PDA

View Full Version : Ted Fuckin' Nugent

binnie
05-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Ok it's time to talk about a man so right-wing he makes George W look like a commie, so un-pc he makes Hitler look liberal!

I mean the motorcity madman, the penetrator, the predator-tedator,
the one the only Ted Nugent!

Any body else appreciate the music of this guy?

"Double Live gonzo"?

Terry
05-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I kinda missed the boat on this guy from the beginning, as to what makes him special or legendary...he was an above average guitar player back in the day, but the day back then pretty much consisted of variations of blues pentatonic scales, which he COULD play fast no doubt...

Not much to talk about vocally or lyrically, either. Kind of limited, really, which is okay (shit, AC/DC ain't gonna be confused with prog-rock, and have been playing basically one song their whole frickin' career...but it's a great song) if you like the style, but when Cat Scratch Fever or Stranglehold (which is WAY too fucking long, IMO - that whole middle section works better than Sominex) hits the radio, I turn the dial. Always have. Had a bud who was into him big time, so I've heard pretty much everything he did through Penetrator, and he just never really moved me.

Has nothing to do with his politics, either, because I've always had a 'ho-hum' feeling about him before he began interjecting his right-wing views into everything he did...

Hey, whatever. Someone else digs 'em, god bless. Am not saying he sucks or anything, but if I never heard his stuff again it wouldn't be a loss for me.

binnie
05-17-2006, 03:46 AM
Hey that's cool.

I think he epitomizes middle finger raising rock and roll!

I'm not a fan of his politics either

Shaun Ponsonby
05-19-2006, 05:47 AM
I think you need people like him in rock 'n' roll. Its people like The Nuge that makes rock 'n' roll more fun than any other style of music out there.

"This is just what the doctor ordered"

Hell, yea!

ELVIS
05-19-2006, 06:29 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yveNF_7EHyU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yveNF_7EHyU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:elvis:

bueno bob
05-19-2006, 08:14 AM
How many 14 year olds has he fucked lately?

binnie
05-19-2006, 10:31 AM
LOL!

Dread to think.

My personal fave TN moment was this response to a question

"I'm not homophobic, all I said was those damn faggots could live longer if they stopped sharing needles and butt-fuckin'-choose life!"

Hey never said I agreed with his politics, but he's made some killer tunes.

Shaun Ponsonby
05-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
How many 14 year olds has he fucked lately?

Hullo, Bob. Nice to see you again.

binnie
05-19-2006, 11:29 AM
"Well I made her pussy purr with a stroke of my hand
They know they're gettin it from me!"

bueno bob
05-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Hullo, Bob. Nice to see you again.

Have you polished my boots? I wanted that done before I got back, you know.

bueno bob
05-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by binnie
LOL!

Dread to think.

My personal fave TN moment was this response to a question

"I'm not homophobic, all I said was those damn faggots could live longer if they stopped sharing needles and butt-fuckin'-choose life!"

Hey never said I agreed with his politics, but he's made some killer tunes.

I'll give you that. On a musical note alone, he's grate...

On a personal level or a political one...I can think of a LOT of reasons to hate him...

Keep the worlds separate and there ya go, I guess...

binnie
05-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Agreed,

You are a man of wisdom BB

Hoongood
05-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Uncle Ted is the greatest.
I love his kick ass guitar almost as much as his All American politics!

Seshmeister
05-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Never got into his music hell it never even crossed my radar.

I did do a little troll at his website a couple of years ago. It's full of psycho nutcases. Remember in pulp fiction when Bruce Willis goes into the store with the gimp? Well the guys that ran that store are typical posters at his site. That's his demographic.

Ted posts there himself on subjects like how he likes to sit in his house in the morning shooting songbirds off the birdtable in his yard.

He's a sad twat.

The funniest thing about Ted is that he covered himself in his own shit to avoid the draft. All the good old boys and US army guys that are his biggest fans don't know that and you get banned if you even bring it up...LOL.

Fucking hypocritical cowardly piece of scum.

Cheers!

:gulp:

ELVIS
05-19-2006, 11:46 PM
According to a July 15, 1990 interview for the Detroit Free Press, Nugent described how he avoided the draft during the Vietnam War: He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last ten days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with excrement and stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. His quote: “ but if I would have gone over there, I’d have been killed, or I’d have killed, , or I’d have killed all the Hippies in the foxholes… I would have killed everybody.”

Hardly a secret...

binnie
05-20-2006, 03:19 AM
Yup.

But he did write Wang Dang Sweet Poontang.

LOL

Shaun Ponsonby
05-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Have you polished my boots? I wanted that done before I got back, you know.

I did it with "Largshine". Is that acceptable, or what you rather I used another brand ?

DeadOrAlive
05-22-2006, 01:04 AM
Wand Dang Sweet Poontang. Gotta love the Nuge

MAX
05-22-2006, 01:18 AM
I think Ted Nugent sucks, always have.

I don't think he's clever and his guitar playing 'tis mediocre at best. One of the most overrated jokes within the history of 70's rock.

Wango Tango, Cat Scratch Fever, blah, blah. Let;s not forget his cheese ridden power ballads with Damn Yankees. :o The guy's nothing more than a legend in his own mind.

The "Nuge" lmao!!! What a joke. :rolleyes:

Nitro Express
05-22-2006, 01:33 AM
I grew up with a guy kinda like the Nuge. He was this hyperactive kid who was always looking for something to do. Some of it was brilliant and other times it was crazy ass shit I would never do. Sadly, this brilliant SOB of a fucknut kid found drugs and ruined his life. He was in prison last I heard.

Ted Nugent is a crazy fuck who fortunately had a guitar to channel it into. Hey, as long as the guy isn't a poacher and follows the game laws. God bless. He's a fucking nutcase and always has been but he has done well for himself.

I like his guitar playing. He can play some great blues and his finger work and vibrato is really good but his tone is too honky and masks that the guy can really play.

Nuge likes to fuck with people, so if you hate him, he's accomplished his mission.

Panamark
05-22-2006, 01:47 AM
Apart from his known pedophilia and senseless slaughter of
defenceless animals,

His music sucks.

Nitro Express
05-22-2006, 01:57 AM
As a sportsman who likes to hunt, I don't particularly like Ted Nugent's stupid,"You can't grill it until you kill it!" gimmick. Out here in the Rocky Mountains we enjoyed a population of people who understood regulated hunting was needed and had no problem with it. Now we have people moving in, who don't and a guy like Nugent just irritates people who don't understand and drives them into their corner hard.

Around here, animals die when the herds get too big and there isn't enough food to sustain them in the winter. Deer and elk literaly starve to death. They can go to animal heaven a lot more painlessly by a well placed bullet.

For being such a society that loves violence, we sure hate necessary killing of animals. Sometimes I think some of these people would worship cattle like they do in India while people starve.

Anyways, Ted isn't great Public Relations for hunters by any means.

Panamark
05-22-2006, 02:05 AM
We have to cull our national symbol (The Kangaroo) every year. I understand why this is done, dont like it much.
But it has to be done to maintain survival of the species. 50 million Roos need a lot of food !

MAX
05-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Well, now if we're going to roll with Ted's hunting shit along with his politics, I'll definitely play ball.

As most people know me, I'm more on the conservative side when it comes to the political spectrum. However, I find Nugent beyond offensive, ignorant and just plain stupid. He's an embarrassment.

I'm all for hunting and think it serves a purpose when done by folks who either need to for food to feed their families. etc. I also (even though I don't particularly agree with it) can deal with TRUE outdoorsmen who participate in that activity.

Ted's case is all wrong though. He does it for attention, to be beligerent and to act out some prepubescent, macho male fantasy of his. Prolly to compensate for the fact that he's nothing more than a footnote from the 70's within the music community and the world of rock and roll in general. I'll bet he has an extremely tiny wee wee as well cos grown men don't act like he does unless they're trying to make up for something that's severely lacking in they're male ego. Just ask Jesterstar? :p

Yeah, the uneducated schmuck doesn't drink (prolly cos he couldn't hold it cos he's such a puss) and no big deal. However, he's pulled all these "macho" stunts in his pathetic career. I don't care what "spin" he put on his pedophelia either. The bottom line is that he went after a little girl, end of story.

The fucker deserves a beating for that one in and of itself.

Yup, the "Nuge" 'tis a total loser. If what's been said isn't enough, well, I'll ice the fucking cake.

HE'S FRIENDS WITH SAMMY HAGAR!!!

I rest my case.

binnie
05-22-2006, 01:06 PM
With Nuge tho' is it ever possible to separate his music from politics?

I can you just rock out to his shit without feeling a little guilty?