Stupid Ass REAL Van Halen fan of the week...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Stupid Ass REAL Van Halen fan of the week...

Waiting in line the other day at the grocery store...and I'm flipping through the 30th Anniversary of People...looking for some low cut dress on Charlize Theron, or some shit like that...and I bump into this quote I happen upon the 30th anniversary pages...where the stars are talking about the things that effected them the most over the past 30 years...

I stop at Michael J. Fox's...to see if that guy's still shimmying like Va Beach's '75 Pinto...and I find this...talking about hanging out with his son...lmfao...Sam...

"Sam and I like nothing better than to get in a car when we're on vacation, put in Van Halen's 'Ice Cream Man' and crank it up. Tracy will ask me to check on his doing his homework and an hour later she'll find us jamming on guitars..."

well...it's good that someone's bringin' there kid up right...even if he named the kid wrong...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Didn't Michael J. Fox have "Eruption '81" or something like that shit in his walkman in "Back to the Future?"

when he woke up early in that episode...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• distortion9
      Sniper
      • Mar 2004

"C'MON Sammy... ya little faggot...put down your homework and let's JAM"!!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• madraoul
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

It's just a movie folks. M.J. Fox would (and probably did) blow to get in that movie. Sort of like VH these days. Somehow, I think Dave only knows how to receive head.

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Didn't Michael J. Fox have "Eruption '81" or something like that shit in his walkman in "Back to the Future?"

when he woke up early in that episode...
          If I recall correctly, the music on the tape was originally from another movie...
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Tried to attach a file. Back to the Future and VH but, I guess it was too large. And, since when can't we delete our own posts?
            Last edited by Bob_R; 05-02-2004, 02:54 PM.
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Working...