\'m glad we made up.

ARMBI.

diamondsgirl
05-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Just bought her CD last week. :)

Great voice...real talent

MAX
05-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Just bought her CD last week. :)

Great voice...real talent

Did you really?

WOW!!!

Weird that both of us did and never said anything to each other? I thought you'd give me shit for liking that kind of music. I bought another one too but I'll tell you via pm's cos I'm afraid of the shit I'd get from this crowd. lol

diamondsgirl
05-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Did you really?

WOW!!!

Weird that both of us did and never said anything to each other? I thought you'd give me shit for liking that kind of music. I bought another one too but I'll tell you via pm's cos I'm afraid of the shit I'd get from this crowd. lol

I would never give you shit. :D

Well my heart knows me better than I know myself
So I'm gonna let it do all the talking.

MAX
05-14-2006, 10:58 PM
I would never give you shit. :D

Well my heart knows me better than I know myself
So I'm gonna let it do all the talking.

I KNOW you'd never really give me shit. lol

I just didn't think you'd dig her? She's got a cool voice huh?

diamondsgirl
05-14-2006, 11:01 PM
I like the way she does that tune live.She plays all the different parts and records as she plays. Then plays it all back together and sings and play guitar. Have you seen her do it? Hard toexplain if you haven't seen it. Very cool.

MAX
05-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Yup, I like her live version a thousand times more than the studio one. The only "visual" I've seen of her 'tis the vid for that song. Keep in mind, I only bought her cd like last Tuesday night? I'm behind the times. :o

diamondsgirl
05-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Last Tuesday night was the first time I listened to it all the way through

what a coincidence :)

MAX
05-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Ok, if you never believed in our "connection" before, what does that say? I mean, how often do we talk, yet we never mentioned that album?

This 'tis creepy but it's the good kind. No, make that the EPIC kind. ;)

I have both goosebumps and rock hard nipples.

diamondsgirl
05-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by MAX

I have both goosebumps and rock hard nipples.

TMI.:p

MAX
05-15-2006, 06:22 AM
TMI.:p

Don't think so. http://tatulife.kulichki.com/forum/images/smilie/1/no.gif

Y'all want more and you know it. :p

Anyhoo, I forgot to add that my nipps were so hard that they cut glass. I shit you not. I was reenacting that "Oh Billy! - Titty pressed against the glass" scene from "Midnight Express" or as you're more familiar with the mocking from "The Cable Guy" where Jim Carrey also mocked said scene. lol. Nonetheless, my nippy sliced the mirror like the Hope Fukkin' Diamond. :p

MAX
05-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
max it\'s been fun talking to you at the links. i\'m glad we made up.

ARMBI.

If you say so "Who??" I'll play along. :) Didn't realize that we had "made up" but if you say so, it works for me cos I'm a lover, not a fighter.

MAX
05-15-2006, 06:49 AM
Oh and Dee G,

I was a thinkin' this album would go well with some...

http://www.lovotti.com/brochures/Images/Rancho%20Z%20Generic.jpg

and Lucy dressed up as a "ghost?"

Grrrrrr....... BOO!!!

http://www.3wishes.com/images/ghost.jpg

;)

Last_Child
05-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Some of her songs like The Black Horse and the Cherry Tree and Miniature Disasters are much better live me thinks.

I bought her album on Saturday and I's the only records I've been listening to lately.

Sammy Who??
05-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by MAX
If you say so \"Who??\" I\'ll play along. :) Didn\'t realize that we had \"made up\" but if you say so, it works for me cos I\'m a lover, not a fighter.

There\'s nothing to question Skippy. We\'ve had many altercations over the last few months at the Links. And, now we\'ve made up. Maybe too many Red Stripes for you? eh?