PDA

View Full Version : DLR World Tour Kick Off

Leadsinger777
05-19-2006, 02:14 PM
It's December 30th 2006.

Diamond David Lee Roth is preparing to kick off his world tour with the DLR super-band consisting of Steve Vai, Les Claypool, and Neil Peart at midnight.
The tour will support the DLR album that shocked the rock world with the biggest rock and roll comeback of all time - Legends Live Forever.

Tracks:

Legends Live Forever
The Teacher's Daughter
Places I Been
Living Proof
Lightning Bolt in your Cheerios
Back Stabber
Ed's Dead
EMT
Dead Air
Who Needs 'em
Tequila to Kill Yah
Yankee Rose - re-recorded - US Olympic Theme Song

We had a brief chance to meet up with the diamond one to ask him about his new CD and his amazing comeback to successful rock stardom.
His response… "I've got an Army out there backing me up. With them I can do anything. "

... doesn't hurt to dream...

binnie
05-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Indeed it doesn't!

Roth on my friend.

Big five for you!

Loons The Great
05-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Cool post, though I would kick Neil Pert out of the band and hire Dave Grohl or Ray"Lightnin'"Luzier or Al Van Halen or Sam Carr.

Leadsinger777
05-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, Grohl would be great, but I couldn't use Al. He wouldn't play the track 'Ed's Dead'.
:)~

Loons The Great
05-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Jus' tell the drunk sistah that the song is,"Freddie's Dead," by Curtis Mayfield.:D

Leadsinger777
05-19-2006, 03:47 PM
HAHA... I remember that song. Too funny...
^5

DeadOrAlive
05-21-2006, 01:37 AM
I like the Yankee Rose idea. How gnarly would it be to see the track team coming out and all the sudden you hear the first chord, "BLUMMMMMMMM." Then the drums and bass kicks in and the guitar starts talking. Man that'd be something

BITEYOASS
05-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Well I doubt Neil Peart would be in a band with Dave, since Rush takes itself so damn seriously.

Leadsinger777
05-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
I like the Yankee Rose idea. How gnarly would it be to see the track team coming out and all the sudden you hear the first chord, "BLUMMMMMMMM." Then the drums and bass kicks in and the guitar starts talking. Man that'd be something

Thanks for the visual! Seriously, I think every olympic sport... The US team would totally get pumped coming out with a song like that.

R